Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• Just invited Sherilynn for an open air portrait... 

Sher1.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
  • junkjunk Posts: 1,230

Charlie66 said:

Just invited Sherilynn for an open air portrait... 

Absolutely gorgeous lighting! 

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 224
    edited October 2021

Been awhile since I posted here so thought I would post a quick render of Sera straight out of the box:

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on
  • An absolutely spectacular character.
  • sueyasueya Posts: 826

Band Concert

The woman in this image is Miah.

edited September 2021

Unlikely Partners
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE HERE

Charlotte, a street smart cop who's worked hard to overcome the good old boys club that's kept every great female down, is determined.

Stef the witness, written off for being awkward or crazy, can't get the demons out of her head.

At a time when everyone had given up on the missing children of West Park, together they investigate the strange disappearances and uncover a world so bizarre no one can understand.

Used Blue HD of course by one of our favorite artist... Mousso!

Post edited by junk on
  • Took Saber for a spin - awesome character as always @Mousso

David

The Inner Circle said:

Took Saber for a spin - awesome character as always @Mousso

David

Holy Snap!  She's gorgeous! 

edited October 2021

A Twist in the Tale
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE HERE  /  used Lily HD for Genesis 8.1 Female

"Clara... Clara, it's me Cedric!" as he removes his helmet.

"I knew it was you, I found your sword in a dungeon I was exploring.  Then I saw the initials I had carved into the blade back when we..." she pauses.  "Do you remember?" Clara responds.

"How could I ever forget those days" He says as he gently touches her cheek.

Post edited by junk on

Carnal Hunger
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

Used Sky for this one. She looks very different with such an extreme facial stretch and teeth but it's her.  :)  

New Blood

My Dear...

Feel the life you knew spiral out of your control.  The forces of hell pulling and directing you to become that which you weren't.  That which you never knew existed before.  And that which you will soon embrace.

Despite fighting the urge, today is your first feeding.  You now know what to do to calm the cries, to grow stronger, to... 
    survive.

Vlad III
    Prince of Wallachia

Used the fantastic Lily 8.1 by our favorite creator Mousso!

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 824
    edited October 2021

Test with Echo got out of hand and turned into this, Mousso's Echo is a fantastic character.

Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • csaacsaa Posts: 812

BlueFingers said:

Test with Echo got out of hand and turned into this, Mousso's Echo is a fantastic character.

@BlueFingers,

Lovely render! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

BlueFingers said:

Yeah this is absolutely freaking beautiful! 

New Blood (variant)

This is just a different camera angle of the image released two days ago. I don't normally post various versions of a single image but thought this was unique enough to warrant it. The edits are slightly different so there is variation but I tried to be close to the other.

The repetitive hands (instances) are much more noticeable from this POV. But they are also kind of strangely interesting.

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

Newest one from me, featuring my favourite Mousso' lady, Alabama, as Lieutenant Abigail Brassworth, a character from my own fictional world.

Be more careful, it almost got you!

And here is Alabama again, this time in my first ever animation, and my first ever Youtube video. Nothing too fancy, just a rotation around a still figure, with some free Youtube music added. I hope you like it.smiley

That is pretty awesome watchdog79!

junk said:

That is pretty awesome watchdog79!

Thank you.smiley 

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 224
    edited December 2021

Just because ths character sscreams render me (in my mind anyway).

Marion from Mousso of course:

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on

The Inner Circle said:

David

Great render. She is on my wishlist for now. I already have too many females, making figure loading times a pain in the rear end.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,779

The Inner Circle said:

David

Beautiful!

• Mousso Charactors are just stunning. but I wonder how an artist can do such realistic work, and yet always be instantly recognized? that cant be good can it? other than being beautiful there is something in common with all of them. cant put my finger on it...But I would love to see Mousso do an Afro American male charactor... preferably a very masculine one.  previous male models though well done were a bit......feminine or.... maybe pretty? yeah pretty. I got a feeling that charactor would stand out.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,068
    edited December 2021

I did a few freebie poses (available in the freebie forum and Renderosity) for Mousso's Rain, to make her posture look a bit more like that of the original actress Rain was modelled after. Here's a little collage of the poses, all based on photographs of the actress found on the web where she varies from awkward and gauche to almost predatory.

Regards,

Richard.

Rain Ad.jpg
    800 x 800 - 105K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on

The bride in this image is Dior

edited January 2022

Trying out a combination of Mousso's Rain & UltraScenery, I managed to get something to go a bit wierd, and ended up moving the hillside without moving all the vegetation with it, so there is a peculiar arc of low flying vegetation over the top of Rain:

She doesn't look entirely convinced... pose is the mirror of the central one above.

Regards,

Richard.

• That's nice Sueya, but is there something a bit odd with the bride's feet? Looks almost as if she's balancing on her heels bending her toes down a little to compensate. Maybe she needs less high heels?

Regards,

Richard.

This woman has Macarena's head and Dior's makeup and nails. 

edited February 2022

Romina is still one of the characters I return to. The image below uses a Shinteo game conversion dress, Romina (of course) and an HDRI. Can't get much simpler than that. 

Only in retrospect do I think she looks a bit like a startled rabbit. Maybe next time I can get it right.

Regards,

Richard.

Romina 08 R02.png
    1474 x 936 - 2M

Moonlight Savior
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

Used Lucia HD for Genesis 8.1 Female and applied Boom Chica Morphs to make her a little more plump.  Not to mess with beauty but thought she turned out interesting.  Short story and all assets used are in the link above.