This is not the thread you're looking for...

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,095
    My phone battery is low. What do I do?
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,928

...bottoms up

paraduckbutts.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 1004K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,577

In the words of "Teddy Roosevelt" Brewster:  CHARGE!

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,721

Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,859
    NylonGirl said:

Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

I'm sorry, I don't understand that question?

I said, play my smooth jazz... EASY LISTENING... playlist.

I'm sorry, I don't understand that command.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,577
    NylonGirl said:

And how does that make you feel?

edited June 2020

>Help is unavailable
    >_

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,435

In the words of "Teddy Roosevelt" Brewster:  CHARGE!

Just don't drink the tea.

NylonGirl said:

Is your name Truman?

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    NylonGirl said:

Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

I am a goldfish not a person.

I feel like... heaving bosoms just everywhere...

• NylonGirl said:

I feel like... heaving bosoms just everywhere...

Are you going to detach the bosoms from their owners before heaving them?

edited June 2020

Oh, 'bosoms'surprise  Never mind...blush  I thought it read 'bosuns'.indecision  Although, I'm sure some bosuns could be quite annoying and would merit heaving. wink

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.
    edited June 2020
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.

I guess go catching electric eels is out of the question then.

Post edited by Taoz on

Is your name Truman?

No. I will never know what it's like to be named after a person rather than a fabric.

Knitting?

Bongo playing?

Glass blowing?

Taoz said:

If electric eels bite their tails do they short-circuit?indecision

McGyver said:
    NylonGirl said:

Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

...didn't I read somewhere that they bought out over Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems a while back? 

Knitting?

Bongo playing?

Glass blowing?

...fly tying?

...decoupage?

...chainsaw sculpture?

edited June 2020
    kyoto kid said:
    McGyver said:
    NylonGirl said:

...didn't I read somewhere that they bought out over Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems a while back? 

Do you mean the interdimensional travel and Red Lectroids in New Jersey, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems?

McGyver said:

Yes.

Are you going to detach the bosoms from their owners before heaving them?

No.

kyoto kid said:
    McGyver said:
    NylonGirl said:

Do you mean the interdimensional travel and Red Lectroids in New Jersey, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems?

...yes.

Taoz said:

If electric eels bite their tails do they short-circuit?indecision

Well it is indeed interesting that they don't seem to be affected by the electricity themselves.  I once read about how it worked but can't quite remember it.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,032

my father liked smoked eel

me naaaah

edited June 2020

my father liked smoked eel

me naaaah

Did he like light them from the head or the tail when he smoked them?  Are they controlled by the ATF?  (US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms)