Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,487
    edited May 2017

I got word that the final installers for the Creech related clothing products are being created today and a release date is forthcoming.

I also spun this one off to illustrate the kitability and that lady Creech can be more than just monstrous. It reminds me of the Wraith on Stargate Atlantis for some reason!

Not Beastly Exactly

Post edited by Chohole on

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

So cool!  Hurray for a release date!

edited May 2017

More character building.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2017

edited May 2017

Every now and then I tend to abandon an image that seems to take too long to render and just doesn't have that pop I

m looking for. Here's one such image.

Sisters.jpg
    1280 x 1280 - 454K
    edited May 2017

Looking through old renders is a trip. Sometimes I haven't the foggiest what I was thinking in regards to the oold composition. I think this was testing some Sci Fi PICK IRay mats I was working on. Yeah, that's my Sixus1 character in the red shirt. The irony is not lost on me.

set.png
    2000 x 1125 - 162K
    Post edited by Greybro on

edited May 2017

Sorry. Wasn't trying to be an Arse. Your "800" came up white in my screen for some reason.

edited May 2017

800 for the Chohole it is!

redhulk.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 96K
    edited May 2017

If there is an image in the open forums that is more than 800 width, then it is one that the mods have somehow missed.  It is not done for our benefit but Pbecause people browse the forums using many different devices

PS do you like my invisible ink

PS, and some do not display the wider images without distortion.

edited May 2017
    Chohole said:

If there is an image in the open forums that is more than 800 width, then it is one that the mods have somehow missed.  It is not done for our benefit but Pbecause people browse the forums using many different devices

PS do you like my invisible ink

PS, and some do not display the wider images without distortion.

I got you!

I don't know if you guys have been paying attention but some of the cool DM sets are practically free this weekend in the blowout. I think I paid on the order of 0.30 for this one.

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 500

I have been a DM fan since I first started back in the day.  I think I now have nearly all available here at daz and many others from over at rendo as well.  They have lots more at rendo than here btw.

I love how they come with separate props plus full scenes and even poses in many cases.  Even their older poser sets look great with a little tweaking.

I have been a DM fan since I first started back in the day.  I think I now have nearly all available here at daz and many others from over at rendo as well.  They have lots more at rendo than here btw.

I love how they come with separate props plus full scenes and even poses in many cases.  Even their older poser sets look great with a little tweaking.

DM is the best. I am an old school fan of their stuff going back to 2003.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited May 2017
    Greybro said:

So...today's going to be a bit of a cluster post. The other day I created AN AWARD WINNING RENDER!!!! To be fair, everyone who entered was declared a winner! Anywho, I made this one.

Remaking Mutantville Central sounds like a fun challenge. 

Atrium

I really like this one, water looks great!

Post edited by Novica on

I picked up a bunch of DM's older sets as well.  I have a ton of their stuff and love it.  It converts extremely well also and they all come with so much stuff! 

I just posted one of my very first renders as I was sorting through files.  Its so bad I started laughing.  Thankfully, I think I have improved just a wee bit.

A workup featuring my Genesis 2 character built from pics of my little brother and featuring Iradiance - HDRI Variety pack 1 which was in Fast Grab today. I've had my eye on that one for a while now.

Kris on da Street!

Novica said:
    Greybro said:

So...today's going to be a bit of a cluster post. The other day I created AN AWARD WINNING RENDER!!!! To be fair, everyone who entered was declared a winner! Anywho, I made this one.

Remaking Mutantville Central sounds like a fun challenge. 

Atrium

I really like this one, water looks great!

Thanks. The floor does look like water but it's supposed to be a floor.

The Green Machine

edited May 2017

An experitment with geoshells and multi-figures as planes. This was a 10 minute render.

It's essentially the same concept as this product but being between contracts and having an expensive though minor surgery to pay out of pocket for next week, I wanted to see if I could do it myself. For the record, I'm still going to get the Insta Crowd when I can because this turned out to be a lot of work. The big advantage is that I can pre-position the real figure in the HDRI lighting I'm planning to use when I create the original render for the plane. This could really enable me on some of those giant arsed multi-figure comps like, "Enter The Net," and the effect in Photoshop.

WolfShow.png
    1300 x 1000 - 1M

Really like that last one.  Wonderful lighting.

Really like that last one.  Wonderful lighting.

Thank you.

Having some fun with some new things.

The Queen's Throne

Wow that is way cool!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Oooh what a great scene!  

I finally got this one to render but boy was it tough. It only completely after I completed it replacing all the people with billboard planes with those individual people pre-rendered. I ultimately hated the look for that then started playing with render settings on the full scene again ansd finally, finally got this to render out. Featuring Dr Bill Paxton via FaceGen Pro and of course Creech Evolution for Genesis 3 Male.

Surrounded

Once agian digging into a new pile of goodies purchased for less than 50 cents. Thanks Daz.

The Catwalk