Star Trek Builders Unite 8: THE REBOOT

1555657585961»

Comments

• Unifor Variant and Admiral Riker

Riker is from 3DUK while they were around with a change in hair and beard as I didnt like the quality of the 3DUK ones

STRD Unifor Variant.png
    1647 x 860 - 2M
    STRD Uniform Variant2.png
    1647 x 860 - 2M
    STRD 9a.png
    1647 x 860 - 2M
  • rschulterschulte Posts: 484
    edited May 15

Mightymite has a number of clothing which can be used to make Star Trek uniforms, I really like what you've done here.  Nice job!

Post edited by rschulte on
  • SetaliaSetalia Posts: 48

I noticed the Star Trek related items are now inactive in the Daz Store.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,124

Setalia said:

I noticed the Star Trek related items are now inactive in the Daz Store.

Interesting 

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,264
    The add-ons are inactive. The sets without the Trek skins are still available. I had a feeling that would happen. Giving away the textures for free as an add-on would have been a better move.
  • Interesting. The space kit bundle is still showing the alien textures and morphs in the promo shots.

I haven't done anything Trek related in awhile that I could share here. One of the things I like to do is 'set dressing'. This is the VP DS9 set, with lots of changes to lighting and surfaces, filled with various furninture and accessories I've accumulated. 

ds9-4-30-1 copy-lr.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 1M
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,283

Timbales said:

I haven't done anything Trek related in awhile that I could share here. One of the things I like to do is 'set dressing'. This is the VP DS9 set, with lots of changes to lighting and surfaces, filled with various furninture and accessories I've accumulated. 

Nice work 

Robert Freise said:

Timbales said:

Nice work 

Thank you

• FleetAdmiral01FleetAdmiral01 Posts: 108

Timbales said:

Texture uprages I see. Looks good. 

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 921

Bluto,

Any idea when the mirror universe outfits will be available?

• Does anyone know if Greywolf Starkiller ever posted his second Connie Ship Construction set, with parts from his Dreadnought and TOS Miranda?  I've been looking for it but can't find it.  Thanks.

• I'm also looking for DAZ/Poser versions of the USS Cerritos, USS Titan-A/USS Enterprise-G, and La Sirena.  Thanks.

here's a few more views of the quarters I dressed out

view 3.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 2M
    view 2.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 2M

Timbales said:

I don't know why but this retexturing job got me thinking of the retexture dressing I did on a model of the K'tinga bridge I have a few months back. I forget where this model came from unfortunately.

Klignon__Ktinga_Bridge_2023_Update.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M

Timbales said:

Nice job!  Comfy!

Timbales said:

I don't know why but this retexturing job got me thinking of the retexture dressing I did on a model of the K'tinga bridge I have a few months back. I forget where this model came from unfortunately.

That looks great
    edited May 5
    rschulte said:

Timbales said:

Nice job!  Comfy!

Thanks!
    Post edited by Timbales on

Timbales said:

FleetAdmiral01 said:

Timbales said:

That looks great

The power of PBR materials. The same tactic I used to make STO's Odyssey bridge pop.... though I might have gotten a little carried away with the Metalic.

Blender_Cycles_GPU_Stress_Test_Odyssey_Bridge.png
    1920 x 1080 - 5M

The power of PBR materials. The same tactic I used to make STO's Odyssey bridge pop.... though I might have gotten a little carried away with the Metalic.

Impressive!  Nice job!

Another STO bridge set up. This is the Bridge of the Odyssey Class' Yorktown refit. Think of it this like this. The OG Odyssey bridge had the shiny metalic Picard era look because it was a ship developed during war time but this refit design opted for a more TNG era look because Starfleet wanted to refocus on exploration after the conclusion of the Iconian conflict.

Odyssey_Yorktown_Bridge.png
    1920 x 1080 - 5M
  • edited May 12

Seeing as there's a Bridge theme - here is my USS Horizon Bridget (a recoloured BridgeXT2 from VP) and the Crew (missing a Chief Engineer at the moment) from Star Trek Red Directive

Added First shot of the USS Horizon (Interceptor Class)

STRD Horizon Bridge.png
    1302 x 860 - 2M
    STRD USS Horizon.png
    1302 x 860 - 1M
    Post edited by draven_11_74c1296a16 on
  • GibbonskinGibbonskin Posts: 1

Paramount is going after 3D assets online and threatening creators. DAZ3D Star Trek assets are gone, 3DUK Star Trek assets are gone.

• blutobluto Posts: 830
    edited 3:33AM
    The daz stuff is but the 3duk stuff is still out there ,or at least on his deviant art page he says PM me for details
    Post edited by bluto at