Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,486

I'll Tell you a Story. I think this one is done.
    I'll Tell You A Story

Out of The Mist

Out Of The Mist

Here Comes the Hurt

More like it. 
    Here Comes The Hurt

Calico Says Hi

Feline Folk

Tripping The Stream - Unedited.

edited July 2020

I'm pretty pleased with this one. It's also in my gallery if you care to see the products used.

Miho Time Travelling Bounty Hunter

Post edited by Greybro on

I've really fallen off on posting the everyday renders.

Miho By Night

Miho By Night

Hardly anytime to render anymore apart from product promos.

Here Comes Jack

edited December 2020

Eye Of The Beholder

I've really been wanting to try doing a render a day for 30 days. I intended to kick this off on March 01. It is now March 06 and I'm finnaly posting. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Tiger Ninja

Enlightened

Amy In The Grove

Creech - No Swimming

Creech No Swimming

So seldom these days with so many more artists of all levels contributing to Daz do I see a set that just makes me think, "Damn, that looks amazing," but I had just such a reaction to this kitchen set. WOWsers!

In The Kitchen

The only reason I'm here to give this report is that I was ordered to guard the D.H.D., which was some 40 yards from the ruins. Scans must have missed a cloaked Ha'tk in synchronous orbit, because just as the unit approached the front steps of the structure, Jaffa began ringing down to the surface. The commotion roused something hiding in the rubble.

All I know is that it was big and ungoldy fast. It was on Johnson in no time. He didn't even get a shot off before it tossed him 50 feet into the air like he weighed nothing. He hit the front wall hard. I'm sure he didn't survive.

Captain Bowers tore into it with his MP5A3, but his rounds were ineffective. They bounced right off it's skin. This all went down right in front of the M.A.L.P., which incidentally gave me just enough time to complete the dial home procedure and escape through the gate.

The rest of the unit were down by the time I backed through the event horizon. The last thing I saw was the beast lunging toward the Jaffa. I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of theirs because they looked scared as hell and were trying to aim their staff weapon's. Sorry, we're calling them Ma'Toks now officially right, Sir? They were aiming their MaTok's at the thing as I stepped through the gate.

yeti_attack_on_sg_13_at_p2x_555_by_greybro_dadhme6-fullview.jpg
    1600 x 2081 - 497K

The only reason I'm here to give this report is that I was ordered to guard the D.H.D., which was some 40 yards from the ruins. Scans must have missed a cloaked Ha'tk in synchronous orbit, because just as the unit approached the front steps of the structure, Jaffa began ringing down to the surface. The commotion roused something hiding in the rubble.

All I know is that it was big and ungoldy fast. It was on Johnson in no time. He didn't even get a shot off before it tossed him 50 feet into the air like he weighed nothing. He hit the front wall hard. I'm sure he didn't survive.

Captain Bowers tore into it with his MP5A3, but his rounds were ineffective. They bounced right off it's skin. This all went down right in front of the M.A.L.P., which incidentally gave me just enough time to complete the dial home procedure and escape through the gate.

The rest of the unit were down by the time I backed through the event horizon. The last thing I saw was the beast lunging toward the Jaffa. I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of theirs because they looked scared as hell and were trying to aim their staff weapon's. Sorry, we're calling them Ma'Toks now officially right, Sir? They were aiming their MaTok's at the thing as I stepped through the gate.

Yeti Attack

Shadows of Iga weapons poses for my Ninja suit and weapons hopefully very soon!

Shadows of Iga

Loading Up.

Loading Up

Misaki Go hard!

Misaki

A new HDRI set in the works.

Man Bat

A promo for a new HDRI set to be release, elsewhere, I just don't know where as of yet as apparently, I won't be publishing anymore of these here. 
    I just really enjoy the process of creating them and plan to keep doing so. This one will I believe be called, "Dry Field," or something to that effect.

edited December 2021

From my WitchWood set, unfortunately NOT coming for sale here, I share this promo. 
    Big Render Witchwood HDRI

edited January 2022

I gotta tell you, the few here who read my words and have any intrest at all, my experience with COVID has really changed me. It's changed my relationship to Daz and to the hobby in general. My love for the hobby over the years has kind of merged with fandom and a what little I try to market here. Anyways, again trying to respect the rules. More on that later perhaps.

And there you have a post from nobody about nothing.

Happy Holidays. 

AngerMy next experiment will be to make no new purchases for one years time apart from Freebies. Daz is super generous in this regard and this has nothing to do with prices or any of that, but I have been a bundle completist for about 3 years now and have accumulated so many products I've never even installed. I think I want to focus on some storytelling in whatever form that takes and I definitely want to use some of the thousands of dollars of products I've accumulated. Let's see if I can pull it off starting tomorrow. Of course I spent money here today get a few last items I wanted.

edited January 2022

ScreenieMy new project "No Spend 2022," is going great. I've used Daz Studio everyday for various design work, including a new album cover and a new graphic novel and found that I had every single item I needed and what I didn't have I created, like this business card. Not so complicated but it made me feel good to let the Credit Card cool off a little bit.

Daz is so great at marketing and it often feels like the Machine is aimed right at me, so the first few promotions ot not create that itch to buy, makes me feel like I've got my focus on. BUT, a year is a LONG time. I may indeed break when the big sales come. What if Genesis 9 drops? Grrrrr. I want to be as good as I can for as long as I can.

Business Card Prop

edited January 2022

Just got almost $6 in free goods from my coupon. Still feeling strong. No real temptation to spend but staying active with my amazing catalog of previously purchased items.

Haven't posted here in a while and I thought this one turned out decent!

Name: Bring Me My Armor

Bring My My Armor

And the this just keep on coming. Playing a bit more with UltraScenery these days.

Out of Time

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,396

Greybro said:

And the this just keep on coming. Playing a bit more with UltraScenery these days.

Out of Time

Great concept for a movie and could work either way. The dragon and Knight transported into the present,  or the guy in the pickup sucked through a vortex into a fantasy realm.  Always liked those kind of crossover scifi movies.  Both stories work.

Thanks. Kind of Army of Darkness inspired!

FirstBastion said:

Greybro said:

Out of Time

Great concept for a movie and could work either way. The dragon and Knight transported into the present,  or the guy in the pickup sucked through a vortex into a fantasy realm.  Always liked those kind of crossover scifi movies.  Both stories work.