That DEAD COW IN A BOX
    More fun than buying stocks
    It's what I munch for every lunch
    Have DEAD COW IN A BOX!!!

%-P :-P

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Three more weeks and my animation machine is done.

No more Daz software, no more wondering about support. Just illustrations for my writing.

I have a photo shoot in 3 weeks, too. Time for a new shirt lolz!

Goodnight to you all, be well. The past calls to me, tonight,

Nan, wherever you are, have a great life! :coolsmile:

http://3d-noir.cooltuna.com.

:-)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

eggs please don't die

Sea Egg :) http://dragcave.net/view/pquNR
    Velvety :) http://dragcave.net/view/eF2T5

edited December 1969

Sure Happy It's Thursday! :snake:

Complaints:
    - Todays coffee gave me indigestion
    - My milk got warm
    - Too hot already
    - Brain feels fuzzy

Non-complaints:
    - Payday!
    - Got more computer parts
    - Got some cool stuff from RDNA
    - Got a pile of stuff from my Rendo wishlist

Have a great day, everyone!

edited December 1969

Okay. Getting closer. The trick to making a text selection an object for a flyout menu was to turn it into a hyperlink first.

next 2 problems:

how to set a target to a new tab? setting target to _blank makes a new browser window open.

how make the flyout be on top of a layer? stuff in the div beneath is covering part of the menu.

one nice thing, IE isn't giving me that activex block dodah message.
    I'll use flash buttons for my hobby site, but at the day job i want to avoid pesky messages

sofar.jpg
    792 x 708 - 136K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

eggs please don't die

Sea Egg :) http://dragcave.net/view/pquNR
    Velvety :) http://dragcave.net/view/eF2T5

I can help with your eggs. I put your eggs here http://dc.makegames.de/home.html They are still young so I am not putting them anywhere else at this time.

I could not sleep last night but finally got some sleep and slept till two pm.

I had a dream that I wanted to see my kitties, but I was visiting someone. I tried to go home but I did not know where my keys were or where my car was. we kept going in these weird places. I was given a gift of jewelry but they kept falling out of the box on to the street. Then I was riding a shopping cart that was going through different areas. we went straight into a body of water and then I woke up because the phone was ringing.

I need to make something to eat.

Melody and Micah are fine. Melody is on the footstool bathing herself and Micah is playing with cords for window blinds.

I am hearing occasional little mewing from the corner, but now it is quiet. now the mewing started again. Melody is staring at the corner and now going to investigate what is going on.

edited December 1969

Thanks Miss Wolf.

i'm completely stuck on how to make menus pop up on top. i set the div tag surrounding the menu to z-150 and the div tag on next layer z-1. but the text in the z-1 still shows on top of the menu.

i see the .addmenu, i wonder if it needs to be set in the javascript ? (quaking with terror)

edited December 1969

aHAAHH. turns out the z-index was in the .js script. found 2 instances of z-index in mm_menu.js. changed the 1 to 50.

oh yeah. time for a cupcake break.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105
    edited December 1969

I feed Melody and Micah some canned cat food.
    Now I have to feed myself. Wonder what I will eat.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited June 2012

Oh how I wish :)
    Would bring some interesting jobs to the US though XD

nationalpreserve.jpg
    172 x 228 - 14K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Busy today :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Busy today :)

Good morning! Have a good Friday! :-)

edited December 1969

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*..... >_>

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited June 2012

...thinly sliced dead steer on a hoagie roll
    ...grilled to perfection in a green pepper onion mix
    ...all topped off with aged Provolone cheese.

...with oven roasted spuds and an ear of sweet white corn,
    ...it's a belly buster of a meal that's sure to please.

...cheesesteak!

...cheesesteak!

...cheesey weezy,....it's so easy.
    ...steaky wakey....don't go flaky.
    ...get the skillet....throw it in it.

...turn up the heat it's time to eat!

....grill it up! (chow it dowown)

...cheesesteak (mm-mm-mm-mm)

...cheesesteak (mm-mm-mm-mm)

...Cheeeeeeeeeeesesteak!

(ohhhhhh it tastes sooooooo gooooood)

smiley-eatdrink061.gif
    41 x 53 - 40K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

...yaaaaaay!!!! It's "Friday Eve" (better known as Thursday).

Only one more morning I have to get up at 5:45am this week. Really covering a lot of ground at the day job now which makes each day even more exhausting. Payday tomorrow and I'm So Tired,

Think I'm just going to go straight home after work rather than one of the local night spots like I usually do.

smiley-sleep002.gif
    29 x 22 - 437B
    edited December 1969

I'm impressed with this pic. Vray + C4D, and it looks like it coulda been straight from Vue.

gallery_120812_2176_55149.jpg
    600 x 338 - 89K
    edited December 1969

Friday 1600 here and sunny, mostly, and my work is finished for the day, but not for the week :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

*wanders in holding her head*

Okay, last night was an absolute nightmare. And I mean it in literal sense. I'm going to blame my ceiling fan for having an actual tornado nightmare, and this time it was a realistic tornado nightmare. However, I have been assured in RL that the actions I took to protect myself and people around me were correct; heading to second floor of the underground car park (as opposed to staying in buildings, which were mostly shopping centers made out of glass) is apparently good one and I am mildly pleased that my subconsciousness didn't screw it up. Too bad for those who decided "they'll stick around juuust a bit longer to see more of it". I don't recall the last time my dreams were so disturbingly graphic or horrifyingly realistic in terms of gore.

Note: tornadoes don't happen where I live. I also had a dream of winter that did not end prior to tornado showing up; for some reason I had a row over the winter thing in my dream with my Significant Otter. It was that neverending winter (which was much more believable) which sneaked in the utterly unbelievable (tornado).

edited December 1969

Torndados don't happen where you live? Might want to reconsider that statement. Tornadoes are unlikely would be more accurate.

When I was a kid we had a tornado - a small one, hardly news worthy, but a tornado - run through my neighborhood in Santa Rosa. The area I lived in hadn't seen a tornado in what, a century or three - perhaps longer. There was even a tornado in Yellowstone at one point.

Tornadoes can happen pretty much anywhere and anytime if conditions are met. How often they happen, on the other hand, varies.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Torndados don't happen where you live? Might want to reconsider that statement. Tornadoes are unlikely would be more accurate.

In common parlance way? No, we don't -- we have much, much smaller things that are slightly less destructive, due to our peculiarities of geography. When people say tornado, they mean -- most of the time -- churning monstrosities that make you go "Oh man I'm so ****ed", rather than... well, what we got. While something like a dust devil or water spout may be pretty impressive and destructive on their own, they're not... quite a tornado, the way people usually say it.

When I was a kid we had a tornado - a small one, hardly news worthy, but a tornado - run through my neighborhood in Santa Rosa. The area I lived in hadn't seen a tornado in what, a century or three - perhaps longer. There was even a tornado in Yellowstone at one point.

Tornadoes can happen pretty much anywhere and anytime if conditions are met. How often they happen, on the other hand, varies.

Yes, but my local climate and geography do make it excessively hard to form "tornado" of my dream, or even slightly less destructive form of it. Seriously -- they're different enough that we call them something else instead to let tornadoes be tornadoes.

edited December 1969

yeah true. :3

edited December 1969

It's cute enough to post again. Maybe it should be a weekly post. Squids napping on a happy wyvern day maybe.

squid_dragon_by_lynja-d3i6svz.jpg
    400 x 566 - 46K
    edited December 1969

DAWWWWWW :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    *wanders in holding her head*

Okay, last night was an absolute nightmare. And I mean it in literal sense. I'm going to blame my ceiling fan for having an actual tornado nightmare, and this time it was a realistic tornado nightmare. However, I have been assured in RL that the actions I took to protect myself and people around me were correct; heading to second floor of the underground car park (as opposed to staying in buildings, which were mostly shopping centers made out of glass) is apparently good one and I am mildly pleased that my subconsciousness didn't screw it up. Too bad for those who decided "they'll stick around juuust a bit longer to see more of it". I don't recall the last time my dreams were so disturbingly graphic or horrifyingly realistic in terms of gore.

Note: tornadoes don't happen where I live. I also had a dream of winter that did not end prior to tornado showing up; for some reason I had a row over the winter thing in my dream with my Significant Otter. It was that neverending winter (which was much more believable) which sneaked in the utterly unbelievable (tornado).

Oh noes. Springtime dreaming is much more pleasant, perhaps you will have one of those next to balance things out :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    DAWWWWWW :)

LOLDraggyy is teh cute :)

edited December 1969

At least I'm having fun in RRRR contest in Platinum Club right now :D

edited June 2012

I also have others. Not as cute I'd imagine, however. And also a rabbit person with a gun.

konachancom-32170reisen_udongein_in.jpg
    600 x 450 - 200K
    zerochan.Reisen_.Udongein_.Inaba_.115135_.jpg
    600 x 450 - 152K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Here's a complaint: If I get logged out - and don't realize it - and try making a post it brings be to the log-in page. Fine. Problem and complaint is that this log-in dialogue DOES NOT recognize my username. Only the one in the corner >_>

edited December 1969

A different kind of dragon hoard :3
    HATS
    And Edward Elric's having a bad B-Day

ed-b-day.jpg
    550 x 543 - 76K
    dragons_horde_of_hats.jpg
    600 x 410 - 243K
    edited December 1969

Parental Control and a confused dragon. A large and fat confused dragon :3