Making Amaranthe - the Beginnings - Part 03

Part 03

Post edited by Greybro on
  • David RDavid R Posts: 220

Greybro said:

David R said:

Greybro said:

David R said:

Congrats on the comic.  I'm working on one and having a blast.  Looks like you're using Comic Life 3?

David, that is really excellent work. I read the whole thing. Good writing too. I love the consistency across the whole thing. Well thought out and executed!

Yes. I've been a long time user of and have made a few comics with Comic Life 3. I'd love to check out your comic.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/641016/charlotte-s-magic-life/p1
    Thanks for looking. laugh 

Thanks so much.  Chapter 8 should drop tomorrow or Monday.
    Looking forward to reading yours! 

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,486
    edited October 2023

Making Amaranthe - the Beginnings - Part 04

Part 03

Tommy Terrors is a live action horror host I created with the actor who portrays him on screen. More to come on that very soon.

At The Gates with Tommy

Making Amaranthe - the Beginings - Part 05

Part 05

A bit of a throwback to a promo that I thought turned out particularly well.

Bad Robat

Making Amaranthe - the Beginnings - Part 06

Part 06

I definitely go through phases where I want to render everything at 16 x 9 aspect ration so that it feels cinematic.

Yellow dress

Making Amaranthe - the Beginnings - Part 07

Part 07

Daz Studio is truly one of the only outstanding, along with Blender where the capabilities are awesome and the cost of entry is truly ZERO! Made this primarily from this week's freebies!

Free Play

edited October 2023
    DelilahMonsterFighter.png
    1456 x 816 - 2M

Contemplation time with Daz3d.com freebies! Yeah!

Contemplation 01

Contemplation 2

Embargo 2023 persists but I am seriusly thinkingo purchasing some scripts I need that are on deep discount today along with the latest Rawart character. I've already saved so much this 2 weeks I've been on this I hate to break.

The really great news is that I am creating renders like crazy. Case N Point.

Lurker At The Bar

Embargo 2023 still in tact!

Spaced

If you look long enough you can see her face. smiley

David R said:

If you look long enough you can see her face. smiley

Black Girl magic.

Well, Embargo 2023 is still solid. I am not going to lie, at about 20 days in a couple of RAWART characters and the deep, deep discounts almost got me to break. I almost slid down that slipper slope. I had to really check myself and remember why I am trying to do this. To make matters worst, I was in full ketosis which makes you feel depressed. Dieting and halting impulse buying at the same time is tough!

Slippery

Coffee Girl

Coffee Me

May I Help You

Embargo is strong. Artistic awakening engaged. Another day, another render!

Time To Leave

It's Going down

The Embargo 2023 still stands strong and it's not been easy to avoid those doorbusters, let me tell you. My inspiration has indded blasted into the stratosphere. I've decided to return to an old favorite "kind" of project. I think I have shared this one before, but I want tor evisit this type of composition only using better design, technique and a modern verison of Daz Studio with all of it's features.
    Enter The Net

RE the post above this one, I have decided that THIS is the beginning of such a composition. I am calling it, "On The Deck."

On TheDeck

The Plan of Attack

Greybro said:

The Embargo 2023 still stands strong and it's not been easy to avoid those doorbusters, let me tell you. My inspiration has indded blasted into the stratosphere. I've decided to return to an old favorite "kind" of project. I think I have shared this one before, but I want tor evisit this type of composition only using better design, technique and a modern verison of Daz Studio with all of it's features.

OMG look at all that detail!  Is this a composite or just a really loaded scene? laugh 

OMG look at all that detail!  Is this a composite or just a really loaded scene? laugh 

This is a composite of 2 scenes and will ultimately be a composite of about 6 or 7 scenes I suspect.

On a massive multi-figure, easily half the fun is making little subsection renders for figure placement along the way.
    The Visitor

In the month prior to Embargo 2023, I spent $281.82 on Daz Goods. That surprises even me because it's in such small amounts using the awesome sales and coupon promotions to create big looking orders that don't cost much. I actually felt a bit guilty for the PA's getting so little and me getting some much cool stuff. I'd say that's an average month for me. Some months less. Some months definitely more. 

Lately, the lyrics from this Sister Hazel song have been hitting me hard.

"If you wanna be somebody else
    If you're tired of fighting battles, baby, with yourself
    If you wanna be somebody else
    Change your mind, yeah"

Everything is a matter of your own perspective. If you need to spend on things you don't use to make you happy, I'd say that's a bit of a mental hangup. In the month and 9 days since I've started Embargo 2023 I have created more renders than I had in the 6 months prior and I don't feel like I've really missed a thing. Sure, I'll buy Daz stuff again some day, but for now, not having the latest shiny thing has really served to open up my creativity. I wonder what else we can accomplish in the next 11 months. 

Excited. Embargo is strong. Here's another cool part render on the giant multi-figure work.

The Pilots