Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• ok so you may have trouble finding Flavia if your bought her as like many releases over several months now nothing appears where it's meant to or is missing files this time Daz has with Flavia has made her as a male

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited January 2021

Flavia Mousso
    another version on my da page

Flavia Mousso.jpg
    1077 x 873 - 2M
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
    edited January 2021

Blue Times Two - Daz Friendly Edition

Blue Times Two - Daz Friendly Edition.jpg
    1842 x 873 - 2M
    edited January 2021

Blue tasting Flavia

Blue tasting Flavia.jpg
    1480 x 873 - 1M
    edited January 2021

Heart Of Memphis

Heart Of Memphis.jpg
    2009 x 2837 - 3M
  • ACueACue Posts: 114
    edited January 2021

Just invited Mousso's new girl - Memphis - to come out and play. Love the skin and particularly pretty face and figure. Bravo. Here is a quick high-realism portrait.

memphis.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 701K
    Post edited by I-am-Cho on
    edited January 2021

Post edited by ACue on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

Here's Flavia

Flavia 2.png
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
  • ACue, Memphis is pretty remarkable in your image. Must admit she immediately went on my wishlist (spent more over Christmas than I wanted, so a wishlist entry is the best I can do).

Regards,

Richard.

• ACue said:

Just invited Mousso's new girl - Memphis - to come out and play. Love the skin and particularly pretty face and figure. Bravo. Here is a quick high-realism portrait.

very pretty

• ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Here's Flavia

very pretty too

edited January 2021

Hope you all like this render with Mousso's lastest lovely lady, the delightful Memphis.  Forgive the focus on the cat ... but Memphis is such a cat-lover. She won't mind.

The title is "It's Only Plastic". Thanks to Roguey for the great room and elements.

its_only_plasticwb.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 1M
    Post edited by ACue on
  • very cute ACue and that is such a typical cat smiley

edited January 2021

Serenity of Flavia

Serenity of Flavia.jpg
    2009 x 2775 - 2M
    edited January 2021

Memphis Rides

Memphis Rides.jpg
    2009 x 1303 - 1M
  • sueyasueya Posts: 826
    edited January 2021

Turned Dior into a Goth with the use of a V4 skin

GothDior.jpg
    800 x 800 - 110K
    Post edited by sueya on
  • Anyone have any idea what the hair is in the main promo for Lux HD  says it could be Shirley hair  certainly looks like it  but front is definately different any ideas ?    https://www.daz3d.com/lux-hd-for-genesis-8-female

• RenderScot said:

Anyone have any idea what the hair is in the main promo for Lux HD  says it could be Shirley hair  certainly looks like it  but front is definately different any ideas ?    https://www.daz3d.com/lux-hd-for-genesis-8-female

A wild guess: perhaps it is SAV Ades Hair over at rendo? The hairline looks quite the same, esp. in the center part. And Mousso has a few characters over at rendo that have a similar "haircut" to Lux, using that hair. 

The hair in the Lux promo looks like SAV Goldy at Rendo
  • Looks like a fair bit of work to fit to G8F to me. Nice hair though, and seems to fit Lux's look remarkably well.

Regards,

Richard.

• hiya thanks everyone  yer  messaged Mousso  direct and it is Goldy over at rendo    goes to show some of the old ones are still stunning if  rendered right :)

• RenderScot said:

hiya thanks everyone  yer  messaged Mousso  direct and it is Goldy over at rendo    goes to show some of the old ones are still stunning if  rendered right :)

Did Mousso give any hints on the effort of fitting the G2 hair? It really looks great on Lux.... but almost ANY hair does. 

I have the Goldy for V4 and it's not that difficult to refit to Gen8

• sueya said:

Turned Dior into a Goth with the use of a

V4 skin

the v4 skin works well 

• Lux Mousso pinup

Lux Mousso pinup.jpg
    2009 x 1951 - 2M
  • AndricausAndricaus Posts: 108
    edited January 2021

Catallena as Neena Thurman AKA Domino

A Moderately Darmatic Action Pose.png
    1080 x 1920 - 3M
    Post edited by Andricaus on
  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

RenderScot said:

hiya thanks everyone  yer  messaged Mousso  direct and it is Goldy over at rendo    goes to show some of the old ones are still stunning if  rendered right :)

Did Mousso give any hints on the effort of fitting the G2 hair? It really looks great on Lux.... but almost ANY hair does. 

Basically just autofitted hair mid length and this is the result    no postwork  Michiko by Mousso lovely character 

• Andricaus said:

Catallena as Neena Thurman AKA Domino

pretty cool render of classic Domino 

• RenderScot said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

RenderScot said:

Basically just autofitted hair mid length and this is the result    no postwork  Michiko by Mousso lovely character 

looks good, btw I have the plug in wear them all and some others can't rembember name of and I've been able to use most of my older generation hairs no problem 

edited January 2021

She's Got The Touch

Lux (mohawk) and Memphis (curly hair) two Genesis 8 girls by Mousso converted to Genesis 8.1 base

she's got the touch.jpg
    2009 x 1706 - 2M