Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

Comments

• Hey everyone, I'm Matt! I grabbed Daz a week or so ago because I wanted to explore my options for getting 3D objects into Clip Studio to help me knock out some comics a little faster. It had the added effect of making me super interested in learning how to use Daz properly, as well as Blender, so now my to-do list is out of control, haha :D

• Hello Everyone,

I'm a returning Newbie. I used Daz several years ago , I think until 2011, and had lost everything during an old PC crash. Just this week, I found some of my old artwork in a photo cd and decided to pick it up again.  Wow have things changed!!! It's a whole new world and boy do I have questions!!

Enjoy your day and Happy Rendering!

Lisa

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,266

LycanthropeX said:

Oh yeah, I also have giant mutant space spiders in my head. I have medical proof of that. I told my doctor about the giant mutant space spiders and he said they were ALL in my head. All of em, they're in there,

Giant Spider Invasion 1975 

Oh my Eight Legged Fricks. Arachnophobia, even Johnny Quest had fight with a sipder machine  

• Hello.  My name is James, but you can call me Really Confused :-p

I'm mostly trying this to see if I can figure out how to actually get a comment to post.

• WSH3DWSH3D Posts: 0

Hello there. Been using Daz for 2 years now. Still a newbie laugh. So much things to learn.

• _7_7 Posts: 0

Hey there! I don't know what I'm doing or why just yet, but this Daz thing is pretty fun c: So many possiblities! Here's hoping I can stick with it and get good.

• GeneGene Posts: 0

Hi, I'm Gene

I am totally new to all of this (i thought it would be like character creation in the Sims, boy was I wrong!)

• rkeehnrkeehn Posts: 3
    Hello my name is Robert and I live in the midwest United States.
  • Hello, I've been using Daz for two weeks and I am having lots of fun. Thanks to all here for the great tips I've found on this forum.

• FG3DFG3D Posts: 7

Hi everyone, I'm Maurizio, musician and 3D graphics enthusiast

• onis13onis13 Posts: 0

Hello. I recently started doing jazz, which is a very cool program. I like to create non-fiction comics and adult games. I will be happy if you recommend training videos, especially in the light.

I have already tried 2 times to create a new forum topic, but I am told to wait for moderation and the topic does not appear for a long time. How long does moderation usually take where can I write about it?

• My name is Orlando, most people just call me "O", I'm very new to this form of art so any and all suggestion and or help will be greatly appreciated.

• Hello, I'm Luc and I'm discovering Daz universe. I think it has a great potential but I will have a lot of question !

• Hello everyone!

I stumbled onto Daz3D while watching a video on youtube. That was last weekend. It only took a week of lurking and building a ridiculously long wish-list for me to get obsessed with a new hobby. I don't work in the Tech industry at all. I'm a beauty school drop out, and aspiring writer of speculative fiction. I think rendeirng helps spark my creativity for stories, and vice versa. 

I also think about scenes when I listen to music, so I'm usually listening to my headphones when I'm creating.

Glad to be here with all you fine people! :)

Ishtar_Annoyed2.jpg
    989 x 881 - 238K
  • Hello my name ist Susanne and I´m very interested in working with DAZ. Some years ago, I tried to work with the unity Engine but it wasnt as good as aspected. So here I am and ready to learn and improve my skills.

• dippel.jimdippel.jim Posts: 0
    Hi. My name is Jim. I would love to see your content in an android compatible 'daz central. How can I use your content and clips on my new S21 Ultra 5G?
  • Hi,

My name's Rich of RT Creative (AKA MonoEyeGemini) and I'm fairly new to Daz 3D . 

I got into it while on lock down and finding myself having lots of free time like many of us have over the last year! Art has always been a passion of mine as well as music production but over the last few years I've kin of drifted away.

I create all my digital artwork on a custom rig I built myself comprising of:

AMD A10 7700K APU (no dedicated GPU)

32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 ram @1866Mhz

Corsair H100i AIO cooler

Corsair LL120 RGB case fans

Corsair RM650 PSU

Corsair Carbide Spec 05 case

I'm planning on upgrading to a GTX 780 or higher as although I get pretty decent results with my current APU it takes ages to render and doesn't support Iray! I'd love to get an RTX 3080 but with the prices of new cards these days the chances of that happening are slim to anorexic!

Please feel free to check out my work  @ https://www.deviantart.com/monoeyegemini

Dheers, stay blessed!

• cvetasticvetasti Posts: 4

Hi, My name is Eldar, I beginner at Daz3d

• Greetings and salutations.

I'm Michael, AKA the_deCodedMAN and though this is my first post on the forums I've been messing around with DAZ for a couple months now trying to get the hang of it enough to feel confident enough to do a graphic novel, although I have no background in graphic arts. Yes, diving in the deep end.

I have to extend thanks to all the people who have posted fixes, suggestions and ideas on the forums going back years, that I have stumbled across in the past few weeks. The forums have been a life saver, and if you are reading this and have posted ANYTHING helpful to ANYONE, then thanks, because there's a good chance you helped me too.

• neosoul3dneosoul3d Posts: 8

Hi everybody I'm Remzi

I downloaded Daz Studio a couple of months ago. And hooked ever since. I started to make my own morphs now too. Still figuring out shaders and texturing.

• ErikaKErikaK Posts: 0

Hi! I'm Erika and I'm trying to find my way around the place, :)

• Greetings, I'm Elizabeth - novice at Daz Studio, downloaded it last month, still figuring out basic options (switching from 2D art to 3D sculpturing is not easy!), still - I'm very pleased with the results.
    Thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself before leaping in. Since, well, several of my messages got lost for some unknown reasons.
    Still, nice to meet you - at least virtually.

• Greetings, I'm Elizabeth - novice at Daz Studio, downloaded it last month, still figuring out basic options (switching from 2D art to 3D sculpturing is not easy!), still - I'm very pleased with the results.
    Thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself before leaping in. Since, well, several of my messages got lost for some unknown reasons.
    Still, nice to meet you - at least virtually.

• MatinickMatinick Posts: 8

Hi everyone my name is matinick and you can view my art galleries by clicking on my link, hope to chat with everyone and make more inspiring arts with Daz3d.

• LauraMLauraM Posts: 16

Hello all! I'm Laura - I've been a Daz user for about 10 years now, but "user" in the loosest sense of the word. I'm really discovering Daz only now, and there's a gazillion things I don't know. I'm looking forward to learning new things and making some fun art while I'm at it. 

I live in Northern Europe, and I love to write and make art about what I write.

• Hi, I'm Taneisha! I go by the name Prof. (Professor) High Kick.  I've been using Daz on and off for a few years now, but finally gathered up the courage to start showing them off.  I wouldn't say that I'm a pro yet, but I think I'm making progress.  Feel free to check out my gallery here on Daz 3D.

P.S.: I like animating a bit more than I like making 3d art, but both are fun.  Lol

• ... with this subforum name, I feel a powerful urge to say Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...

But I go by Biggerhammer. I used Poser back when dinosaurs roamed the land, and recently decided to pick up Daz3D.

Expect many basic questions.

• rvionrvion Posts: 2
    edited August 2021

Hi Everyone, I'm a new Daz user, with a programming background, and a strong interest in productivity tooling.
    It all started a when a friend of mine asked me to take a look at Daz scripting capabilities to automate things for him.
    Never heard of Daz before, but fast forward a few monthes and I'm now deep into Daz, modeling, toying with shaders, etc.
    Turns out I'm having quite a good time :)

Hope I can learn plenty here, and contribute back to the Daz ecosystem ! :)

Post edited by rvion on
  • Hello all! I downloaded Daz about nine months ago. It's been a lot of fun learning the ropes. I'm always grateful for these Forums... they've answered SO many questions that I've had about how things work, how to get things to work, and more! 

• Hola a toda la comunidad, mi nombre es ricardo y soy de Argentina...! saludos para todas y todos!