Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited July 2018

first render of Ekaterina

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/605416

You need some kind of creature peeking out around the trees in the background with that creepy light. Would also explain being in a swamp at night in her unmentionables, LOL

thanks well the background is really just a flat background so pretty hard to have something poking behind those specific scenes, did think about dead popping up out of the water in another project, right now working on a flooded graveyard scene be adding more characters here's a screenshot of what thinking about so far, so far there are 3 Mousso characters Ekaterina, Madonna and Nylyssa

Image4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • LosingSignalLosingSignal Posts: 409
    edited July 2018

I finally broke down.  I've seen Mousso's characters in the store for quite a while now, but I haven't ever been in a position to pick one up.  Then Ekaterina came along...  Love love love the skin textures!  

Post edited by LosingSignal on
  • MoussoMousso Posts: 237

I'm so happy to see these awesome renders! Makes me want to create more smiley

Some more pics of Botan. I know the name is unusual but it means Long life in Japanese. 

Two face shapes because I cant choose.

7.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    7a.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Mousso said:

Some more pics of Botan. I know the name is unusual but it means Long life in Japanese. 

Botan is adorable! I like the second face the most but both are really pretty! Lovely character, Mousso! :)

• MoussoMousso Posts: 237
    Mousso said:

Botan is adorable! I like the second face the most but both are really pretty! Lovely character, Mousso! :)

I put a katana in the first one's hand and it just didnt look right. So I made a bit of harder version. That one means business wink

Here's one of the beautiful Madonna character as an Angel.

Mousso said:
    Mousso said:

I put a katana in the first one's hand and it just didnt look right. So I made a bit of harder version. That one means business wink

I could see that, yeah. Both are lovely though! We're so lucky we'll be getting TWO different face shapes to choose from - you spoil us, Mousso! :)

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114

So far, I only have one and it's Joanna who I've bought over here, though I mainly use her skin for my avatar character. Here's both of them together.

• ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 635
    Mousso said:

I would vote for the first face, but then again, I'm not sure I'd risk giving the other one a katana. wink  Looking forward to her release!

• ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 635

thanks well the background is really just a flat background so pretty hard to have something poking behind those specific scenes

That's a flat background? Wow, you did a great job integrating it into the render. Well done! yes

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

So far, I only have one and it's Joanna who I've bought over here, though I mainly use her skin for my avatar character. Here's both of them together.

Nice render! what outfit is that on the right?

thanks well the background is really just a flat background so pretty hard to have something poking behind those specific scenes

That's a flat background? Wow, you did a great job integrating it into the render. Well done! yes

I believe the scene is from this product: https://www.daz3d.com/take-a-swim-after-midnight

• I put my previous blended image into the Teen Kaylee thread, but I'll put this one here.

This is 50% Ekaterina and 50% Kaylee, using the Katya textures. A few more dial spins for nose and eyes. The textures are lovely.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    @FSMCDesigns Which right? The render's or ours? Joanna is wearing "The Major for G8F" by squarepeg3D, a freebie Ghost in the Shell cosplay from Renderosity. Mine has this one: https://www.daz3d.com/liquid-halo-on-sky-16-for-genesis
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

I believe the scene is from this product: https://www.daz3d.com/take-a-swim-after-midnight

thanks ColinFrench and Divamakeup is correct

@FSMCDesigns Which right? The render's or ours? Joanna is wearing "The Major for G8F" by squarepeg3D, a freebie Ghost in the Shell cosplay from Renderosity. Mine has this one: https://www.daz3d.com/liquid-halo-on-sky-16-for-genesis

Thanks for the info, off to check out that freebie.

• ewcarmanewcarman Posts: 180
    edited July 2018
    Another image I've been working on as a way to experiment with some new items and postwork. 

From my gallery: Izanami

Post edited by ewcarman on
  • Just because this turned out better than I thought for literally 5 minutes of work... and to show that I sometimes render figures with clothes. laugh

Gail for G8F. Nose adjusted, body at 50% Gail & 50% Teen Kaylee 8 based on my own preferences.

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

Shangrila with a few changes

zzlion-and-ladyping.png
    1698 x 1576 - 4M
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

Madea

Morgana

Mackenzie

Medea.png
    826 x 921 - 876K
    Morgana.png
    826 x 921 - 676K
    Makenzie 3.png
    826 x 921 - 794K
  • The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited July 2018

A blend with Shangrila and Teen Kaylee.

Writing Hanzi with a mouse is hard. I probably should have used the simplified version.
    The joke is that "crisis" doesn't really mean "danger" + "opportunity", even if the motivational posters say so.

The other joke... ANUSTART, u serious? That's the name of the texture set on the Bounty Huntress bits.

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited July 2018

Darnissa 

Darnissa Egyptian.jpg
    864 x 1080 - 857K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited July 2018

Here is Izanami about to kick butt, LOL the only thing I changed was the body morph since I use my own and I used Altern8 on the skin

ninjaa.jpg
    1810 x 1440 - 3M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105

@Alliekatblue Awesome! I thought nobody would post Mousso's girls from "the other store"!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

Here is Izanami about to kick butt, LOL the only thing I changed was the body morph since I use my own and I used Altern8 on the skin

NICE!

NICE!

Thanks
  • SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

Shangrila

too-white-blue-goldenjpeg.jpg
    1741 x 1814 - 120K
  • ewcarmanewcarman Posts: 180

Looking at Cora in todays new releases. Something about the eyes seems different to me - in a good way. In the main promo shot, I find I am drawn right to them and they appear more realistic and less flat. There seems to be some depth there. Whatever it is, it may be subtle, but I'm liking it a lot.

• There's a new girl in town.  Shades of Milla Jojovich?

https://www.daz3d.com/cora-for-genesis-8-female

There's a new girl in town.  Shades of Milla Jojovich?

https://www.daz3d.com/cora-for-genesis-8-female

I was excited when I saw this and then rushed to check out. Sadly, I am not seeing the Milla in her. Nice character though