[Released] MARSA Anaglyph3D [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2021

Hi Diaspora. Here are the two images we used for the 360 images on https://www.momento360.com/. I downsized them a bit to 2k wide but they should work fine as a test. 

MARSA Anaglyph 3D Rotunda.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 2M
    MARSA Anaglyph 3D Temple.jpg
    2000 x 833 - 2M
    Post edited by Marshian on
  • DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 413

Thank you!

• JakeEdwardJakeEdward Posts: 51
    edited September 2021

HI this is not worling for me.  Wish it would.  Used one with Poser like this years ago.  When I finish setting this up it will not allow me to save to a particular folder.  Defaults to a d4.png pic file name for some reason and saves it to a misc folder associated with my DAZ3d program The preview looks decent but when I try to adjust it or sometimes click any button or touch the  preview box with my mouse it starts to render  and often two or three times in a row before stopping.  Tried this on my big drafting pro tower and my gamer lap top. Exact same errors on each. 

Capture.JPG
    1355 x 731 - 143K
    Post edited by JakeEdward on
  • JakeEdward said:

HI this is not worling for me.  Wish it would.  Used one with Poser like this years ago.  When I finish setting this up it will not allow me to save to a particular folder.  Defaults to a d4.png pic file name for some reason and saves it to a misc folder associated with my DAZ3d program The preview looks decent but when I try to adjust it or sometimes click any button or touch the  preview box with my mouse it starts to render  and often two or three times in a row before stopping.  Tried this on my big drafting pro tower and my gamer lap top. Exact same errors on each. 

here's a pic shwoing it ask to render when I am not ready just because I tried to adjust one of the parameters  ...  

Capture3bbbb.JPG
    975 x 550 - 31K
  • JakeEdward said:

JakeEdward said:

here's a pic showing it ask to render when I am not ready just because I tried to adjust one of the parameters  ...  

decent preview shows this has great potential but not working for me.  Preview looks fairly decent under red blue glasses

Capture4bbbb.JPG
    1053 x 1027 - 309K
  • Lindsey said:

Roman_K2 said:

When I run the anaglyph 3D script in Daz Studio I get "Error opening file. See log for details". 

I received the same error message when installing via DAZ Connect.  The readme doesn't work either. 

I got it working by uninstalling the DAZ Connect install and re-install via DIM. 

Edit:  With a 1920x1080p screen resolution,  I had an issue the initial script window was too large and couln't get to the reset/save settings/render/cancel buttons at the bottom.  Window sizing controls wasn't cooperating to reduce the script window size.  I had to go into options, reduce the preview size to Medium and kept on clicking around the window and eventually I was able to see the complete window. Clickin on SAVE SETTINGS and the script window maintained it's size with subsequent script launches.

I cannot even touch it without it starting to render and send to some folder I never chose ... frustrating 

Capture3bbbb.JPG
    975 x 550 - 31K
    Capture4bbbb.JPG
    1053 x 1027 - 309K
  • JakeEdward said:

Lindsey said:

Roman_K2 said:

When I run the anaglyph 3D script in Daz Studio I get "Error opening file. See log for details". 

I received the same error message when installing via DAZ Connect.  The readme doesn't work either. 

I got it working by uninstalling the DAZ Connect install and re-install via DIM. 

Edit:  With a 1920x1080p screen resolution,  I had an issue the initial script window was too large and couln't get to the reset/save settings/render/cancel buttons at the bottom.  Window sizing controls wasn't cooperating to reduce the script window size.  I had to go into options, reduce the preview size to Medium and kept on clicking around the window and eventually I was able to see the complete window. Clickin on SAVE SETTINGS and the script window maintained it's size with subsequent script launches.

I cannot even touch it without it starting to render and send to some folder I never chose ... frustrating 

The d4 file is a temporary file generated during the previews.  You are not supposed to be able to change the filename for that.  The render with your filename happens when you click the Render button. 

From your screenshots, I cannot tell: can you see the entire dialog?  What exactly are you touching?  Some things are meant for it to generate a new preview (especially on the options page).  What does the log say?  How did you install it?  (don't use Daz Connect)  To explore I recommend setting Preview Size to Small and the Preview Render to Texture Shaded, this will make the preview generation much faster while you figure out what is going on.  

• RiverSoftArt said:

JakeEdward said:

Lindsey said:

Roman_K2 said:

The d4 file is a temporary file generated during the previews.  You are not supposed to be able to change the filename for that.  The render with your filename happens when you click the Render button. 

From your screenshots, I cannot tell: can you see the entire dialog?  What exactly are you touching?  Some things are meant for it to generate a new preview (especially on the options page).  What does the log say?  How did you install it?  (don't use Daz Connect)  To explore I recommend setting Preview Size to Small and the Preview Render to Texture Shaded, this will make the preview generation much faster while you figure out what is going on.  

It takes off if I touch anything on the pop up box ...attached are couple of images   

Also it goes into a loop, rendering these d3 d4 png images over and over again three or four times before it stops.  Then the dislogue box opens below, and I cannot get out without clicking on it.  I have to control alt delete and then close DAZ down, really never had a problem like this before with any kind of program in either DAZ or Poser   I really would like to get this to work before I go the refund route.  Two rather powerful gamer computers are being used, one lap top and one CyberPower Tower.  Both get the same weird results. 

NotWorking.JPG
    1803 x 657 - 253K
    WroteONCE.JPG
    1710 x 691 - 215K
    Capture3bbbb.JPG
    975 x 550 - 31K
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled manually still not working same glitches I have to cntrl alt deletee to get it to stop and get out of daz When it stops after running 3 or 4 times this pops up and it is the only thing I can touch on my computer.  I click CANCEL and it starts all over again Does not matter where I click, it starts rendering again and the same d3 d4 d5 etc etc 

Capture3bbbb.JPG
    975 x 550 - 31K
  • MARSA Anaglyph3D had to uninstall it then reinstall it manually.

I think I got it working now.  Only really good for small pics around 512 by 512 ... had to install it manually 

Stopped going into the loop and then 30 minutes later I had a 512 by 512 Was able to Adjust and she came out OK

Should mention at point of sale to ONLY install manually 

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,372
    edited September 2021

JakeEdward said:

MARSA Anaglyph3D had to uninstall it then reinstall it manually.

I think I got it working now.  Only really good for small pics around 512 by 512 ... had to install it manually 

Stopped going into the loop and then 30 minutes later I had a 512 by 512 Was able to Adjust and she came out OK

Should mention at point of sale to ONLY install manually 

Huh, I wonder if when you were uninstalling there were some old files still around in the connect directory? 

For speed, I can do much larger files, but I have a 2080Ti.  I would try using one of the fast render options (Texture Shaded or the Filament and use that for the preview no matter what) to make sure it is what you want and then do Iray for when you are ready to leave your computer for awhile.  The script needs to render both the left and right images so it is double what you are used to.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on