Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,488

Who's seen this amazing looking beast coming from Sixus 1?

18317933_10209667556867289_449493059_o.jpg
    1575 x 2048 - 281K
    edited May 2017

Argggh!

Post edited by Chohole on

Just noticed the floating feet. LOL! Ah well!

• Greybro said:

where did you get the clothing from? very touching picture. 

El Mariachia

There's so much to say about this one. My father passed at the end of  March 2016, just after his 78th birthday, so this one will ever be poignant for me. He wan't a musician. I am. He did once bring me back a nylon stringed guitar from a trip to Mexico, hence the instrument in the image and his wearing of a traditional Mariachi garb. Only for his final year was he particularly fond of dogs, but he did have a boxer he really liked. I, with a random bull dog am depicted over his shoulder looking on. He ran a welding shop, hence the industrial background. The fairies are meant to signify the fantical super natural nature of the image, as if seen in a dream.

I saw my daddy wave from the top of the hill. He said, "Come along, Son." I said, "Soon I will." - The Lost Dogs

El Mariachi

Thanks, ootsil.kaaba_3870b5f20c. I found that at the old Poserworld.com site before their big change over. At one point they still had an alternate url for the old life time members. Not sure if it's still available but I sent the proprieter an email asking about it for you. This was a fun one.

edited May 2017

I'll just leave this here. Hopefully, I can learn skin builder a little better and get some more profound results. Conceptually, it's amazing and the promos really blew me away.

Lol I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm currently buckling down and trying to finish my clothing conversions that I started and then I need to continue to try and do one render a day of each character I have.  i also just picked up the dynamic cloth program from VDW at that other place (killer price if you don't have it) and the bridge for Studio and need to learn that as well.As well as continue to work on modelling and texturing.  I just need a second me.  A drone to go to work while I stay home with Daz.

I don't think I have had even one success in Studio with dynamic cloth. It worked like a charm in Poser.

Some days I just want to character build with some unused purchases.

3Delight

Stalker Girl 3Delight

IRay

Stalker Girl IRay

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Greybro said:

Who's seen this amazing looking beast coming from Sixus 1?

This looks amazing

Greybro said:

Lol I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm currently buckling down and trying to finish my clothing conversions that I started and then I need to continue to try and do one render a day of each character I have.  i also just picked up the dynamic cloth program from VDW at that other place (killer price if you don't have it) and the bridge for Studio and need to learn that as well.As well as continue to work on modelling and texturing.  I just need a second me.  A drone to go to work while I stay home with Daz.

I don't think I have had even one success in Studio with dynamic cloth. It worked like a charm in Poser.

I didn't even try it in Studio lol. 

The difference between 3Delight and Iray is pretty significant but sometimes, I'm not sure which I like better.  They both look good, I guess it just depends on what look you are going for.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Some amazing renders here GreyBro!!!

Some amazing renders here GreyBro!!!

Thanks. I just throw a bunch of pasta at the wall and sometimes a noodle will stick to it. This is also my method for determining when to take the pasta off the boil!

edited May 2017

Carrying on with the Genesis character assemblies. I think I'm working up to a comic strip here soon.

3Delight

edited May 2017

The IRay Version

edited May 2017

Hello Beautiful!

Love that they have the same expression on their faces

Yeah, it's the ole "Ahhhhhh" expression!

Hey its an effective expression lol! Expecially with the larger teeth involved.

edited May 2017

So this new character is working for me.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    Greybro said:

I LIKE the blob-well done with that one!

Thanks. Great Avatar btw!

You're welcome and thank you!  It's an old pen and ink drawing of mine from years ago.

Greybro said:

So this new character is working for me.

You are making it very difficult to resist lol.

You are making it very difficult to resist lol.

That is what I do!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

She looks very imposing, as a warrior woman should.  Did you get the pro bundle?  I'd love to see the Brenna character rendered if you have her and are in the mood to do so. 

She looks very imposing, as a warrior woman should.  Did you get the pro bundle?  I'd love to see the Brenna character rendered if you have her and are in the mood to do so. 

I did get the pro. I'll throw something with Brenna together soon.

edited May 2017

Must Have Purchase Today!

Ghost Light Kit 2

This is a great light set.  The lighting on her and in the room looks very natural

Remember this one?

edited May 2017

Borrowed some render settings from Sixus1 and it did indeed help with the sparkly floaters.