[Released] 50 Advanced Seated Poses [Commercial]

Comments

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    These look great. Any chance for a male version?

There's definitely a chance!

Waiting patiently...only because I do not have a choice.

As with all your other pose set, these looks exquisite and a must buy once they come out! Wonderful job!

I can't tell you how happy this feedback makes me. Thank you so much, everyone.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145
    These look great. Any chance for a male version?

There's definitely a chance!

Glad to hear it.  I would/will get both!

• CupcakeCupcake Posts: 43

Oh wow, This is a MUST have pose set!!  Eagerly awaiting this to arrive!!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Awesome.  I have WAY too many pose sets, but you've managed to hit some unique poses I've yet to see in any other set. 

Thank you, everyone! I can't wait to see how everyone uses these. :)

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

These look fantastic. (Says the unrepentant pinup artist.)

rrward said:

These look fantastic. (Says the unrepentant pinup artist.)

Thank you! (Says the unrepentant pose artist.) :)

• *Taps foot impatiently*  Come on DAZ, how long does it take to QA a pose set? *Pouts*

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

*Taps foot impatiently*  Come on DAZ, how long does it take to QA a pose set? *Pouts*

+1

• *Taps foot impatiently*  Come on DAZ, how long does it take to QA a pose set? *Pouts*

Prob waiting till my money is gone devil

*Taps foot impatiently*  Come on DAZ, how long does it take to QA a pose set? *Pouts*

It's been through all of the process, just waiting on a release date!

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,030

I have store credit ready for when this comes out! I LOVE your poses, @Those Things! I even used one of them from your embrace pose set in one of our promos our upcoming product!

• I have store credit ready for when this comes out! I LOVE your poses, @Those Things! I even used one of them from your embrace pose set in one of our promos our upcoming product!

Wha? That's awesome. I wanna see!

• I have store credit ready for when this comes out! I LOVE your poses, @Those Things! I even used one of them from your embrace pose set in one of our promos our upcoming product!

Wha? That's awesome. I wanna see!

Sure! I'll share the promo on your embrace pose thread. :)

• DAZ:  Where you can get a character to do anything you want.  Except possbly sit :P  Still patiently waiting...  OK, OK, so not so patiently ;)

edited February 2020

DAZ:  Where you can get a character to do anything you want.  Except possbly sit :P  Still patiently waiting...  OK, OK, so not so patiently ;)

It's been just sitting there for a while now, ready to release. I'm not sure why Daz is sitting on it, but maybe it fits with something they're planning to release soon? Anyway, I'm as anxious as you to see it in the store, believe me!

ETA: Ha ha, "sitting on it". :p

Post edited by Those Things on
  • DAZ:  Where you can get a character to do anything you want.  Except possbly sit :P  Still patiently waiting...  OK, OK, so not so patiently ;)

It's been just sitting there for a while now, ready to release. I'm not sure why Daz is sitting on it, but maybe it fits with something they're planning to release soon? Anyway, I'm as anxious as you to see it in the store, believe me!

ETA: Ha ha, "sitting on it". :p

I would recommend sending an email to them and asking about it, just in case it got lost in there or something. Count me in on the waiting list for this one!
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

In the Store (and my cart).

• CometsComets Posts: 87

Just bought them. These poses stand out from the rest by how natural they look. Great work.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

They look absolutely great. They are so intricately positioned, it looks like it would be very difficult to adjust them for other G8F body morphs. Do you have any plans to accommodate any popular G8F FBMs?

• A little off-topic, but could you release a female version of the fight lab?

• A little off-topic, but could you release a female version of the fight lab?

I could do that, but I think it would make me insane, ha ha. Fight Lab was the largest and most extensive project I ever undertook, and by the time it was done, I couldn't even look at my computer any more (we've since made up). I will say that the poses will transfer onto female meshes quite nicely, with only a few minor adjustments, if you load them from your content library.

This is not to say it's entirely off the table of possibilities, just that it's not in the immediate pipeline.

edited February 2020
    barbult said:

They look absolutely great. They are so intricately positioned, it looks like it would be very difficult to adjust them for other G8F body morphs. Do you have any plans to accommodate any popular G8F FBMs?

Some of them are quite advanced, to be sure, and the further from the base mesh your target figure is, the more challenging the adjustments. But I did test these to see on quite a few fairly standard figures, and adjusting them went fairly smoothly. The only figures I had trouble with, or outright couldn't make happen for some, were overweight or particularly full-figured figures. And many of the poses are actually simple to adjust. 

Post edited by Those Things on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Straight into the cart!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    SimonJM said:

Straight into the cart!

Ditto

• SimonJM said:

Straight into the cart!

SimonJM said:

Straight into the cart!

Ditto

Yay! I can't wait to see the renders!

• Easy buy, straight into my cart! :)

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

People that are very overweight won't be in a lot of those poses anyway.

barbult said:

Some of them are quite advanced, to be sure, and the further from the base mesh your target figure is, the more challenging the adjustments. But I did test these to see on quite a few fairly standard figures, and adjusting them went fairly smoothly. The only figures I had trouble with, or outright couldn't make happen for some, were overweight or particularly full-figured figures. And many of the poses are actually simple to adjust. 

• fastbike1 said:

People that are very overweight won't be in a lot of those poses anyway.

barbult said:

You're probably right about that. That said, these will also be a bit more challenging to adjust if your character is particularly...busty wink. But I'm guessing a lot of the folks that work with characters proportioned in that way have learned to use deformers or have custom morphs. No matter what though, there's 50 poses in the collection, so I've no doubt that finding one you like for your character won't be too hard. 

I also imagine these will be popular with portrait artists!