Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Impressive! Impressive indeed!

• i53570k said:

Will this work on characters with different body fat levels or is it for bodybuilder characters only? 

I believe these particular morphs are for bringing out a higher level of detail for the muscles, so if you add a lot of body fat, I would guess that the character would end up with a "SWOLE" type of appearance. DMaster already said these HD morphs will work with Daz Originals body morphs for G8M, and I'm pretty sure a body fat morph is among those.

• TouristTourist Posts: 106

Very nice.

I really enjoy your G8F & G8M Face Enhancers, it looks like you outdid yourself with this one.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,098

That YouTube example is almost beyond belief. If I were posing a character, either for a still scene or for an animation, would the muscles react to each other as they do there? Or, for an animation, would I have to change each muscle group as I went from frame to frame? In other words, does moving one area of the body influence muscles in another area of the body? As in the video, raising the arms in a kind of muscular pose seemed to influence changes in the back muscles. Did that happen automatically? Or, did you do that to the back muscles frame by frame?

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    inquire said:

That YouTube example is almost beyond belief. If I were posing a character, either for a still scene or for an animation, would the muscles react to each other as they do there? Or, for an animation, would I have to change each muscle group as I went from frame to frame? In other words, does moving one area of the body influence muscles in another area of the body? As in the video, raising the arms in a kind of muscular pose seemed to influence changes in the back muscles. Did that happen automatically? Or, did you do that to the back muscles frame by frame?

It runs on Auto Shape Enhancer. I put the Muscle HD morphs on the Driver = ASE.

You do have to turn on Sub_D 3 to see the details.

So it is just AUTO pose and the muscle goes on.

1st you just have to adjust how muscular your character will be.

Oh, my Gosh! I've wanted a product like this for so long. This sounds almost beyond belief. I'm certainly looking forward to this

Any chance of a possible timeline for release of Auto Shape Enhancer?

inquire said:

Any chance of a possible timeline for release of Auto Shape Enhancer?

Plan to submit it at the end of next week. If all go well.

Great to hear!

working progress bicep HD pose.

AME studies-01.jpg
    2236 x 1220 - 531K

W O W ! ! !

Just when I thought it could not get any better ...

I have been looking for Lats like these since I started using DAZ years ago.

Now for the biceps, I think you are just showing off. It is nice to see someone with this level of facility when it comes to anatomy. It reminds me of my Hogarth's Anatomy boooks I used in Art classes at the University.

This looks so wonderul! I am really looking forward to this product.

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    DMaster said:

working progress bicep HD pose.

For a heterosexual male, this arouses me more than it should. Just gobsmackingly well done.

Will the dials for this be very general i.e. 'AME .50' or physiology specific like 'AME Arms .50'?

Just curious, I am still throwing this in my cart the moment I see it.

Is it coming out in a few days? Sorry, I'm probably bugging you, but I'm just so very anxious.

inquire said:

Is it coming out in a few days? Sorry, I'm probably bugging you, but I'm just so very anxious.

We wouldn't expect anything less from someone with your username! wink
    Last time DMaster was off the radar for a while, he ripped his tendons, so I hope he's just focused on his project right now.

I hope, I hope. The anticipationis great. And yep, I just had to inquire.

Working out the final details now. I will pose some eye candy later today.

I will be checking this page every few minutes for the rest of the night.

I am working from home now and have a little free time on my hands. Looking forward to seeing some eye candy.

edited March 2020

Here is the final muscle shape additive on to G8M. You just have to add the Muscle layer Vascular layer Muscle lines layer. Fun to play with.

male muscle feet demo.jpg
    668 x 812 - 104K
    male muscle demo.jpg
    1268 x 980 - 304K
    male muscle def demo.jpg
    652 x 1032 - 191K
    Post edited by DMaster on
    DMaster said:

Here is the final muscle shape additive on to G8M. You just have to add the Muscle layer Vascular layer Muscle lines layer. Fun to play with.

Love it!

Wow! Now the countdown begins. I am waiting with 'bated breath!

This is an awesome Mesomorph! Instantbuy. I cannot remember ever looking forward to something as much as this. Could an Endomorph or Endo-Meso be in the future?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Very realistic sculpting

• You've already become a "Buy on Release" artist. This just tells me that I was 100% right in adding you to my favorites list. <3

Fantastic eye candy! I hope it's out soon. I'm checking at least once each day. If you have time, DMaster, could you please post an image or two with whatever skin you like on a G8, and show the Auto Muscle Enhancer HD adjusted in, and let us know at what percent you've used the AME HD in the image?

Working on the promo images today.