33rd Daz3D Bryce Render challenge *****Celebrate Winter*****

1234568»

Comments

• HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

@ BlackSnowSky: very well done

• I'm sorry, the last few days had a lot to do and was also caught cold. That's why I see only now the last work.

@ Electro-Elvis: Helter-skelter into the snow is a great picture. You captured the fun in the snow really well.

@ mtnmen: really like an oil painting and what a nice idea to celebrate the winter ;-)

@ Apoc: Fairy's Winter Caprice is really beautiful. Very loving and detailed. Good work.

@ Dan Whiteside: Once again improved. Very well.

@ ed3D: Backyard Pool Party - cool idea, but I would be too cold ;-)
    I prefer to take the gift in the snow.

@akmerlow: Very funny idea and well done.

@ S Ray: Very vivid picture. Really wonderful.

@ BlackSnowSky: Really great work.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

@BlackSnowSky: Beautiful render, dangerous situation.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

Ok, before I post things, I got a couple of notes and things I want to clarify

@Henryhor , if its not too much of a hassle, can I recommend you posting your attachments into your actual posts as well. I often miss your works cause the attachments only are hard to see.

@Chohole , your entry here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/76/c00e082ec0600a1163f01488945baa.jpg is not a real entry correct? sorry I am unfamilar with the term nae.

@Hansmar ,  your entry "can tell you, Miss December did not really like this shoot: far too cold!" would you mind if I rename it to "far too cold" cause the name might be a bit long to post inside ( since surpsingly there is a character limit to each post ).

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Yes you are correct   NAE   means   Not An Entry

Apoc: OK, no problem.

anyone have any suggestions for the topic of the next challenge,  either from the list  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/256336/list-of-possible-themes-for-the-bryce-challenge

or a new suggestion.   

I suggest you just pick one from the list; any subject can be a nice challenge.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

I wanna suggest robots @chohole , we havent had a mechincal theme yet have we? All this nature is making me too fuzzy XD lol

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,986
    Apoc said:

I wanna suggest robots @chohole , we havent had a mechincal theme yet have we? All this nature is making me too fuzzy XD lol

_And Second  that    yes

Robots, Robots, Robots,,,,

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,986
    edited February 2019

= Thanks To All _and To All A Good Night =

Electro-Elvis,  ed3D,  mtnmen, Apoc,  DanWhiteside, Slepalex, Horo, Henryhor, Hansmar, mermaid010, StuartB,
    Jamahoney, drachenlords, adbc , Chohole, Dave Savage _

Akmerlow: well done

S Ray: cool

BlackSnowSky : quite good

Post edited by ed3D on
  • HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

@ Apoc: Sorry. Will do that the next time. Made a test, seems possible, even for me smiley Thanks for your hard work.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

adbc, Horo, Henryhor, mermaid010, Hansmar, Jamahoney, mtnmen, drachenlords, ed3D - thanks for kind comments!

• So, are we doing Robots for the next challenge? Sounds like a good one to me...

edited February 2019

I was wondering still.   I didn't know if it was going to be too restrictive,  as I have not really noticed anyone in the Bryce forum rendering robots.

how about we use Pioneers     so you can have pioneers in the robotic world or the real world or the historic world or even the future world

Post edited by Chohole on
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Pioneers, like, following footsteps of Carrara? (they had that theme recently in subforum, interesting)

edited February 2019

Yeah   I thought it would be rather interesting to see how the 2 different groups deal with it.   BTW  I did check that the Carrara peeps were quite happy for us to use their idea as well.

Post edited by Chohole on

I did render robots in the past. I even included some in renders for one of the contests.

Well, I would not mind robots. But pioneers (more difficult, I think) is OK too.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,003

Nice theme, I used my Robby the robot model in another challenge, maybe I will be lucky to get some nice freebies.