Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

New dragon encounter in my list in the #10 slot! smiley

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

@carolao    That was just one person, and it's not the overall reaction to the render. I understood it immediately :) 

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    Carola O said:

Thank you :)

Kinda sad it seems to have been missunderstood though :(

I looked at the comments - I didn't misinterpret it at all.  I did think it was slightly dark, but definitely not occult.  I interpreted the dark figures in the background to be soldiers who had died.  

Funny, I just noticed there were dog tags on the candelabra.  Nice touch.

dawnblade said:

New dragon encounter in my list in the #10 slot! smiley

Nice one!  I've always thought the Wraith Dragon was really spooky.  Doesn't look too hopeful for the dude, though.  Love that lighting, it's surrealistic and dramatic - perfect for Halloween!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Thank you @novica and @dracorn 

@dawnblade I loved that dragon render, it was stunning!

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    Thank you so much dracorn! IF our hero could just hit the right joint, that skeleton will come crumbling down. Unfortunately he only gets one chance, and it's a big if! :) Carola O. Thank you so much! Your render of the tribute to soldiers is beautiful. The silhouettes of the soldiers and the dogtags on the candelabra are especially moving.

A new one on my list once more *sheepish* LOVE Ron's brushes!! 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

All  caught up I believe.  Some great work!  And Carola O, occult never even crossed my mine, I understood what you did immediately.  Very well done.

New image playing with the new elasticity morphs https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3433196/#Comment_3433196

That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!  I love it! 

You sold me on the elasticity morphs, too.  The promos were so extreme I didn't think I would have any use for them, but your render changed my mind.

• Thank you very much dracorn you made my day!

I didn't like the promos either, as a matter of fact, the main promo for the product seems to have been changed for something a bit softer.

@carolao   The background with Ron's brushes was spot-on. You nailed it!

I have another Halloween render!

Take a look:  here

Want to see an upcoiming character by GypsyAngel? Give this gallery image some love. (NOT hard to do!)  Rex

I have a new render, a Fiona Portrait by Lyoness. The direct link to the gallery image is here.  
    I had done Fiona a couple weeks back, and when I went to the product page today, noticed there was only one gallery image. So, here's a thought for you- take a look at your recent renders, check out their product pages, and if there isn't a good representation, help out the vendor and post it in your gallery. :) 

• I think I'm all caught up. Some really awesome renders y'all smiley

Trish

I believe I am caught up as well.  Its really interesting to see everyone's progression as well. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I am not sure how this works.

Could someone explain it to me or is it too late for me to post anything?

Definitely not too late.  Novica explains how to do it in the first post, but basically you will make a list in on post with your top ten renders with a link to the gallery image.  .  When you want to change out one of the links and put something new in, you go back to your original post with the ten renders and change it out for the new one, and put the date in red so people can see its new.  Then post the link to your post and let everyone know that you have a new one.

Great render, Sonja!  That makes two of us doing the creepy Halloween chick.

dracorn said:

Great render, Sonja!  That makes two of us doing the creepy Halloween chick.

Haha tis the season for sure!

Decided it was time to update the list again, this time with two of my latest picture. One who some of you have already seen, but decided that too deserved to get on list. A part of me want to throw up all of my Bodyguard pieces, but I ended up putting those in a folder named Series instead, specially since I already have atleast one, probably a couple more scenes in mind for that picture/story serie :) anyhow.. on with the show, here's the updated list. Hope you all enjoy :)

edited November 2018

@icedragonart   Wow, Vara is amazing. Those materials!  Hey, do me a favor- can you take all the red out except for the word NEW, that makes it easier for folks to zero in on your latest. :)  (It also helps newbies understand how this works as all the lists are consistent)  I just did that with my list (guilty!) 
    @carolao    Flowers To The Lady   really brings out the colors with that lighting. So crisp and clear with the details too.

Sorry it took me a week to catch up, I'm not getting notifications again. I don't know why it's only this thread which makes that happen :(  but I've gone through and commented :) 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited November 2018

@saphirewild   I tried to make it as simple as possible, the nuts and bolts are
    1. you have one post, which is your main list. You only have 10 gallery images linked, that is the maximum. You can ALSO have 10 Art Studio thread links to renders.

2. When you want to switch one out for a newer one, remove one from the list and add the new one (linked) 

3. Post in this thread that you have a new render, and give a link back to your main list OR a direct link to your gallery image. Please make sure your links open in a new window. If you don't know how to do that, just ask :) 

4. Do not post links to your gallery images UNLESS YOU HAVE SWAPPED OUT ONE (or however many) FROM YOUR LIST. If it's not in your list, you shouldn't be promoting it. That keeps us from being flooded with images, WIPs, etc. It should be images you really, really like.   

5. Then people go through and Like/Comment as they see fit. It may take a few days or a week for folks to see it but it should generate some activity for you. :) 

Post edited by Novica on

New image here

@Novica, I swear I went in and changed all that after I read you post a couple of days ago.  I just went back and it was all red again.  Wierd.  I fixed it again, hopefully it will stay that way now lol!

@icedragonart   That made me go back and look to be sure MINE stayed put. Sometimes I think we correct the duplicate posts which appear down at the bottom of a thread. I HATE that. SO many times I've added to a draft or duplicate posted.

Your new render is quite lovely, that dragon is adorable! 

Thank you!  Ya I think sometimes this forum messes with me on purpose lol!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653
    edited June 2019

Here are my top 10 Favorite Renders

Render 1. China On The Coast Fog 

Render 2. Elven and Ellephants 

Render 3. A Builders Dream  

Render 4. A Candid Conversation 

Render 5. Nighttime Stalking Foggy June 21st 2019

Render 6.Josie Got Attitude June 21st 2019

Render 7. Fairy World Dragon June 21st 2019

Render 8. Free Chandra June 21st 2019

Render 9. Disired Love