* closed* RRRR The're ba....ack! Render contest

1234568»

Comments

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,736
    edited October 2017

tag: luci45 #10
    Ken Returns to Wisconsin
    The lone cash-only place in town and it looks a bit suspect. Wait, is that Victoria? What's she doing in a place like this? 

Army General Uniform
    Hotel Reception
    Pure Hair: Crazy for Genesis
    The Clock Collection
    Beach Cafe Interior Furniture (LB)
    Street Mage Textures (LB)
    City Courtyard (LB) 
    Streets Of The Mediterranean (LB) 

Also used:
    Riccardo Hair
    On Way Ticket jacket and scarf
    Spex
    Various morphs
    Citizen X
    Travel Baggage
    George texture
    Noctem Sanguinis for Arabella 7

wisconsin.jpg
    2000 x 1333 - 811K
    Post edited by luci45 on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,736

Thanks, Ken OBanion. I love reading your insightful comments. 
    obanion#05 yes, I think I would walk out of this one. LOL.
    Diomede Pull #1 I'm glad you got one done and it's soo cool. I love the nutty idea and the cartoon filter. 
    Chameo#07 (#07? I see you are becoming a fanatic.) Great idea and render!
    obanion#06 Nice seasonal render. Very creepy. 
    Chameo#08 Oh, that's good! I love Angel Grandma's expression. 

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,108
    edited October 2017

Gopherus #4

Deco Downtime 
    The Fountain 
    Divinity Skies Oracle 
    Small Nimble Buffalo
    Climate Control  (LB)

Back to Billiards

When Minnesota Fats invites you to a pool party, you know you ll end up getting soaked.

pool party.jpg
    1111 x 1481 - 1M
    Post edited by Gopherus on
    edited October 2017

sorry about that... i was running out the door and thought i was on the entry thread

thanks ken for your comments… a massive undertaking!
    @diomede #1  LOL!  the attack of the faeries!  almost like march of the toy soldiers.  good one!
    @chameo #7  the movie posters are superb!  can t wait to catch them at the bargain theater.  nicely done!
    #8  that s all the couple needs… a grandmother looking over their shoulders at their passionate moment and making comments… good one.
    @ken #6  well done!  reminds me of the test for becoming a man in black… who is out of place in this scene… the dead on his feet zombie who just wants to get home after a night on the town or the perky co ed?
    @luci #10  that sure fits ken to a t!  and now he s involved with victoria… another happy ending!  good one!

Post edited by Gopherus on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,869

@Gopherus: One was aimed for the entries thread I assume ;-)

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,034

Ken:

bohemian3 #1 -- This one is just wonderfully macabre; it's great!  But I'm curious about the timing: did they dig him up on Wednesday, so they could "throw him back" on Thursday?

Hah !  Gives the internet trend Throwback Thursday a whole new meaning !  Gee thanks Grandpa see you later bye as they toss the bones back in the grave.  Instagram is ruthless.

And we're closed!
    Voting will begin shortly!

luci45 said:

tag: luci45 #10
    Ken Returns to Wisconsin
    The lone cash-only place in town and it looks a bit suspect. Wait, is that Victoria? What's she doing in a place like this? 

Army General Uniform
    Hotel Reception
    Pure Hair: Crazy for Genesis
    The Clock Collection
    Beach Cafe Interior Furniture (LB)
    Street Mage Textures (LB)
    City Courtyard (LB) 
    Streets Of The Mediterranean (LB) 

Also used:
    Riccardo Hair
    On Way Ticket jacket and scarf
    Spex
    Various morphs
    Citizen X
    Travel Baggage
    George texture
    Noctem Sanguinis for Arabella 7

That's a spot on Ken!!! Well done Luci!!

• ChameoChameo Posts: 306
    edited October 2017

@luci45 - Who, me? I can quit anytime, honest! What a great job on Ken - and I'm awed by your ability to smoothly meld such different environments.

@Gopherus - Love it! Totally punny... I completely missed the "getting soaked" last night, but ha! It made me laugh out loud this morning.

I fell asleep while this was rendering last night and missed the conteste deadline, but wanted to share it anyway in the spirit of the season... (and I may just keep on doing random renders as a practice thing, just like I use random word generators to kickstart my poetry brain... who, me, addicted? Nahhhh...)

Tag: NOT AN ENTRY

Title: The Perfect Halloween Costume - 1994

"It's a very creative costume, baby. I'm pretty sure you'll be the only cowboy ballerina skater army sergeant clown at the party."

Used:

Classical Dance Poses for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Army Uniform for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    Skateboarder for The Kids 4
    Oleander Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Also used:

• Josi for Kids 4
    • Sweetheart for Kids 4
    • Cowpokes for Kids 4
    • Sally Mae Hair
    • Halina x2
    • Ultramodern Beach House
    • Victoria 7
    • Wilmap's Ballet Outfit for G2F
    • Aaron for Young Teen Justin

4rs-8-best-costume-ever.png
    850 x 850 - 1M
    Post edited by Chameo on
  • Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited October 2017

Oh, look!  Some last-minute entries!  Boy, this place has been jumping lately!

Chameo #8 -- This is excellent!  And Luci was right; Grandma's expression is priceless!  And that 'you-feel-like-you-need-to-say-something-but-don't-know-what-to-say' pose is spot-on!  Great job, and so quickly, too!

luci45 #10 -- Okay, I'm both flattered and frightened by this one!  Because, in point of fact, I actually have worked an assignment in Wisconsin; and the resemblance is so dead-on accurate, it's almost terrifying!  (I hadn't realized that I'd been under surveillance for so long, or so closely!)  However, in my defense, I usually pick a better class of hotel; I am a Marriott Platinum Elite member, after all!

Gopherus #4 -- Oh, god, another groaner!  Touche!  And what's that guy wearing!?  (The one in the green two-piece..., whatever.)  I cannot un-see it!

Chameo Not-an-entry -- Yeah, I'd say it's an odds-on bet that she'll be the only cowboy-ballerina-skater-army-sergeant-clown -- not just at the party, but in the state!  Totally over the top!  You're really getting the hang of this!

Post edited by Ken OBanion on

thanks ken and chameo for your comments

@chameo Not an Entry:  all that shine and she s going to  hide it  under camoflauge! 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Good Luck one and all some pretty amazing renders this month going to be hard to choose who to vote for!!