The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

My complaint today is that, after the "bump back to top after posting" and the avatar features are re-implemented, I can not see the images posted !! :coolmad:

(I think I missed cute kitty images)

No big deal, just wanted to a complaint excuse to say hello **waves**.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Cute kitty pics where?

edited December 1969

Totally unsure (and probably wrong), but I did enjoy these,,

Skiriki said:

And I'm seeing all these broken images signs in different threads, but I did see the last render from ps1borg (jippy, vultures rule), will be repared at some point I'm sure,, :coolsmile:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

smilie kitties do ?

tumblr_lvi1t5wCMY1qh7116o1_500.jpg
    500 x 384 - 62K
    edited December 1969

Hihihi,, <^-^>

Thanks !

edited December 1969

Ah, I posted only a link to live feed, no kitty pics :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Cinema 4D R14 Demo is now available for download: http://www.maxon.net/en/news/singleview-default/article/cinema-4d-r14-demo-version-available-immediately.html
    Enjoy SCULPTING, vastly improved snapping tools, even more enhancements to dynamics (Especially rigid bodies), and moar.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Siggraph must be soon, we get surprise releases at Siggraph Asia as well, makes keeping up a kind of all year round running on the spot thing. And then there are the demos. The world needs more demos, I guess, there seems to be one a week at least. You wouldn't reckon there is enough room in the world left for new stuff but noooo. New stuff just keeps on coming like some ghastly shiny armies of the living dead :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok, back from the podiatrist (foot doctor). One HELL of a long trip, 45 minutes on bus + 20 minutes by cab - but worth it!

Apparently my foot is famous - I had the doc and 3 interns in the room with me for 45 minutes. Dang! I knew something was up when the first intern took the bandage off and said, "Wow, that's really healing fast - looks a lot better". Apparently the doc had showed 'em all "before" pics of my foot as an example of a "superinfection and trauma". Yikes! :grrr: They took MORE pictures as well - maybe I'll end up in a medicak journal as "Patient W".

Anyway, the foot infection is all gone, no more fungus, the first layer of new kin is in and the second round of new skin is growing in even as I type. I have to wear the stupid protective shoe for 3 more weeks but no more major bandages, just light gauze over the would area, rub with some Magick Foot Cream(tm) he sold me, and GENTLY scrub it every day. Simple enough.

I can stop using the cane as soon as the foot cramping stops, apparently that's just part of the whole process.. maybe 1-2 weeks. Nice!

The second big surprise is that the visit was FREE, the cost was built into the surgery cost!! So now I have extra money, wheee! I'll spend it on food.

So, it's all good so far. I go back in 3 weeks, let's hope it's all healed up! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Now I want a special toes signed signature from that famous foot ! :cheese:
    (Of course including pictures of oozing blistering pulpy feet)

Glad that things are turning up dude, congratiolations, hope those 3 weeks give all thats promised... :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Morning. Cold here today, and gloomy grey ;)

edited December 1969

Ok, back from the podiatrist (foot doctor). One HELL of a long trip, 45 minutes on bus + 20 minutes by cab - but worth it!

Apparently my foot is famous - I had the doc and 3 interns in the room with me for 45 minutes. Dang! I knew something was up when the first intern took the bandage off and said, "Wow, that's really healing fast - looks a lot better". Apparently the doc had showed 'em all "before" pics of my foot as an example of a "superinfection and trauma". Yikes! :grrr: They took MORE pictures as well - maybe I'll end up in a medicak journal as "Patient W".

Anyway, the foot infection is all gone, no more fungus, the first layer of new kin is in and the second round of new skin is growing in even as I type. I have to wear the stupid protective shoe for 3 more weeks but no more major bandages, just light gauze over the would area, rub with some Magick Foot Cream(tm) he sold me, and GENTLY scrub it every day. Simple enough.

I can stop using the cane as soon as the foot cramping stops, apparently that's just part of the whole process.. maybe 1-2 weeks. Nice!

The second big surprise is that the visit was FREE, the cost was built into the surgery cost!! So now I have extra money, wheee! I'll spend it on food.

So, it's all good so far. I go back in 3 weeks, let's hope it's all healed up! :coolsmile:

Good news about the foot, well done :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    smilie kitties do ?

Pretteh kittehs TY:)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Ah, I posted only a link to live feed, no kitty pics :)

moar wants :)

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    Now I want a special toes signed signature from that famous foot ! :cheese:
    (Of course including pictures of oozing blistering pulpy feet)

Glad that things are turning up dude, congratiolations, hope those 3 weeks give all thats promised... :coolsmile:

Thanks! And trust me, you don't want any before" pics... :ahhh:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I need to change my signature.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I want a pretty cupcake.

Still working to find out where to go. Need to contact caseworker.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Gamera Vs Guiron :lol: i was 5yo and i remember how much this movie scared me. not as much as the one with the 2 lil boys that go into Gamera's stomach. 'get out of there b4 he wakes up'. had a similar drama with sleestak in land of the lost 'get out of the cave they're waking up'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh6HhNVEBnk&

edited December 1969

Tired and overheated - at 8:10PM it's still 94f outside, it hit 102f today. The A/C is on continually.

My foot feels fine, though! Used the fancy antibacterial soap the doc gave me, and the MAGICK FOOT CREAM, and it's pretty happy! Too bad the rest of me wants to sleep! and so...

..bedtime! Tomorrow is a work day, and then Thursday is PAYDAY and I should have enough for the i7 machine!

Goodnight all! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Fooooooooooooo. 4:15 am, and still awake. Sleep wasn't hugely successful, on account of nightmares and got only couple of hours of it. Best to go and try again.

edited December 1969

I want a pretty cupcake.

Still working to find out where to go. Need to contact caseworker.

cake33.png
    587 x 556 - 553K
    edited December 1969

Tired and overheated - at 8:10PM it's still 94f outside, it hit 102f today. The A/C is on continually.

My foot feels fine, though! Used the fancy antibacterial soap the doc gave me, and the MAGICK FOOT CREAM, and it's pretty happy! Too bad the rest of me wants to sleep! and so...

..bedtime! Tomorrow is a work day, and then Thursday is PAYDAY and I should have enough for the i7 machine!

Goodnight all! :coolsmile:

really cold and windy and rainy here today and snow is forecast above 600m, think that rules us out :) Always windy in August where I am.

edited August 2012

gull drop eta something got fixed, anyone know what image sizes the forum handles now?

Rattlesnakesml1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 76K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited August 2012

This is 1600x1000 px eta squeeee!!

TalkShow2_04_003BIG.jpg
    1600 x 1000 - 228K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    vulture drop

...heh heh heh. Very appropriate.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

...while cruising one weather site, came across one town named Thredbo Crackenback that had snow in the forecast.

Never considered Australia a place where it snowed before however, a couple places I saw had temps in the teens and low twenties (F).

edited August 2012

Seems especially cold here this winter. Ah well it will be hot enough soon enough :)

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

...while cruising one weather site, came across one town named Thredbo Crackenback that had snow in the forecast.

Never considered Australia a place where it snowed before however, a couple places I saw had temps in the teens and low twenties (F).

It can get quite cold in places in Australia but usually other weather conditions - cloud-type, lack of moisture, winds - mean that snow doesn't eventuate over most of Australia. One winter I flew south - in a plane of course ;-) - and when we flew over the Snowy Mountains it looked like someone had just dropped a giant iced cake in the middle of nowhere. Looked really surreal - wish I had've had a camera as it would've made a hell of a photo.

edited December 1969

We'll know soon enough, snow is forecast for Thursday above 600 meters, and it is definitely getting colder. Thredbo is 500 kilometers from here in the Snowy Mountains, but there are a few hills higher than 600m just out of town :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

complaiiiint. i stopped at pathmark to stock up on Tikka Marsala to keep in the freezer at day job. they only had 2 left. and it's only Wed. how can i come to work on Friday with no marsala fuel?

This discussion has been closed.