The Too Hot Too Cold And I Need A Beer Legendary Complaint Thread

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited April 2014 in The Commons

Cocoa was available here

the next one, grab it Misty the autofollow geograft complaint thread?
the tent pole complaint thread?

:lol:

jaderail will zzap me.

listening to RUSH today. modern day warrior

hmm, that gives an idea for a man named Karen. he should be that guy in the song. modern day Tom Sawyer, mean mean stride, mean mean pride, no his mind is not for rent. what you say about his company is what you say about society

they should make like a Mama Mia for RUSH.
they made Rocky into broadway musical. not gonna go see it.
i'd like to see the CIndy Lauper play, kinky boots.

i actually met Geddy Lee on his favorite headache tour. shook his hand and everything.
dreamee, bassists hands are so strong.

Post edited by Jaderail on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,051
    edited December 1969

tent pole can have many meanings
    held up by a guy even!
    you need your flaps open to get in and out too
    on your tent camping that is!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

well, i bought the tutorial on making morphs for genesis. just haz to hope wings can handle the base figure. i spent my Silo money a few times in this madness sale. mad mad madness

uh oh, technically the tutorial says packaging morphs for genesis.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Are all the splitters still asleep this morning? Maybe they're just putting out fires.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,314
    edited December 1969

Boan and Mitch sounds like a bad early 80's partner cops TV show

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Are all the splitters still asleep this morning? Maybe they're just putting out fires.

Most of the moderators and administrator live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Others live in another in Alabama and Ohio. I just realized that two moderators live in United Kingdom of Great Britain.

edited March 2014

doh, the one i bought doesn't have the morphing tutt.

why does this have to be hexagon, i don't want to spend time learning hex.
    Perfect companion guide for owners of "Morphing Genesis with DAZ Studio and Hexagon" tutorial.

i can't filter my product library for tutorials, except for one, they don't have tutorial in the title.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited March 2014

:cheese: renamed after title suggestions posted from tjohn and MFM.

i just remembered i was going take it easy on internet time from the day job. feh

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

was heather locklear in it?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited March 2014

AtticAnne said:

Most of the moderators and administrator live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Others live in another in Alabama and Ohio. I just realized that two moderators live in United Kingdom of Great Britain.

Actually none of the DAZ 3D Forum team, the forum moderators, live in Salt Lake CIty,Utah. Many of the DAZ 3D admin do, but not the forum moderators, we are scattered all over, including Alabama, Ohio and the UK admittedly but also other states as well.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,051
    edited December 1969

I came here fir a bone and moan and walked away hot needing a beer!
    must be the change. :red:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,937
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

...I was thinking a Legal Firm.

"Boan and Mitch, Attorneys at Law"

edited December 1969

well, i bought the tutorial on making morphs for genesis. just haz to hope wings can handle the base figure. i spent my Silo money a few times in this madness sale. mad mad madness

uh oh, technically the tutorial says packaging morphs for genesis.

...you can always return it saying you thought it was for something else.
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,177
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TimG said:

...I was thinking a Legal Firm.

"Boan and Mitch, Attorneys at Law"

There's one out here that's a bit pretentious, or braggadocio perhaps...Wynne & Wynne. They don't lose. (My words, though I wouldn't doubt they'd use it)

Dana

edited December 1969

i figured no one would want The 2112 Complaint Thread. :lol:

The Red Barcetta, is red.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

WOW, we reached another 100 pages while I was sleeping. Figures . . . I'm never up before 11:00am.

Anyway, we have a sunny warm day today. Temps actually in the 50s, and will stay that way tomorrow, and supposedly reach the 60s on Saturday. Niiiiice!!

Unfortunately, they're predicting back in the 30s on Monday. Sheesh, will this cold weather NEVER end?????

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,314
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

was heather locklear in it?

Mitch Boan, FBI

edited March 2014

Miss B said:
    WOW, we reached another 100 pages while I was sleeping. Figures . . . I'm never up before 11:00am.

...happens to me all the time.

Was up a bit later than usual last night but over 30 min of that was waiting for a Windows update to finish after I shut down.

Didn't want to leave the notebook plugged in overnight as the system is over 7 years old and the converter brick is beginning to flake out now and then.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

...cold today here, only 45°. Need to run errands soon so will have to bundle up a bit.

Weekend looks good mid 60s, getting up to near 70° on Monday.

edited December 1969

...OK hte Other "march MAdness" is underway.

After a slow start #2 seed Wisconsin literally put the hardwood to #15 seed American University Outscoring the Eagles 43 - 13 in the second half for a 40 point blowout 75 - 35.

Bonus: #6 seed Ohio State lost to 11 seed Dayton 60 - 59 on a "buzzer beater" shot.

Right now #12 Harvard is still up on #5 Cincinnati 48 - 43 with just under 12 minutes to go in the game.

Fight Fiercely Harvard

edited December 1969

mann the smart phones love the juice. i turned it off last week, it was fully charged. tried to turn it on at lunch and it was DEAD.

i'm at the lunch, people are on smart phones, laptops, i'm there writing on yellow paper pad with a pen. paper, foxtrot gulf sierra

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited March 2014

I don't like pens. I rather use pencils instead. Only downside to pencils is that I need to sharpen them often. I should buy a mechanical pencil that is refillable.

edit: oh yeah, my old PDA phone uses a bunch electricity even I switch the phone part off. It seems to loose 10% of the charge every day. It doesn't have wifi. I think the clock or appointment reminder is running in the background.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

pencils are too light for my old eyes. i have to type the stuff i write down. lol

edited December 1969

pencils are too light for my old eyes. i have to type the stuff i write down. lol

What are you, 80? :lol: Your eyes can't be that bad.

I just prefer pens...they're smoother writing. Pencils are good for sketching.

Dana

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

My current phone is the first "smart" phone I've had, and I was shocked at how much power gets consumed in a short period of time. I've since turned off a few things I don't use all the time, and it's been a bit better, though I turn it off completely when I go to sleep. No need to have it on all night.

The matching tablet doesn't have a calendar/appointment reminder app, so doesn't seem to eat up as much power. In fact, I haven't used it in over a week and it's still charged at 100% because I haven't had it on at all.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana
    I can't read pencil very well either.

age-test-cassette-tape-and-pencil.jpg
    646 x 480 - 40K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

...no wonder that is a 4H, need a 4B (softer lead) to make it darker. ;-).
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

...no wonder that is a 4H, need a 4B (softer lead) to make it darker. ;-).LOL!! That's the ticket. If your over 50 please don't tell, lets see if the youngsters can get this one.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Well, you'd have to take those dark sunglasses off! :-P Just having some fun...haven't had a whole lot of that in the past couple of weeks.

Dana

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

...no wonder that is a 4H, need a 4B (softer lead) to make it darker. ;-).

Yeah, that.

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cooling down here today, means it must be warming up somewhere else ?

This discussion has been closed.