Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I've got everyone's NEW added to the index. Loved the renders!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Finally got caught up with the refreshments and additions, very nice. I should add some from the gallery as well

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    dawnblade said:

I added 3 of my latest renders to my gallery favorites!

Great renders, dawnblade!  I poked around your gallery and found some renders I liked as well.  I really think you should revisit your Thanksgiving render and give us a version II.  It was a riot. 

I will offer up a few images.

Gallery

Render 1  Davin Fairy Noir  I love black and white images and images with dramatic shadows and lighting.

Render 2  Liam    I have been working on a series of images using all the Genesis 3 characters in my runtime.  So far this is one of my favourites.

Art Thread

Render 3 Calm   I was trying to create an image with the candle light reflected in the floor.  I just could not get it to work the way I wanted.  I finally gave up.  Added the dragon and it turned into one of my all time favourite renders.

Calm was definitely my favorite.  I also had fun viewing the images on your gallery as well.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    dracorn said:

Great renders, dawnblade!  I poked around your gallery and found some renders I liked as well.  I really think you should revisit your Thanksgiving render and give us a version II.  It was a riot. 

Thank you so much, @dracorn! Funny you should say that about the Thanksgiving render, as I was just thinking the same thing about it recently! laugh

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Now you have to provide a link to the thanksgiving render. Don't leave us all hanging! =-)

I added a new one as well.

Dracorn's Renders

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    dracorn said:

I will offer up a few images.

Gallery

Render 1  Davin Fairy Noir  I love black and white images and images with dramatic shadows and lighting.

Render 2  Liam    I have been working on a series of images using all the Genesis 3 characters in my runtime.  So far this is one of my favourites.

Art Thread

Render 3 Calm   I was trying to create an image with the candle light reflected in the floor.  I just could not get it to work the way I wanted.  I finally gave up.  Added the dragon and it turned into one of my all time favourite renders.

Calm was definitely my favorite.  I also had fun viewing the images on your gallery as well.

Thanks @dracorn.  I love your latest addition.

dracorn said:

Thank you so much, @dracorn! Funny you should say that about the Thanksgiving render, as I was just thinking the same thing about it recently! laugh

Now you have to provide a link to the thanksgiving render. Don't leave us all hanging! =-)

Here it is.

Handsome Devil can use some love- can't believe no one bothered to comment! I'm finding a lot of these when I open the Gallery links from the pages (using the add-on)  Damien is on sale for under $14, but I just can't think of when I'd use him. 

I'm all caught up at the moment, I commented on all of them unless I just forgot, but I did "like" them all. Great stuff, keep 'em coming!

Hey @Novica, I really like the vintage PS effects you did in your art thread. And who would have thought you could use the architectural light rig for portraits! Your render came out beautifully! smiley

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

All caught up I think

dawnblade said:

Hey @Novica, I really like the vintage PS effects you did in your art thread. And who would have thought you could use the architectural light rig for portraits! Your render came out beautifully! smiley

@dawnblade  Thanks!  I've found most the indoor lights can be used outdoors and vice versa particularly now with either of the Ghost Lights kits added.

These wings are in the sale M4/V4 sale, for those who didn't see that posted on my thread, take a peek at these gallery images and perhaps like/comment. I think the wings are 29 cents, and I love the simplicity of them, they're effective. (Dreamer WIngs, linked in the gallery.) 

Heaven Awaits     Fire Angel 

Thanks, Novica, for cluing me in to AdrianS' gallery.  Some really good stuff there.  I have to share this one, it's marvelous.

Like Father Like Daughter

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited June 2017

Still haven't caught up. I've been making some art and busy proof reading a book for a friend.  But I did change one of mine.

//edit

Sorry... that really didn't belong here.

I added It's Been a While... to my list at number 10.

Post edited by evilded777 on

@evilded777  That link doesn't go to a Daz, Rendo, DA gallery, etc- can you put the image in one of those and link it so we can see it?  Appreciate it.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    Novica said:

@evilded777  That link doesn't go to a Daz, Rendo, DA gallery, etc- can you put the image in one of those and link it so we can see it?  Appreciate it.

Sorry...I was having a bad day and that had no place in this thread.  My apologies for the digression.

Novica said:

Sorry...I was having a bad day and that had no place in this thread.  My apologies for the digression.

Not a problem at all! Hugs and hope today was better.  smiley

I just updated my post with a new image.

I added a new image to my list.

I just added a new render in the #10 slot of my listwink

• Hi everyone,

I just added a new render in the #8 slot of my list of favorite renders.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2309381/#Comment_2309381

Trish

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    edited September 2017

Hi everyone,

I just added a new render in the #8 slot of my list of favorite renders.

Trish

very nice one and thank you for your comments ;)

Post edited by Linwelly on

I decided to ressurect this thread as I have some new renders and I finally decided to get into Iray.  Boy am I a noob.  At any rate, hope you enjoy them.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2310936/#Comment_2310936

• dracorn said:

I decided to ressurect this thread as I have some new renders and I finally decided to get into Iray.  Boy am I a noob.  At any rate, hope you enjoy them.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2310936/#Comment_2310936

Nice! I like that Ghost Fleet one a lot.

I had forgotten all about this thread and I've got a couple updates too. wink https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2336246/#Comment_2336246

Thanks MDO2010.  I had remembered about it when I was posting to my gallery. 

You have a wonderful sense of humor in your renders.  How refreshing. 

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited January 2018

Hi everyone,

I added a new render in the #9 slot of my list. 

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on

Very cute indeed, Stormlyght!

I made a comment on your gallery page.