I like the spotlight on her face!

• thanks Thyranq, the Club Noir Photometric Lights is a good light set

• Louisiana and Asher in Mermaid beach 2

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1102952

mermaid beach 2.jpg
    2646 x 1229 - 1M
  • The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 224
    edited October 2020

It has been a while since I posted here so thought I would.

One of my favourites Zsazsa:

And the newest member of our Mousso family Jeanne:

Hope you like them.

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on
  • I do David/The Inner Circle

• junkjunk Posts: 1,254

Sky HD
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

It's also been a little bit since I posted here.  I seem to pick Sky HD out of the 39 Mousso porducts I own.  Geesh I need to do more variety I guess.  Either way this is Sky as Dr. Wendy Meyers looking for alien life in the heavens above.

• RainRain Posts: 335
    junk said:

Sky HD
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

It's also been a little bit since I posted here.  I seem to pick Sky HD out of the 39 Mousso porducts I own.  Geesh I need to do more variety I guess.  Either way this is Sky as Dr. Wendy Meyers looking for alien life in the heavens above.

Love this!

• nice work junk. Looks like she's a little stressed sweating and hair matted was that your intention? If not that's a really good happy accident works really well and looks like the lights of the machines on her, also kinda makes think of a scene/s from Wonder Woman - Lynda Carter era

• junkjunk Posts: 1,254
    edited October 2020

nice work junk. Looks like she's a little stressed sweating and hair matted was that your intention? If not that's a really good happy accident works really well and looks like the lights of the machines on her, also kinda makes think of a scene/s from Wonder Woman - Lynda Carter era

You nailed it in that it was a happy mistake.  The more i turned the contract up, the more stressed she looked.  But the contrast added so much that i had to be happy with it either way.

Thank you Spuffy for your comment too!

Post edited by junk on
  • Jeanne in 

+mousso Serenity For Jeanne+

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1105242

+Mousso Serenity For Jeanne+.jpg
    2646 x 1229 - 2M
  • Jeanne And Warrin

(for some reason Warrin isn't showing up in Mousso's store page)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1117986

Jeanne and Warrin.jpg
    2646 x 3593 - 4M
  • Bunny Girl Aakash

Bunny Girl Aakash.jpg
    2009 x 1669 - 1M
  • Oh, how my cat would love to get his claws into that scut.

Do like the image, very well done.

Regards,

Richard

• thanks Richard, everyone loves to play with a bit of fluff

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,456

Here's a new one of Miah!

Just a girl and her dog, enjoying a nice book on a warm autumn night.

Late Night Reading.jpg
    2700 x 1669 - 7M
  • BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited November 2020

Vernon after an age down and some morph and skin tweaking 

I used Teen Jamie skin and reduced bump and normal maps 

Kid Vernon Portrait.png
    2000 x 2600 - 8M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on
  • nice renders Faeofthe3rdDimension and BandoriFan

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,456

nice renders Faeofthe3rdDimension and BandoriFan

Thanks!  I love looking at this thread, there are always such gorgeous renders here.

• I'm happy many of you are still sharing your renders to this thread andkeeping it going/alive

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,184
    edited November 2020

Just seen Mousso's 'Blue HD' https://www.daz3d.com/blue-hd-for-genesis-8-female is up in the $3 sale. I am in 2 minds about it. I'm saving up for something else, so unfortunately will not be buying, but I'm torn with two feelings about the character at the moment anyway.

$3 for all that work?!? It's not really a fair appreciation of Mousso's work when sold at that price. It is, on the other hand, a great price for the character and all that work, though.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,416
    edited November 2020

Just seen Mousso's 'Blue HD' https://www.daz3d.com/blue-hd-for-genesis-8-female is up in the $3 sale. I am in 2 minds about it. I'm saving up for something else, so unfortunately will not be buying, but I'm torn with two feelings about the character at the moment anyway.

$3 for all that work?!? It's not really a fair appreciation of Mousso's work when sold at that price. It is, on the other hand, a great price for the character and all that work, though.

Regards,

Richard

well everything in that saleis $3 each or $2 if you buy a new release, from what I understand read after today it'll go back up to the usual normal price so roughly around the$7-$9 price range with discount, they're advertising it as a sort early christmas present at this limited time price/s

and yeah it does sound like Mousso doensn't really get anything for her work which is true and it is also a daz original but she make something still not much but something if you know of the story of these hackers that hacked banks and with every transaction they got 1c which added up to millions, content creators would be no where near this obviously but if say she makes $1 of each sale today and sells 50 that's $50 in one day which yeah for all her work isn't much but still I wouldn't mind it and a lot of content creators do this because they enjoy doing it and alsofair few make wha they want to make cause you might as well create something you enjoy rougher than smething not so much for not much earnings. I think some artists getting burned out trying to satisfy customers working on stuff they don't really have interest/joy in or projects that get rejected for whatever reason jamie

Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • Anyone recognize the shirt in the Wufei promo image from Mousso? it is this really cool hex pattern that I like

• Anyone recognize the shirt in the Wufei promo image from Mousso? it is this really cool hex pattern that I like

don't know the actual shirt but it looks like this shader set https://www.daz3d.com/dg-iray-action-fabrics-shader ;

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 224
    edited November 2020

Took Blue for a test render - as always great work by Mousso.

On a side note an issue I seem to be having with the last few Mousso characters is that they are categorised as Preset/Character instead of Character/Actor so they do not show up in Smart Content. A second issue I only had with Blue is she had no compatability base which means no content shows for her in Smart Content unless you turn off filter by context. I have raised a ticket.If this happens to anyone please let me know - concerned it could be an issue on my end. I install by DIM if that makes any difference.

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on
  • nice render David, I did a quicky too after some studio problems

Jolly Joy From Ms Blue To You

first one is straight studio rendo second is adjusted in paintshop pro 2021

Jolly Joy From Ms Blue To You.png
    1034 x 873 - 1M
    Jolly Joy From Ms Blue To You.jpg
    2009 x 1696 - 5M
  • Took Blue for a test render - as always great work by Mousso.

On a side note an issue I seem to be having with the last few Mousso characters is that they are categorised as Preset/Character instead of Character/Actor so they do not show up in Smart Content. A second issue I only had with Blue is she had no compatability base which means no content shows for her in Smart Content unless you turn off filter by context. I have raised a ticket.If this happens to anyone please let me know - concerned it could be an issue on my end. I install by DIM if that makes any difference.

David

so not just me happened to. Had several goes but now is set right at moment did unistall and reinstall within studio as well as update meta few times and wasn't just Blue either. Actually last few months there have been a lot of product glitches so really don't think it's the artists it's daz itself whoever been putting the end products together

• Just seen Mousso's 'Blue HD' https://www.daz3d.com/blue-hd-for-genesis-8-female is up in the $3 sale. I am in 2 minds about it. I'm saving up for something else, so unfortunately will not be buying, but I'm torn with two feelings about the character at the moment anyway.

Regards,

Richard

just thought of something Blue is now a Daz Original which me and Daz bought Blue from Mousso so she's been paid for her so it's Daz that gets the money now for her but Mousso still gets credited forcreating her unlike some other artists that don't get mentioned for creating products

• Jolly joy to you and Blue as well Angel.

Yes, most of Mousso's figures are sold to Daz. Only 3-4 of her more recent forays such as Wufei eyc were in her name only.

And yes the quality of the meta data has been slipping the last few months.  I have multiple hair assets where the materials do not recognize the hair, or smart content cannot find the asset due to missing or incorrect categorisation. But like most people and companies I presume Daz has been affected by Covid-19. So potentially reduced staff and staff working from home without access to their normal environment. This of course can lead to oversights. I am happy to cut them some slack as having access to Daz content has helped keep my sanity (what is left of it - there was not a lot to start with) during some serious isolation lockdowns here in Australia.

• Jolly joy to you and Blue as well Angel.

Yes, most of Mousso's figures are sold to Daz. Only 3-4 of her more recent forays such as Wufei eyc were in her name only.

And yes the quality of the meta data has been slipping the last few months.  I have multiple hair assets where the materials do not recognize the hair, or smart content cannot find the asset due to missing or incorrect categorisation. But like most people and companies I presume Daz has been affected by Covid-19. So potentially reduced staff and staff working from home without access to their normal environment. This of course can lead to oversights. I am happy to cut them some slack as having access to Daz content has helped keep my sanity (what is left of it - there was not a lot to start with) during some serious isolation lockdowns here in Australia.

smileylaughcheeky 

yes I've been thinking that ever since the covid perhaps the usual ones that finalize products for store were not able to access proper equipment tools or those that are not normally involved have had to step in. Yeah it has been some interesting times here in Australia I live down down under in Tasmania at least we don't live in America or one of the other countries not doing so good with covid