The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Bright and clear and cool outside this fine Saturday morning - survived last week phew !

still caffeine free?

Had a latte before, boy the smell of it made my mouth water :)

edited December 1969

Today is not a good day. Did not sleep last night but slept all day. Got bad news in mail.

I told Gabrielle that I was going to kill her and she had to run away from me. She decided to take a nap on my leg. Would be my lap if I was sitting but I am laying on the floor.

Only good news today was that I got to the bank before it closed for the day. I do not have a debit card or Atm card so I can only get cash when the bank is open

did u remember to take your medicine today?

Just took one of the pills and a multivitamin.

Hoping things are looking up for you by now :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Micah is lazy as a cat. He will not make me anything to eat but he always wants me to get food for him.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited July 2012

ahh, getting ready for my bubblebath (wild honeysuckle), then put on my fresh from laundry mat jammies, freshly washed pillowcases (a spritz of sweetpea mist on the pillows) and fluffy blankie.
    then more edit work.

i'm working on a gay romance scene. it's hard cuz i have no idea what they should be physically feeling. i understand the mechanics. can a dude orgasm from intercourse only, or does he need other stimulus?
    i haven't checked wiki yet, don't know how to phrase the question
    is it even plausible a dude in his thirties would all of a sudden be into a gay romance?
    is there like a locker room mentality? what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.

ooops forgot the water running

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Micah is lazy as a cat. He will not make me anything to eat but he always wants me to get food for him.

I'm lazy today, just want to lay out in the sun and sip Piña colada thru a straw :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I'm lazy today, just want to lay out in the sun and sip Piña colada thru a straw :)

Piña colada snowcones !

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Does someone have some time this weekend to test some hair presets and textures for me, btw? (DAZ, I don't have Poser, and no way to test Poser presets. Sorry.)

Not sure if I'll have time, but if you're still looking I'm game.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The 3 kinds of wings (demon) I have:

- Darkworld Nighwings
    - Rendo adamthwaites demon wings
    - Exnem demon wings

..in that order. Rendered in DS4.5, all defaults.

exnem_demon_wings.jpg
    800 x 600 - 186K
    rendo_demon_wings.jpg
    800 x 600 - 190K
    darkworld_night_wings.jpg
    800 x 600 - 163K
    edited December 1969

Bedtime now. Spent this eve working on my DeviantArt site, organizing TVC stuff, mothballing other side projects and eating (lol)! I'll be SO glad when the damn antibiotics are done, they're wiping out my energy!

Everyone have a good night and a great tomorrow!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Piña colada snowcones !

Have settled for soft drink and snoozing :)

edited December 1969

About to eat some hot pockets.

edited December 1969

- Darkworld Nighwings
    - Exnem demon wings

I had some dried out chicken wings this week that looked a bit like those, is amazing what hunger leads you to :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Yeah, you know that blue or white plastic strip which is often used to secure packages? Use that.

Gotcha. I'll start saving up for the parts, since I can use it over and over! Heh, heh, heh!

Apropos of nothing: blew my pittance of 3D money on wings and angel outfits. I have horns already, and a few demons, so I'm good to go there. W00t!

This is Austin, man. Nobody would think you were odd if you wear it while out and about. Sounds like cool office attire.

edited December 1969

grrr logged me out and lost my reply typing

grr serenity prayer

stoopid forum s/w

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Hmmm. Darkworld wings look spiffiest.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

- Darkworld Nighwings
    - Exnem demon wings

I had some dried out chicken wings this week that looked a bit like those, is amazing what hunger leads you to :)

Eeeeuuuwwwww! :bug:

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Skiriki said:
    Yeah, you know that blue or white plastic strip which is often used to secure packages? Use that.

Gotcha. I'll start saving up for the parts, since I can use it over and over! Heh, heh, heh!

Apropos of nothing: blew my pittance of 3D money on wings and angel outfits. I have horns already, and a few demons, so I'm good to go there. W00t!

This is Austin, man. Nobody would think you were odd if you wear it while out and about. Sounds like cool office attire.

It'd work downtown, but not at my office - while we're mostly engineers, we have sales and marketing there as well, so it's a touch more conservative!!!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I have plans for all 3 - I find that a variety of wings can add differentiation to characters, like clothing can. I have about 10 different kinds of wings, ranging from mechanical to angel to faery.. all have their place. :coolsmile:

Here's one using one set of Angel Wings I have. This is for a friend online who I call a little devil who insists she's an angel!

nath_angel.jpg
    800 x 600 - 411K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I have plans for all 3 - I find that a variety of wings can add differentiation to characters, like clothing can. I have about 10 different kinds of wings, ranging from mechanical to angel to faery.. all have their place. :coolsmile:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love to collect wings, as much as I love to collect dragons. :) Just that right now money is bit tight and I have to be careful with picking and choosing. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Skiriki said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love to collect wings, as much as I love to collect dragons. :) Just that right now money is bit tight and I have to be careful with picking and choosing. :)

Oh yeah, that makes TOTAL sense. I've put a brake on all "non TVC" purchases for now, sine I expect there are art assets I'll need for some scenes that I don't have and I don't want to have blown the money buying stuff on sale "for later". Usually that "later" never comes!

If there's anything else I can help with, ask! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Wanna test my Full and Feathered hair for Genesis color presets?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Wanna test my Full and Feathered hair for Genesis color presets?

Sorry, I don't use Genesis. :down:

edited December 1969

Tired, worn out from shopping on a crutch, overheated.. but TVC GOES ON!

Find attached a character study for THE FALLEN - not really angels per se, powerful creatures though that no longer serve the Lords of Karma (rulers of Vickys new world). Somewhat stripped of power but still VERY bad news, if you see one run and hope they get bored quick!

Also on DeviantArt.

TheFallen_001.jpg
    800 x 600 - 343K
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Find attached a character study for THE FALLEN - not really angels per se, powerful creatures though that no longer serve the Lords of Karma (rulers of Vickys new world). Somewhat stripped of power but still VERY bad news, if you see one run and hope they get bored quick!

Also on DeviantArt.

Great I'm looking forward to it all *loves firey stuff*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Also on DeviantArt.

Great I'm looking forward to it all *loves firey stuff*

Thanks! Getting from here to there is going to be hard work, that image took 30 min. on my laptop and it's in no way surfaced like I want. I really need my machine built.. Win7 Pro arrives next week!

GO VICKY GOOOOOOOOOO!

edited December 1969

Lovely sunny day in Melbourne, the first for a while. Spring flowers are waving their heads in the sun :)

edited December 1969

I read some video comment that said if I do not repost the comment within two hours I will die in two hours. I will either die in two days or nothing will happen, but I will not repost that type of thing.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited July 2012

I read some video comment that said if I do not repost the comment within two hours I will die in two hours. I will either die in two days or nothing will happen, but I will not repost that type of thing.

YouTube? Nine times out of ten those comments are perma-flagged as Spam or have an absurdly high -Vote count and thus are hidden. Unless it's like ten minutes new, or a video that has been up for years and only has 100 views (i.e a video no one ever watches) then you shouldn't have been able to see that unless you clicked on it to view it in which case shame on you.
    I don't know how other sites handle "Spam Comments" like that, but I know on YouTube videos -especially by non-superfamous uploaders - get comments like that a lot and they're generally almost always hidden or have a string of people trolling the idiot who made the comment. They're fun to read at times, but the language people use against 'em... *shudders*
    Anyway. Sometimes people... Retaliate against such commenters with more than just "trash talk". Sometimes people send malware and viruses. That and I could say that those stupid comments were an internet fad that just died down and was replaced with repeating BS "internet meme jokes" like that arrow thing. No matter who it is, or what forum or site, if someone says that I blacklist them. If they're a good very good friend, I'll warn them, but everyone else is blacklisted.
    *edit to add* that I have yet to see a "Chain Letter" or "dude ur gonna die if you dont post dis" comment on ANY SITE or email for years. Or hear anyone mention 'em outside of funny videos (Where people insult the folks who make 'em. RvB did that a few times) - at least, not until you mentioned it. =/

Post edited by Rezca on
This discussion has been closed.