• I'll try that sometime

• The Smell Of Hair

Georgia, Medea, Alexandria

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1088367/

the smell of hair.jpg
    2646 x 2803 - 5M
  • ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Nice one!
    I love that smell, so I can understand why they're all crowding in!

• sueyasueya Posts: 827
    edited November 2020

This is Miah.

Miahonthesteps.jpg
    810 x 864 - 138K
    Post edited by sueya on
  • Thyranq said:

Nice one!
    I love that smell, so I can understand why they're all crowding in!

wasn't how the project started at first it was just them listening to her phone call to maybe a guy crush but then as posing and choosing expressions it turned weird thought what if they were smelling her hair and it just smelled so good as well as trying to crack her up while on the phone brings back memories of those weird wacky shampoo/deoderiant and other hygene commercials we had in Australia we've had some really weird odd ones

• sueya said:

This is Miah.

she looks like someone you just want to sit next to and chat hang out with

• Xion and Teddy explores.jpg
    2646 x 1984 - 7M
  • watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    edited September 2020

I found out that I had been buying much, but actually creating little. So, I decided to make some Steampunk themed renders with Alabama.

What do we have here?

Gallery link with a list of products used: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/1091292

Damn Hot!

Gallery link with a list of products used: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/1088112

I am now in the process of finishing another render with Virginia for the September 2020 New User Challenge.

Post edited by watchdog79 on
  • they look good watchdog79 should enter these if you can 

they look good watchdog79 should enter these if you can 

Thank you, I am glad you like them.smiley

I did enter the second render. I plan to enter the render I am working on right now too. I am afraid it is slowly driving me nuts, though...

And here it is - Virginia as a lady of science, having just arrived into the city of Cogtropolis in a steam powered coach.

Porter!

Gallery link with a list of products used (except for Sensibility Expansion, not recognized by the gallery for some reason): https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/109173

• turned out well watchdog79 looks like driving you nuts is a good thing ;) 

• Xion in A Wolfen Best Friend

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1091817

a wolfen best friend.jpg
    2646 x 1537 - 3M
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,456

Here's Medea! I really love this character, she's a new favorite!

Magic of Motion.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 3M
  • she looks magical Faeofthe3rdDimention

she looks magical Faeofthe3rdDimention

Thank you!

So many great scenes here. I love them all, keep them coming.heart

Here is another Steampunk themed render with Alabama, from a world I have been working on for some time.

What a Find!

Gallery link with a list of products used: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1093132

What a Find.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 299K
  • got a good series going with these steampunk renders watchdog79

Closeups of Alexandria and Medea:

Alexandria.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 3M
    Medea.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 5M
  • Closeups of Alexandria and Medea:

very fun friendly looking ladies got real personality

Thanks!  I just can't seem to get enough of Mousso's characters.  The fact that they're often really inexpensive or part of great deals helps a lot, too!

• Closeups of Alexandria and Medea:

Thanks!  I just can't seem to get enough of Mousso's characters.  The fact that they're often really inexpensive or part of great deals helps a lot, too!

and the quality and options :) 

and the quality and options :) 

Those too!  I didn't even realize that Medea came with expressions until I installed her.  And some of them come with fine hairs or alternate face morphs.  Mousso's characters are easy to love!

•  Great images, Faeofthe3rdDimension, ANGELREAPER1972, watchdog79!
    I really like the expression work in your Miah image, sueya!

• dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 481
    edited October 2020

Rei (again smiley ) in, Solid Gold.

Chanel in, How Light Falls.

Have I mentioned, I heart Mousso girls?

Solid Gold.jpg
    1423 x 1350 - 2M
    How Light Falls.jpg
    1800 x 1350 - 2M
    Post edited by dtrscbrutal on
  • Rei (again smiley ) in, Solid Gold.

Chanel in, How Light Falls.

Have I mentioned, I heart Mousso girls?

thanks and I like what you've done here with these girls how you brought out the muscles structure not sure if saying describing right the areas around the neck realism and other areas of the body and the black n white the muscle and veins in the arms very real like

• Xion on the rocks.jpg
    2646 x 2117 - 4M
  • ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Some great renders there, guys! Lots of awesome scenes and poses and compositions! 

I'm still plugging away on Romina lol

I don't think I'll ever get to a point where I call her done - I always keep finding something else I want to tweak a little bit. This version only has VERY minor surface adjustments, this one is more about the morph. As much as I love Romina's head shape, I find it really difficult to find expressions for, particularly the mouth area. She's great in a neutral expression, or something very slightly dialed in, but not so much anything beyond that, so I tweaked away at her head morph to find something that still looks like her, but can more easily use expressions.

That being said, the render I chose to check out her new shape of course ends up using a very slight, neutral expression that I probably could've applied on the base Romina just fine lol. I gave her a different hairstyle for this one at least! 

Full size in the gallery

• I think Romina has a naturally sombre face, and she's so in control of herself that it makes showing strong emotions difficult, which is why only nearly neutral expressions work. To do otherwise is to be fighting against her nature. Even though she's only a bunch of vertices and facets, her original intent is hard to overcome.

The work you have done is fleshing out her character, possibly aging her but giving experience. My personal preference is to avoid Panda eyeshadow/eyeliner, but I can see you've done it brilliantly. And her eyes.. can get lost in that gaze.

Regards,

Richard

• I do like the makeup you chose for Romina, Thyranq and yeah some expressions just wont work for everyone but I think that is the same with real life people too and she has a look to her which I have seen on many real life women that is her look sort of a sultry moody look looks good on her