Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

Hi,

I had completely forgotten about this thread and until I was reading @Novica signature line tonight. So, I added some new renders in #9 and #10 slots on my list of favorites.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2309381/#Comment_2309381

Trish

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Here in the Art Studio:

@stormlyght    Click    Lovely postwork and posing. Lovely everything!  And of course, the render Trish posted here. Spectacular!
    @worldsedge   Click  A cute modified Sasuke. I like it better than the original!
    @ladair   Click   Lavender never looked so good! 
    @rgcincy   Click   So good- I just wanted to get out of there! 
    @darwinsmishap   Click    Christian wearing Liam's skin
    @serenenight   Click    The bathtime is really cute.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I need to update mine to.  Will check and comment on the new addtions shortly.

edited March 2018

I added my Gallery and links. These aren't new renders, I just forgot to add my Gallery! Some have zero likes and could use a little love. (LOL, a lot of love!) 

Post edited by Novica on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Two new renders added! smiley

Got em. Commented/liked all.

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I just finished my rounds of likes 'n comments.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited March 2018

I'm curious, is it possible to still join the thread? I admittingly missed it until a couple of days ago *sheepish smile* If not it is toally okej, I will still come around and check it out for new additions in the galleries :)

Post edited by Carola O on

Oh yes, love to have you. The thread is open to everyone. I've always loved your work. Long time no chat! 

edited July 2021

Too long Novica, too long :) All links should open in new window, if they don't let me know so I can change it :) Decided to clean the list and start it over for 2020 :) Going to reowrk this post as soon as I gotten my head together a bit, and have chosen the images.

Gallery:

Render 1 : Woman with green eyes 

Render 2 : His Quiet Place 

Render 3 : The Smugglers 

Render 4 : On the HuntNEW July 2021

Render 5 : You and Me against the World 

Render 6 : Gathering InformationNEW July 2021

Render 7 : Faded Photo of a Farmhand 

Render 8 : Don't call me Furball! 

Render 9 : Noble at the Inn 

Render 10 : Mother and Child 

Post edited by Carola O on
    Carola O said:

Too long Novica, too long :) Let's see, a mix of some of those I really like of my renders for one reason or another, funnily enough not all of them are in the folder I call Personal Favorites, than again I'm really picky with which one I put there, and some end up there after a while :) Not 10 yet but I'm sure there will be additions

Gallery:

Render 1 - Child of War

Render 2 - Weary Cowboy

Render 3 - Sailorman's Hymn Tribute -  Song by Kamelot, there's two versions of this one, this one and a colored one in my personal favorites folder

Render 4 - The Look

Render 5 - Broken

Render 6 - Ship

Render 7 - Rian

Render 8 - 

Render 9 - 

Render 10 - 

I think my favorite is Broken... or Child of War - hard to decide.  I've added my likes and comments.

I wish the gallery had a "follow" the artist option like there is at Rendorosity. I had no idea that @Novica had done some recent portraits or that any of you that post in the Art Forums had put up some new renders. Thank you for sharing them. I love looking at all of your art. I may not comment all of the time but your different Art Threads in the forum are a welcomed destressor. Okay, I'm done rambling. 

Trish

Actually, for folks who are active in the galleries (I tend to only put things there to try and help vendors sell things, mostly characters)  perhaps putting something in your signature with" Latest Gallery Image:March14th"  as a link- would help alert others that you have a new gallery item. 

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited February 2021

Thanks to this thread I have discovered wonderful images!

Thank you for creating this thread Novica.

Here are some unloved images in my gallery :

1. The escape  

2. Breaking up

3.What is she looking at?   June, 26 2020

4. Help me 

5. Sleepy   NEW October 2020

6. Chasing   NEW October 2020

7. What????? said Kitty  

8. Sisters!  or How could Ariel be mad at her little sister? NEW October 2020

9. Give me some honey!

10. Who do you think you are? 

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

@xmasrose  OOOH, I really like The Secret. It's jolting when you first see it, the lighting is really wonderful! And those EYES. 

Novica said:

Actually, for folks who are active in the galleries (I tend to only put things there to try and help vendors sell things, mostly characters)  perhaps putting something in your signature with" Latest Gallery Image:March14th"  as a link- would help alert others that you have a new gallery item. 

That's an excellent idea. Thank you.

Trish

Great job, xmasrose (aka tulipe) ​!  I gave your renders likes and comments.

• Thank you so much! I don't remember ever having so many comments, and quality comments!

By the way the cat will hear the bus honk the horn and turn around wink.

You made my day!

LOL  I think @carolao is very, very brave to hang around and see what that dude with the Enigmatic Smile is thinking. I could care LESS what he's thinking, I'd be high-tailing it out of there. 

• He is a nice guy with a weird face!

But sometimes he likes to scare people,don't know why, not sure he can explain it either.

hahaha I never said I would hang around, just that he's non threatingly, asin not advancing, enough to wake curiosity. Running from him yet wondering, if that made sense? :)

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,437
    edited March 2018

I've been remiss, but I've also been busy (not an excsue).

I updated my list. I'll make my rounds over the next few days and drop in on all of you.

Added new #1 and #2, dropped some older ones from the list.

Post edited by evilded777 on

I've been remiss, but I've also been busy (not an excsue).

I updated my list. I'll make my rounds over the next few days and drop in on all of you.

Added new #1 and #2, dropped some older ones from the list.

If you put "New 3/15/18" in red next to the new items, it will be easier for us to figure out which ones are new and won't need to refer back to your post to see which.

Novica ​- I've got three new ones, but you aren't showing that in your gallery list on page 1.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,027
    edited March 2018

I went through the galleries in the index on the first page.  Not only did I enjoy your renders, I liked seeing which images each of you would emphasize (or maybe the word should be highlight).  Great idea for a thread.  I clicked like for your images in the galleries, but I didn't post in the Studio threads.  

Post edited by Diomede on
  • MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496

Lots of nice new images added since I last looked! smiley

I have another new one:  Commander Saara.  

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Updated #'s 1,3,4.  Off to check all the new stuff.

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956

I'm just now learning about this thread and I've bookmarked it to go back through later after I get some work done. It's inspiring, educational, and a bit intimidating all at once.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited March 2018

Great images IceDragonArt. Left comments.

Old images (done in Carrara) #9 et #10 but NEW in my gallery.

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on