Dial Control for Genesis to Genesis 8 (Commercial)

1235»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited March 2022

Latest version - 1.3

Dial Control 1.3 Update: When folder button on sliders is clicked, folder on hard drive opens with item highlighted. Fixed issue where script would not be added to Scripts menu in rare cases Improved some MacOS GUI issues.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • autocautoc Posts: 0

Hi, I purchased this product and have a question, when I use the pose, there will be many pose in the list, I need to export the list of names of these pose, what can I do, thanks

• Are there plans to update this to include the Genesis 8.1 figures?

Works for 8.1. Make sure you have latest version 1.3

• shg0816_13461e8196shg0816_13461e8196 Posts: 288
    edited September 2022

Zev0 said:

Works for 8.1. Make sure you have latest version 1.3

Great, thank you!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ABCAABCA Posts: 4
    edited February 22

I have been using the script since it came out and always have been happy, but now I ran into a problem that I could not fix. When the script starts, the script window is active but remains invisible. As a consequence, the main D|S window locks up. When I hit [Escape] I'm back in D|S but I am never able to interact with the Dial Control Script window. This only happens with Dial Control, not with the other scripts I use within D|S.

Uninstalling and re-installing the script does not help. Changing the screen geometry does not help. Pressing Win-Left, Win-Right or Win-Up while the script windows is active does not help. The script window does not appear in the window list when pressing Alt-Tab.

Any idea how to fix this so that I can use Dial Control again? Thanks!

(I'm on D|S 4.22, Windows 11)

Post edited by ABCA on

Hi. Send me a log file please.