Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited November 2020

nice renders Faeofthe3rdDimension and BandoriFan

Aww thank you! I reduced bump and normal maps a little while using morphs on the face to make it more proportional 

Took Blue for a test render - as always great work by Mousso.

On a side note an issue I seem to be having with the last few Mousso characters is that they are categorised as Preset/Character instead of Character/Actor so they do not show up in Smart Content. A second issue I only had with Blue is she had no compatability base which means no content shows for her in Smart Content unless you turn off filter by context. I have raised a ticket.If this happens to anyone please let me know - concerned it could be an issue on my end. I install by DIM if that makes any difference.

David

The lighting and makeup are really good 

I aged down Zsazsa this time and used the sun-sky setting for lighting 

Middle School Zsazsa Portrait 3 Original Skin Resized.png
    1600 x 2080 - 6M
    Middle School Zsazsa 4 Resized.png
    1600 x 2080 - 6M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on
  • another nice alternative Bandori it's really cool interesting how you and others can re create a bought character and and alter them into another completely new concept you really are getting the most out of them Jamie

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 224
    edited November 2020

You can tell kiddie Zsazsa so knows she is going to grow up to be stunning - it's in her genes.

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on
  • Happy Meeowmas

starring Chanel, Revel and Joanna

Happy Meeowmas.jpg
    2009 x 952 - 1M
  • watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

Awesome renders, everyone.yes I hope Mousso likes all the new lives and roles her characters are given by us. Pity the gallery is still down, but what can one do? *sighs*

Here is my latest with Alabama HD, using Topsy 8 makeup and expression. I hope you like it.

The ride was worth it afterall...

• at least we can still post and enjoy each others work here, really nice render watchdog79 actually thought this was a promo image

ANGELREAPER1972 said:

at least we can still post and enjoy each others work here, really nice render watchdog79 actually thought this was a promo image

Thank you, that is one the biggest compliments I have received for my renders so far.blush

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,416
    edited December 2020

watchdog79 said:

ANGELREAPER1972 said:

at least we can still post and enjoy each others work here, really nice render watchdog79 actually thought this was a promo image

Thank you, that is one the biggest compliments I have received for my renders so far.blush

your welcome and I honestly did think it when I saw it

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227
    edited December 2020

Angel HD

The 1st is my typical post work, then I decded to play around with it a bit. I like both for diffrent reasons. I like how you can compleatly change the mood of a piece just by desaturating and adding some texture. 

AngelProtrait1.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 490K
    AngelPortrait2.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 537K
    Post edited by deathbycanon on

deathbycanon said:

Angel HD

The 1st is my typical post work, then I decded to play around with it a bit. I like both for diffrent reasons. I like how you can compleatly change the mood of a piece just by desaturating and adding some texture. 

Awesome. I like them both, but the second one seems to me to have much more "character" in it, thanks to the filter. 

• watchdog79 said:

deathbycanon said:

Angel HD

Awesome. I like them both, but the second one seems to me to have much more "character" in it, thanks to the filter.

I like them both too 

• Chanel Mousso Pinup

alt version on my da page

Chanel Mousso Pinup.jpg
    952 x 2009 - 2M
  • ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Romina getting in the Christmas spirit:

RominaChristmasLights.png
    1067 x 1600 - 2M
    RominaChristmasFun.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • could get into the spirit with Romina too, Thyranq laugh

edited December 2020

Diem and the Wufei

Diem and the Wufei.jpg
    2009 x 2030 - 2M
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on

I love your poses, they're so full of character and articulate

• thanks Thyranq, started with bought poses as base then went frm there often end up nothing like theywere. The interlocking hands of the standing Wufei had to work on to get right and manipulated Diem's so she was massaging his ear. 

• sueyasueya Posts: 827
    edited December 2020

Fun in the Snow featuring Vernon

Vernonanddaschund_snow.jpg
    868 x 641 - 79K
    Post edited by sueya on
  • nice scene sueya

• sueyasueya Posts: 827
    edited December 2020

This is Queenie. She looks very different with purple hair and graphic brows.

QueeniePortrait.jpg
    783 x 731 - 171K
    Post edited by sueya on
  • I tried to get impish delight out of Romina, and largely failed, but did like what I actually achieved. Not shown here because cropping to comply with the TOS ruins the composition. The image is here: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/its-you-/2981194/ with minor and largely irrelevant nudity.

Regards,

Richard

• like how you've made Queenie look like a brand new lady sueyaand the background, dress and eyeshadow creates a themed look as does the reddish purple hair brings her out from the background

That looks great, Richard!

• pretty image richard yeah pity you couldn't post here obviously and yeah cropping that area out wouldn't work. What I do is two versions one clothed and the forgotten clothing version as over on da I get asked constantly to do other version of many I've done Jamie

• I did do a version with Wilmap's vest top (https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=456) but I didn't feel it worked as was, then when trying to drape it, it exploded because of being trapped between the figure and hair, and wearing a swimsuit in bed just isn't right.

Regards,

Richard

• guess she's saying in her way she don't wanna wear a top then Richard

edited January 2021

asian delight

featuring Mikasa, Fan Ling, Michiko

asian delight.jpg
    2009 x 1185 - 2M
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • ACueACue Posts: 114
    edited January 2021

I have the pleasure of hosting a half-dozen of Mousso's ladies in my folders. My favourite (how can I say that?- they are all equally fantastic!)  is the lovely Alexandria. Thank you for this great appreciation initiative, which I just discovered today! It's been wonderful persuing all the great posts and portraits. Viva Mousso!

alexandria.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 674K
    Post edited by ACue on
  • Acue, that's almost a photo. Superb. The pose, lighting and textures are exquisitely done.

Regards,

Richard

• very pretty render Acue glad you like it here. New girl released today part of fitness bundle and solo of course The Sweat It Out Fitness Bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/the-sweat-it-out-fitness-bundle

Flavia HD for Genesis 8 Female

https://www.daz3d.com/flavia-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Flavia HD for Genesis 8 Female by: Mousso, 3D Models by Daz 3D

oh and I've seen some others coming soon think you'll love them