Mousso's Angel

• Great render of a beautiful model @deathbycanon

David

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

deathbycanon said:

Mousso's Angel

very pretty looks like someone you could meet in real life

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,067

Incredible. My instant reaction was that's a photo of Mia Farrow in the early 1970's, but with long hair.

Superb Render.

Regards,

Richard

• dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 471

Lily. Wow!

Great images posted, well done everyone!

dtrscbrutal said:

Lily. Wow!

Great images posted, well done everyone!

these are nice first my favorite of the two

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 824

This is a submission for the PC+ render contest, and it started with Mousso's Sonja. Being the Mousso fan that I am, I felt it deserved a place here aswell. So in honour of Mousso's Sonja, here is:

Yeh, No, I'm Great, Thanks For Asking

Yeh, No, I'm Great, Thanks For Asking. By BlueFingers

thanks for sharing BlueFingers she looks great

get outta my dreams and into my car

featuring Shana

get outta my dreams and into my car 2.jpg
    2009 x 952 - 2M
    edited June 2021

Just been trying Ginny. Had her a little while, but this is the first chance I've had to try to be a bit creative. The HDRI background from HDRIHaven was a little limiting, but it's one I have wanted to try.

Regards,

Richard.

Ginny 01 R01.png
    1200 x 960 - 1M
    Ginny 01 R02.png
    1200 x 960 - 1M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • junkjunk Posts: 1,230

The Fallen and Alone

The Fallen and Alone is also a submission to the PC+ render contest.  Not typically how the beautiful ladies of Mousso are presented but Jade HD is pretty dang awesome!  

Quite, quite remarkable. Looks like something done by a professional.
  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited June 2021

Mousso's new character Miley is just...wow

miley_modelshoot1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 851K
    Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

richardandtracy said:

Just been trying Ginny. Had her a little while, but this is the first chance I've had to try to be a bit creative. The HDRI background from HDRIHaven was a little limiting, but it's one I have wanted to try.

Regards,

Richard.

I think it works here really well Jamie

junk said:

The Fallen and Alone

The Fallen and Alone is also a submission to the PC+ render contest.  Not typically how the beautiful ladies of Mousso are presented but Jade HD is pretty dang awesome!  

I like it think you got a good chance here heh you know her look and expression reminded me of this lady What Marketers can Learn from Trending WandaVision Memes — MemeMarketing.org

Jamie

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Mousso's new character Miley is just...wow

she is pretty

ANGELREAPER1972 said:

I like it think you got a good chance here heh you know her look and expression reminded me of this lady What Marketers can Learn from Trending WandaVision Memes — MemeMarketing.org

Jamie

Jamie that is freaking hilarious and you are so right!  It's almost exactly that look. 

ANGELREAPER1972 said:

Jamie

Jamie that is freaking hilarious and you are so right!  It's almost exactly that look. 

junk said:

ANGELREAPER1972 said:

Jamie

she and the show is the biggest memes on facebook at momet still along with that woman and cat arguing. Still not seen show ain't got netflix but when saw your rennder instantly she popped in my head Jamie

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

I have been playing with Message Shirt Magic. This is Queenie and Miah

sueya said:

I have been playing with Message Shirt Magic. This is Queenie and Miah

nice I just bought that tshirt product too 

• jonrowlisonjonrowlison Posts: 8
    edited July 2021

Many great renders here. I'm constantly amazed at how different one character can be with the change of just skin tone, lighting, or hair... While I've purchased 4 other Mousso characters (two older, 2 newer) my favorite is still Alexandria who is rendered here stock (no dial-spinning.) I'm amazed at how different it is from many of the other Alexandria renders that have been posted before this. Image is a PNG so the hair transparency can look 'off' on a white background.

Zael

zael.png
    1250 x 1400 - 2M
    Post edited by jonrowlison on

nice render jonrowlison yes that is what makes them great how one character can look like a new one just from lighting or other aspects/views

edited July 2021

The Queen - The Night
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE HERE

Brought back my queen using Mousso's Pandora HD for the Sword and Sorcery Render Contest.  Does Mousso create anything that isn't just off the charts?  Anyways story and items used in the render can be found in the link above. 

Post edited by junk on
  • sueyasueya Posts: 826

I have added Armand to my image with Queenie and Miah

edited July 2021
    junk said:

The Queen - The Night

Brought back my queen using Mousso's Pandora HD for the Sword and Sorcery Render Contest.  Does Mousso create anything that isn't just off the charts?  Anyways story and items used in the render can be found in the link above. 

A more pertinent question is to ask you, junk, if you've ever produced anything that doesn't look like professional illustration work? I am awestruck by your work. It wouldn't look out of place in a collection of the year's best fantasy art. (BTW, I have bought Michael Whelan & Luis Royo prints, but would have to be given money to take stuff foisted on the world by many 'Fine Artists', eg Tracey Emmin. As you can guess, I have more opinions than ability.. ;) )

Regards

Richard.

Post edited by richardandtracy on

richardandtracy said:

junk said:

A more pertinent question is to ask you, junk, if you've ever produced anything that doesn't look like professional illustration work? I am awestruck by your work. It wouldn't look out of place in a collection of the year's best fantasy art. (BTW, I have bought Michael Whelan & Luis Royo prints, but would have to be given money to take stuff foisted on the world by many 'Fine Artists', eg Tracey Emmin. As you can guess, I have more opinions than ability.. ;) )

Regards

Richard.

That is such an incredibly kind thing to say Richard.  I am honored and thankful for it.  It's funny that when looking at the recent image I created here I see a 5 out of 10 image.  So many flaws, so many choices that I wish I took... etc.  I think we are all our own worst critic but in the end I am just thankful to you and the Daz community for being so positive.  Thank you!  BTW those other artists work (Michael and Luis) looks amazing! 

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

@junk I agree with Richard, your work is not only stunning, but also highly recognizable. I usually don't even need to look who posted to recognize one of your pieces.

A liitle post here from me as well, Sharon & Ginny. One thing I found weird is that Sharon loads faster than all the other 8.1 characters; also pumping up te sub on Ginny took at least 10 times longer than it did on Sharon. Didn't notice missing morphs or anything, but I didn't get the chance to investigate too deep.

ioonrxoon said:

@junk I agree with Richard, your work is not only stunning, but also highly recognizable. I usually don't even need to look who posted to recognize one of your pieces.

A liitle post here from me as well, Sharon & Ginny. One thing I found weird is that Sharon loads faster than all the other 8.1 characters; also pumping up te sub on Ginny took at least 10 times longer than it did on Sharon. Didn't notice missing morphs or anything, but I didn't get the chance to investigate too deep.

Holy smolly!  That is hot hot hot!  ...  Thank you as well ioonrxoon!  Everyone is so kind.