Carrara Challenge #49 - THE FORBIDDEN ZONE WIP (sponsored by DAZ :) Entries closed

1234568»

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

oooo  dragons gold.  Smaug , not for you!

thank you

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,119

Bunyip02
      _ed3D - joining in ?

_Yeah,    _If gets done on time_

UnifiedBrain
      _ed3d, I will open the voting on Wednesday whenever I get around

to it. :)  Tomorrow (Tues) is the last FULL day to enter.

_alright then    _thanx _

edited October 2019

_and _ Incomplete -

Bermuda Triangle
      The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle or   Hurricane Alley

Doc1BER_TRIANGL-1AB.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 182K
    2YELO SUB 1.png
    1920 x 1047 - 399K
    2YELO SUB 3BLR.png
    1920 x 1013 - 215K
    Post edited by ed3D on
  • the splat render

last stop1.png
    1024 x 768 - 843K
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

the last stop

this render without the splat in front of the camera.

the splat is 100% transparency, don't cast or receive shadows, 0 highlight, ior 1.02 and HAVE bump!

to renser it you need raytraced dof.

so i'll render it over night.

Hi Shlomi,

Thanks for entering, as always.  Can you provide a render showing the final scene as it appears in the Carrara program?  Also, it might be helpful for you to post your renders at a larger size in the forum, especially in the entry thread.  Do you know how to do this?  If not, I can maybe help.  Please let me know!

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Great idea for a "forbidden zone," ed3d.  Thanks for entering at the last minute.yes

Diomede said:

Super renders.  Love the liquid top to the copy machine.

Here is a render  of another forbidden zone, the classic "lover's lane."  But what was forbidden?  A young lady's desire?  Her date's advances?  Parking in the lane itself?  This is the raw render.  I also rendered out various passes.  And, I can always drop this render back in Carrara's scene tab and apply some GMIC.  I'm sure you think that this is Vicky in a Prom Dress with a Date.  Well, this is Stephanie 6, not Victoria.  Like to mix it up.  In this case, mixing Stephanie 5 curvy with Stephanie 6.

i've re visited this one, is too funny.  mebbe he is into a lil slap and tickles  lol

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334
    Mystarra said:
    Diomede said:

Here is a render  of another forbidden zone, the classic "lover's lane."  But what was forbidden?  A young lady's desire?  Her date's advances?  Parking in the lane itself?  This is the raw render.  I also rendered out various passes.  And, I can always drop this render back in Carrara's scene tab and apply some GMIC.  I'm sure you think that this is Vicky in a Prom Dress with a Date.  Well, this is Stephanie 6, not Victoria.  Like to mix it up.  In this case, mixing Stephanie 5 curvy with Stephanie 6.

i've re visited this one, is too funny.  mebbe he is into a lil slap and tickles  lol

Looks like more slap than tickle !

Bunyip02 said:
    Mystarra said:
    Diomede said:

Looks like more slap than tickle !

mebbe wa a tickle earned the slap

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thank you, Misty and Bunyip, for the very kind comments.  Made my day.  smiley

Great idea for a "forbidden zone," ed3d.  Thanks for entering at the last minute.yes

_ well,  Thanks kindly     _ rather was the Early morning hours   _