Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,098

Oh, Yea! Thanks. I'm sure we are all going to be delighted.

• lindelllindell Posts: 58
    Exactly the kind of muscularity detail I've been asking for. Nice work, can't wait to see more. Female too?
  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,986

That looks awesome! @dmaster

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    lindell said:
    Exactly the kind of muscularity detail I've been asking for. Nice work, can't wait to see more. Female too?

Yes, he has confirmed it earlier in this thread.
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I seriously cannot wait.

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited March 2020

Finished Today. Playing with it. Making the promo images was fun. I have made it for animation. So you can see the muscle movement. I hope all is well at Daz testing. It is HD so loading and Animating will be heavy. Here are some promo renders I did today. I have Fixed the problem at the HD finger nails. I did not see it until the end when working at SubD 4. That's a lost 1 hold day to fix.

Boys and Girls. This Daz3d is quite Powerful. I am impressed with what Daz3d can do.

I did find the biceps over morphing on poses where the arm is over and back of the head. You may have to move the arm or reduce the muscle flex to adjust the Auto Morphs. After playing with it you will see.

It is in SubD3-4 so it will slow you down. Use SubD 1-2 to preview before render.

screenshot011.jpg
    1566 x 2200 - 628K
    screenshot012.jpg
    1566 x 2200 - 750K
    screenshot013.jpg
    1566 x 2200 - 607K
    screenshot014.jpg
    1566 x 2200 - 907K
    Post edited by DMaster on
  • wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    DMaster said:

Finished Today. Playing with it. Making the promo images was fun. I have made it for animation. So you can see the muscle movement. I hope all is well at Daz testing. It is HD so loading and Animating will be heavy. Here are some promo renders I did today. I have Fixed the problem at the HD finger nails. I did not see it until the end when working at SubD 4. That's a lost 1 hold day to fix.

Boys and Girls. This Daz3d is quite Powerful. I am impressed with what Daz3d can do.

I did find the biceps over morphing on poses where the arm is over and back of the head. You may have to move the arm or reduce the muscle flex to adjust the Auto Morphs. After playing with it you will see.

It is in SubD3-4 so it will slow you down. Use SubD 1-2 to preview before render.

GORGEOUS! Daz should implement your products in genesis 8 or include it in a next generation product (also that would help advanced noobs like yours truly to be able to actually use them angel). Absolutely spectacular!

Just A note.

Auto Shape Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male you need this in order to run the HD Muscle Morphs.

Grap it today when it it 40% off

https://www.daz3d.com/auto-shape-enhancer-for-genesis-8-male

https://www.daz3d.com/auto-shape-enhancer-for-genesis-8-female

• XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    DMaster said:

Just A note.

Auto Shape Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male you need this in order to run the HD Muscle Morphs.

So if we don't have the Auto Shape Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male, it won't work at all?

edited March 2020
    XpiderMan said:
    DMaster said:

Just A note.

So if we don't have the Auto Shape Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male, it won't work at all?

Yes - if not then you may not get what you are looking for. As you will see from my products. They are a layer on top of each other. I needed to build the foundation only then can I build on top. Working with HD is like building at SubD-0 then make changes to SubD-4 then go back to 0 then check back at 4...This has taken me about 2 months to build. Your support goes a long way as I am about to work on the female version.

I may have to do a demo video. Can anyone help with it? PM me.

Wow!

That Soleus is something else! Great job!

DMaster said:
    XpiderMan said:
    DMaster said:

Just A note.

Yes - if not then you may not get what you are looking for. As you will see from my products. They are a layer on top of each other. I needed to build the foundation only then can I build on top. Working with HD is like building at SubD-0 then make changes to SubD-4 then go back to 0 then check back at 4...This has taken me about 2 months to build. Your support goes a long way as I am about to work on the female version.

I may have to do a demo video. Can anyone help with it? PM me.

Understandable. Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to it.

In the 4 pictures that you posted, at what level do you have the Auto Muscle Enhancer? Is it at 100%, 40%, etc.?

inquire said:

In the 4 pictures that you posted, at what level do you have the Auto Muscle Enhancer? Is it at 100%, 40%, etc.?

at 100.

but you can add a larger size body mass for top and bottom to increase the size.

you can also dial in other character shapes and add them on top. Just don't overdo it.

added AME on one of the characters. Tested him out. It is looking good.

AME studies-01.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 3M
    DMaster said:

added AME on one of the characters. Tested him out. It is looking good.

Impresive!

Very impressive indeed!

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374
    edited March 2020

Is Daz still clearing him? I've been coming in every day looking for him. I wants!!!!! Get in my CART!!!!

Post edited by Damsel on
  • TouristTourist Posts: 106

Me too!  Gimme, gimme!!!!

Damsel, everyday? I am checking several times a day.

edited March 2020

Waiting for Daz. It is a bit slow because everyone is set to work from home. All I can say AME is in DAZ hard drive. For now, some more eye-candy for you to hold onto.

I am glad it turned out really well. I will put up the HD normal maps for the muscle if anyone needs them.

popup 11 rendered in SubD-1 with Normal Maps - So like Auto Face Enhancer HD Detail. Once you setup your character you should create a normal map from the HD to get that faster render or to export out to Unreal.

Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_Main.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 4M
    Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_popup_03.jpg
    4000 x 2848 - 5M
    Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_popup_07.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 3M
    Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_popup_09.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 3M
    Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_popup_10.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 2M
    Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_popup_11.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 4M
    Auto Muscle Enhancer for Genesis 8 Male(s) Promos_popup_01.jpg
    2848 x 4000 - 3M

I'm with Damsel and Sigurd: Checking at least once a day. This is the second time today. The AME looks wonderful. It even looks like it's adding veins to the figure. I did buy the Auto Shape Enhancer yesterday, and I've already tested it with a pose. The figures bent very nicely.

Ah, yes, I see from the 3rd pic you posted just above, that you can add veins. That's an additional feature.

In the 4th pic, is the red circle over his midsection indicating "Belly In"? The other red circle indicates feet flexed, I guess?

All in all, it look sensational.

Thank you.

Thank you DMaster! Not just for making this product, although I think I speak for most of us when I say this far surpasses what anyone was expecting, but also for taking time away from your other activities to supply us with so many updates.

• I've been given a chance to play with it and cut some video for D. Master of using Auto Muscle Enhancer as a demo. He also asked me to give an honest review of it. I'm enjoying it so far. It does add a lot to the G8M gene pool, especially if you build "big guys". I will say that "a little dab will do you" when it comes to using Auto Muscle Enhancer. Loading it and cranking everything to 100% will get you something that looks like a flayed corpse. You  are best to add it in to other characters. It's kinda like Muscle MSG, it enhances and improves, but it works better working with other "flavors" than by itself. The character I whipped up below is a combination of George 8, Brute 8, Swole Sampson and Auto Muscle Enhancer dialed in to 70%. There are additonal morphs for playing with the back and stomach. You can see the "Belly In" morph on display in the image of the character lifting up the beach ball ala Atlas.

The only knocks I really have against it so far is the Muscle Definition morph really only works well with the body shape of Auto Muscle Enhancer. You get a definition lines etched into the figure that do not necessarily line up with the muscles of other body shapes morphs. It would have been nice if it also did a better job of the whole lat/bicep/delt insertion area. Poses where the character has the arms lifted straight up, still look akward like they always do.

Otherwise, this product is great and I think it will definitely be useful to a lot of people that work with male figures.

03-30-20 03.png
    1400 x 1260 - 1M
    03-30-20 04.png
    1400 x 1260 - 1M
    03-30-20 05.png
    1400 x 1260 - 987K
    03-30-20 01.png
    1400 x 1260 - 961K

Thank you for the review. I was a little concerned about conflicts as I have experienced them many times in the past when using multiple HD characters. I was hoping that dialing down the resolution of the host body might help with this.If this comes with a base shape I will be happy to use it and then use my plethora of shaping morphs to get the perfect Endo-Meso I have been looking for. I grew up in and around gymnasiums and weight rooms and can attest that muscularity can be taken too far, for both form and function, and will be judicious with the use of this product.

Looking forward to putting this in my cart as soon as it arrives, I do appreciate the honest review. Knowing the possible limitations now, helps to prevent possible disappointments later.

Thank you again.

• Sigurd said:

Thank you for the review. I was a little concerned about conflicts as I have experienced them many times in the past when using multiple HD characters. I was hoping that dialing down the resolution of the host body might help with this.If this comes with a base shape I will be happy to use it and then use my plethora of shaping morphs to get the perfect Endo-Meso I have been looking for. I grew up in and around gymnasiums and weight rooms and can attest that muscularity can be taken too far, for both form and function, and will be judicious with the use of this product.

Looking forward to putting this in my cart as soon as it arrives, I do appreciate the honest review. Knowing the possible limitations now, helps to prevent possible disappointments later.

Thank you again.

You're very welcome. There are additional features to this he has aimed for animation, but I do not do animation. So, I'm probably not the best person to explain those features. To your point about multiple HD details, Auto Muscle Enhancer (AME) exist as multiple components that enhance the character's musculature. I've attached three screenshots, 06 and 07 show the same character/pose with AME Body dialed in at the same amount. However, 06 has AME Muscle Definition at 0% and the 07 has it at 100% where you can see the additional details its added, but you can also see in the inner thigh near the knee area there are "Muscle Definition" lines that are laying on top of other muscles from other character morphs and do not like up exactly.

08 is an actual screenshot of the morphs that you're getting with AME. As you can see, it's not an all in one morph dial, so you can adjust the components to your liking. Like I said, it's a bit like "Muscle MSG" smiley

As a whole, it's another great product from D. Master and a whole hearted recommendation for buying it.

03-30-20 06.png
    1400 x 1260 - 1M
    03-30-20 07.png
    1400 x 1260 - 1M
    03-30-20 08.png
    1920 x 1040 - 452K

Please take a look

• TouristTourist Posts: 106

Beautiful!

Just a quick question, will AME work on pre-morphed/ self created figures like AFE works on various morphed faces?

Also, can I still use morphs such as bigger forearms, wide hips, large hands etc... after applying AME?