*Released* Porefectionist for Genesis 8 Females- Commercial

Comments

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,195

Hmm. I have heard that dim has been acting up.  Is this the new update finally?

• Hmm. I have heard that dim has been acting up.  Is this the new update finally?

I really don't know, I was hoping for an update.
    My G8F's been getting wonky teeth everytime I applied the Porefectionist morphs, I was hoping the updates would fix those issues

The newest update should! Daz finally gave us a tool to deal with that nonsense.  I received an email awhile ago that the update was live in the store but i really don't know how long it actually takes to be live in dim.

If you still have problem in the next few days please let me know and i"ll track down the right people ;)

• Okay, thanks...I'll try to download them again tomorrow.

• My updates did download OK, though I think I had to try one twice. Daz is aware that some products are not downloading for some users and is working with its service provider to try to resolve the issues. In the meantime all i can suggest is trying again after a while, ideally at a different time of day.

• JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661
    edited December 2020

After 4 days of trying to download those two files, I was finally able to complete them.  The updated files corrected the issues. No more janky teeth when the porfectionists morphs are dialed in.. Thank you ChevyBabe and Richard

Erin

ErinPortraitSmall.jpg
    2625 x 3500 - 2M
    Post edited by JVRenderer on

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad these finally work the way they are meant to :)  Love this!! And most of all thank you for your patience!

• Any news or updates on a g8m version *makes puppy dog eyes* 

It's on my list of projects.  I just have a few things I have to tend to first  :)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,447
    edited December 2020

i cannot find any of the morph dials ... anywhere. not sure they actually loaded right...found them all locatted in "data" i uninstalled and did it again but no luck..this is through DIM. 
    thr only thing that I see is the 1 page document for using as merchant resource. 

Post edited by daveso on
  • Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

JVRenderer said:

After 4 days of trying to download those two files, I was finally able to complete them.  The updated files corrected the issues. No more janky teeth when the porfectionists morphs are dialed in.. Thank you ChevyBabe and Richard

This looks awesome!!! Wow. I need to download this product. I bought it, just need to get around to actually using it!

daveso said:

i cannot find any of the morph dials ... anywhere. not sure they actually loaded right...found them all locatted in "data" i uninstalled and did it again but no luck..this is through DIM. 
    thr only thing that I see is the 1 page document for using as merchant resource. 

They should all load into data like that.  I believe the morphs show up under the parameters tab when you sleect g8.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,447

chevybabe25 said:

daveso said:

They should all load into data like that.  I believe the morphs show up under the parameters tab when you sleect g8.

thanks..yes..finally. i installed and uninstalled 5 times. Even then they could not be found. Just now, when I loaded DS, there they are. strange stuff happening with DS since I installed 4.14.  

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,700

I've used these several times, but I cannot locate them anymore. I load a G8F, open the parameters, and type "poref." No results. I've looked through the legacy file structure to no avail. What is the exact address of these morphs please?

@xyer0 - i am far away from my computer so I am unable to be of much help for several more days.

I want to guess and say actor: Porefectionist ? in the parameters tab? If anyone else could help id greatly appreciate it :)

chevybabe25 said:

@xyer0 - i am far away from my computer so I am unable to be of much help for several more days.

I want to guess and say actor: Porefectionist ? in the parameters tab? If anyone else could help id greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks, chevybabe25, that's where I'm looking, but I don't see anything. I checked the Products folder---hoping for some apply/remove buttons---but nothing's there except the pdf user guide. I'm tempted to say I have too many morphs, but I must smite mine self for even the thought.

Found it! It's under Parameters/Shaping all by itself.

YAY!! glad you got that sorted!!!

• How much drive space does this program take up fully installed? (The zip files alone total 731 MB.)

I've already purchased this product; however, my laptop is rapidly running short of space, so I'm wondering whether I should hold off on the download and install till I can clear up more room.

Average size of one dhdm file in data is 16.5 mbs.  So you are looking at 830 mbs not including all the other stuff that goes along with it.

• zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 671
    edited August 2021

Sounds like I'd better hold off downloading until I clear some real estate. laugh

Thanks, though!

Post edited by zombiewhacker on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

Any chance there will be a Porefectionist for Genesis 8 Males? (I haven't read the entire thread; I appologize if this has already been discussed and answered.)

It has been on the top of my list for quite awhile now. I just havent been able to get to it. 

• Wow. I can honestly say this is the first product to tempt me to make a one-time exception and break my NFT boycott (which for me isn't just about Daz selling NFTs but also at how they've handled the criticism of it. Hopefully I'm allowed to say that? Hard to tell these days, which is the problem).

Anyway, I still think HD massively eats up memory and render time for detail that is far more appropriately handled by normal maps - which you give us permission to bake and use in our own projects? Awesome! This might be too good to pass up.

Yes! Dial them in, and make your normals, which you can also distribute :)

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

chevybabe25 said:

It has been on the top of my list for quite awhile now. I just havent been able to get to it. 

Good news! I hope you're able to get to it.

I just have one more project to get done and then the male porefectionist is next :) These poor boys need love.

• chevybabe25 said:

I just have one more project to get done and then the male porefectionist is next :) These poor boys need love.

Can't wait! I love your products.

Feelin the love heart