Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,486

Time Traveler

No biological material can pass through the time gate. However, an android can successfully carry the users consciousness onboard along with a DNA sample to regrow their skin on an exoskeleton imprinted with their unique shape once on the other side of the wormhole.

SHOCKER

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,396

I really like the electrified robot.  Good stuff. Did you do that with brushes in post?

FirstBastion said:

I really like the electrified robot.  Good stuff. Did you do that with brushes in post?

Actually, it was an action from graphic river. Sorry about the slow response. My stupid power button on the work machine went out yesterday.
    edited April 2022

When Daz uses not 1 but 2 of your promos in their front page AD. :)

Ad Greybro

CoolGreybroAdd.png
    940 x 473 - 610K
    Post edited by Greybro on
    edited April 2022

That makes a brother feel good. 

Return To The Wild West

Easter Bunny

A Classic Ghost

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Ooh, you're starting Spooky Season? laugh

WinterMoon said:

Ooh, you're starting Spooky Season? laugh

Every day is Halloween

edited September 2023

If one were to try to make a single render at each preset for a camera for every set one owned from PW Productions, I do believe that would keep one busy for a mighty, mighty long time.

The Mystery

Another PW Set peice.

Save The Maid

Another PW Set peice.

Lighthouse

Like DJ Khalid says, "And Another One!"

Area 51 Break Room 

• David RDavid R Posts: 220

Beautiful stuff!laugh

David R said:

Beautiful stuff!laugh

Thanks David.

Embargo 2023 is coming. I'm about to engage myself in a 360, self imposed buying embargo to try to kick off my creative juices and challenge myself to actually make renders instead of just spending thousands each year to collect. The date I've given myself to cease all purchases of 3D Assets both here at Daz and alaso the other marketplaces I shop at for 365 days is October the 1st.

As a bit of a goal I shall endeavor to ultimately post a render for each day of this year prior to it's culimination on October 1st, 2024. Ultimately, at it's core this whole Embargo concept is actually a render challenge and a self deployed boot to the backside!

Greybro said:

Embargo 2023 is coming. I'm about to engage myself in a 360, self imposed buying embargo to try to kick off my creative juices and challenge myself to actually make renders instead of just spending thousands each year to collect. The date I've given myself to cease all purchases of 3D Assets both here at Daz and alaso the other marketplaces I shop at for 365 days is October the 1st.

As a bit of a goal I shall endeavor to ultimately post a render for each day of this year prior to it's culimination on October 1st, 2024. Ultimately, at it's core this whole Embargo concept is actually a render challenge and a self deployed boot to the backside!

That's well outside my limits of self control.  Good luck! 

edited September 2023

David R said:

Greybro said:

As a bit of a goal I shall endeavor to ultimately post a render for each day of this year prior to it's culmination on October 1st, 2024. Ultimately, at it's core this whole Embargo concept is actually a render challenge and a self deployed boot to the backside!

That's well outside my limits of self control.  Good luck! 

Tell me about it. It's a reality check I've needed to give myself here for a while.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited October 2023

Sigh. I just made my final purchase before the Embargo 2023 starts in a few hours Eastern Standard Time. 

Had to get that Void Lurker, some G9 Female expressions and few other knik knacks! I've already started work on a sequence of images for Day 1. Not sure how oftne I'll release or exactly how I'll count them but I need 365 of them at the end of the Embargo.

Blue Vampire

3.jpg
    4738 x 4738 - 2M

Wow! Yesterday was crazy with an out of town, 4 hour music gig. You can check some of that out here if you so desire, btw. I was just too beat to come back here and celebrate the kick off of Embargo 2023 that way I'd hoped, but I did get a few things started Saturday. I am working on a comic page and thought I might do some of that for this thread since I am dedicated to get 360 renders done this year! For the record this would count as 6 renders. :) No idea where the strip is going, if anywhere, but this doubled up as a contest entry for this month's PC Render contest.
    The Vampire

edited October 2023

A Cover WIP. It needs a lot of work.

Cover WIP

VanelleCover.jpg
    1456 x 816 - 320K
    edited October 2023

Making Amaranthe - the Beginnings - Part 01

Part 01

Congrats on the comic.  I'm working on one and having a blast.  Looks like you're using Comic Life 3?

David R said:

Congrats on the comic.  I'm working on one and having a blast.  Looks like you're using Comic Life 3?

Yes. I've been a long time user of and have made a few comics with Comic Life 3. I'd love to check out your comic.

Greybro said:

David R said:

Yes. I've been a long time user of and have made a few comics with Comic Life 3. I'd love to check out your comic.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/641016/charlotte-s-magic-life/p1
    Thanks for looking. laugh 

edited October 2023

Making Amaranthe - the Beginnings - Part 02

Part 02

David R said:

Greybro said:

David R said:

David, that is really excellent work. I read the whole thing. Good writing too. I love the consistency across the whole thing. Well thought out and executed!

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/641016/charlotte-s-magic-life/p1
    Thanks for looking. laugh 

Amaranthine Desert Road

Amaranthine Desert Road