Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

This one is not a part of Embaargo 2023, but it struck me as interesting and not one I've shared on this thread before.

The Suitor

The multi-figure project progresses. Click through to see it in all it's glory. It's still a wip. I have big plans.

On The Deck

I broke embargo today to purchase this banger from Colm Jackson. Dang, the 360 starts over now.

Vamps

• Greybro said:

The Embargo 2023 still stands strong and it's not been easy to avoid those doorbusters, let me tell you. My inspiration has indded blasted into the stratosphere. I've decided to return to an old favorite "kind" of project. I think I have shared this one before, but I want tor evisit this type of composition only using better design, technique and a modern verison of Daz Studio with all of it's features.
    Enter The Net

You must have added atleast a couple hundred or more since the last time I saw this image collection.  Great to see an ongoing project develop. 

edited January 30

Ok, I've had a nice little dip into the end of year savings. It's time for Embargo 2024 as I've got new studio gear coming to pay for.
    I also want to post a render each day this thing is going!

Studio Drama

Post edited by Greybro on

G9 Fighter Promo

I don't know what made Daz change or amend it's stance on "Fan Art," but I for one am glad that they did?

Crew Member

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I love the Star Trek fan art render! That turned out great! 

3Diva said:

I love the Star Trek fan art render! That turned out great! 

Thanks so much. It's really got my imagination firing.

3D Chess with Creech

I'd love to see more of these sets bring the old toon figures up today. Too fun!
    Snuggles Polar

Man, I spent over $200 on March Madness. Well over $200. I did get some deep discounts on some PW Productions stuff which usually tends to be high priced so that was great. Time to embargo on the buying and get back to rendering some more things! Having fun though.

Heading Out

I am a fan of The Compound

In The Mirror

The Pilot Waits

Waiting

Beautiful Sentinel

Happy Easter to all my Render friends!

The Egg Drop

FINALLY, a somewhat accurate G9 conversion of my Miho character. 

Miho Con version

• David RDavid R Posts: 213

Greybro said:

That's an amazingly life-like figure.  How does it compare to the G8 version? 

David R said:

Greybro said:

Honestly, Pros & Cons. Higher resolution for up close right renders would be a Pro. Much more resource heavy would be Con.

Daz no longer carries my HDR sets but this one from my awesome visit to Pilot Mountain overlook will be out elsewhere soon.

Pilot Mt

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330

Greybro said:

David R said:

Greybro said:

Honestly, Pros & Cons. Higher resolution for up close right renders would be a Pro. Much more resource heavy would be Con.

She really is a great looking character,  but the resource heavy requirements,  is one of the reasons I'm still using gen8.

• David RDavid R Posts: 213

Greybro said:

Daz no longer carries my HDR sets but this one from my awesome visit to Pilot Mountain overlook will be out elsewhere soon.

Oh I can definitely see the difference.  The G9 looks more lifelike, but they're both great figures. Maybe time for an upgrade?

Secret Room

I am working on a HDRI Set which you'll be able to find elsewhere next week.

Embassy Suites 01

I find shooting and creating these along with cameras and accompanying light presets to be a fun hobby to take up a bito f my time on holidays.

HDRI

Promo 03

So...who is playing with AI studio? I'd call it a promising start with a whole lot of catching up to do. If it could be slanted/trained to use DAZ assets THAT could be really amazing for us in this realm of the render hobby.
    AI Studio

I am having fun with it and hope to see it continue progressing.
    White Queen