Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    edited May 2018
    dracorn said:

While I do like that format, nonesuch00 - the links take me to the enlarged picture detail, not on the page where I can make a like or a comment.  And since there are some great renders that I missed, I would very much like to hand out likes and comments.  

Thanks. I am not sure why it is doing that. At 1st when I tested it it was going to the page were the image and the comments are but then it started going directly to the large image. I will edit the thumbnails to be to the thumbnail link to the comment page and that should fix it. 

OK, I fixed it and now the table of Top Ten is better since the thumbnails are all the same size (234x234).

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Replaced one of my old ones in the list for my latest pic, Tenderness has been worked on for a few days and I must admit I like it a lot myself, even ended up in my personal favorite gallery folder :)

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited May 2018

Updated my list at the #10 slot! smiley

Edited link so it doesn't go to my profile. blush

Post edited by dawnblade on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

New one for me

I see I've got a bit of catching up to do.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I visited all three and those are lovely! Got the index updated through here. 

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    dracorn said:

While I do like that format, nonesuch00 - the links take me to the enlarged picture detail, not on the page where I can make a like or a comment.  And since there are some great renders that I missed, I would very much like to hand out likes and comments.  

Thanks. I am not sure why it is doing that. At 1st when I tested it it was going to the page were the image and the comments are but then it started going directly to the large image. I will edit the thumbnails to be to the thumbnail link to the comment page and that should fix it. 

OK, I fixed it and now the table of Top Ten is better since the thumbnails are all the same size (234x234).

Great!  I made a visit to your gallery.

Carola O said:

Replaced one of my old ones in the list for my latest pic, Tenderness has been worked on for a few days and I must admit I like it a lot myself, even ended up in my personal favorite gallery folder :)

Yes, that is a lovely render, Carola O .  Great job.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Thanks for visits. I got to too. I do visit the DAZ Gallery 2 or more times a week but I don't always see the interesting renders when I do so this thread is nice. 

Just added FWSA Helena to my gallery. I either didn't know or remember the wet skin geometry shell comes with the hair product. So you get wet skin and wet hair. Very clever of the vendor! I'm updating my page list now.

Added another one, Pix-Solaine and updated my page. When deciding what to showcase on my thread, I usually try to do some of the newer products and/or products without a lot of gallery entries, so when folks use Ati's app they'll have additional renders to look at on the product page. 

And yet another new one on the list. Not really sure what I am going on right now but have liked a fair few of my latest renders enough to replace old ones *chuckles* hopefully you guys don't mind too much :)

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Added another Lara Croft fan art to my listsmiley

*sheepish smile* And another one on my list... I'm really satisfied with this one actually, it's made for the PC monthly contest. I take no responsibility for any desires to indulge in chocolate :)

I'm caught up- again. Thanks to @carolao for letting me know there's been posts. No matter how many times I refresh that blasted star, I am not getting notifications that people have posted. 

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I just added a new image to my list.

Hey @kismet2012   I'm back online now, I got it noted in the main index and visited your gallery. :) 

Thanks Novica.

OK, I've made my rounds after being sick for a couple of weeks - great renders, everyone!

edited June 2018

Here's one I'm adding to my list. I did the latest character, outfit, and set that I bought and threw them together. It's called Never Go Alone and that sucker took forever to get backlit lighting and side lighting set up like I wanted it. Also, the depth of field on her leg.  Looks so simple too. 

Post edited by Novica on
    dracorn said:

OK, I've made my rounds after being sick for a couple of weeks - great renders, everyone!

@dracorn  Hope you're feeling better. Being sick can be very draining. 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

Thanks a lot Novica for keeping the is good shape, I now caught up on all the news and made some updated myself in my post

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2322471/#Comment_2322471

Out of the Box
    Froggy
    Apsara small
    Page8-panel3standalone

@linwelly Sure! My pleasure. Visited and commented on all, they are very diverse. Those godrays are just soooooo awesome! 

I added a new one:  New Render

I really love the wind blowing in the hair on your latest one @dracorn!

Here's another one I stumbled upon that is a travesty with so few Likes. Seriously! As Time Goes By needs some love!  That was done with Ron's brushes!  @elemjog did fantastic work. 

Novica said:

I really love the wind blowing in the hair on your latest one @dracorn!

Here's another one I stumbled upon that is a travesty with so few Likes. Seriously! As Time Goes By needs some love!  That was done with Ron's brushes!  @elemjog did fantastic work. 

Great find Novica.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

really cool find there Novica!

Replaced the #3 Render slot with Dragon Wraith

I cannot see an updated in your list IceDragonArt.

edited July 2018

I cannot see an updated in your list IceDragonArt.

Thanks I will fix it!

Edited to add its correct now.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on