2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• riverman63riverman63 Posts: 58

https://www.daz3d.com/gothica-for-genesis-8-female-and-cyberpunk-place

Purchased yesterday. Beware, it didn't have the Cyberpunk Place prop in the download, just the Gothica figure...

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited July 2021

riverman63 said:

Purchased yesterday. Beware, it didn't have the Cyberpunk Place prop in the download, just the Gothica figure...

Reported.

Edit: Before I report, did you check the folders once you installed? How did you install? I recommend DIM.

According to the readme, you should have: “Props:Dreamlight:Iray:Cyberpunk Place”

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    edited July 2021

Cris Palomino said:

riverman63 said:

Reported.

Edit: Before I report, did you check the folders once you installed? How did you install? I recommend DIM.

According to the readme, you should have: “Props:Dreamlight:Iray:Cyberpunk Place”

I haven't checked the folders yet but I will later today when I get on that computer. It's not in the smart menu at all. I used Daz Cental to download...

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,053

riverman63 said:

Cris Palomino said:

riverman63 said:

Reported.

I haven't checked the folders yet but I will later today when I get on that computer. It's not in the smart menu at all. I used Daz Cental to download...

It's missing in smart content but is actually included in the files, see this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510541/gothica-for-genesis-8-female-and-cyberpunk-place

Leana said:

riverman63 said:

Cris Palomino said:

riverman63 said:

Reported.

It's missing in smart content but is actually included in the files, see this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510541/gothica-for-genesis-8-female-and-cyberpunk-place

Thanks very much for your help, I will look later. The Cyberpunk Place was the main reason for purchasing the item. Cheers

• LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126

I don't seem to be getting the '10 dollars worth' categories when I have the bundle in my cart.  I'm seeing the items from the categories at 50% in the cart.  This is neither a ten dollar discount from their 30% off PC+ member price nor from their their theoretical full price.

• LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126

Leticia said:

I don't seem to be getting the '10 dollars worth' categories when I have the bundle in my cart.  I'm seeing the items from the categories at 50% in the cart.  This is neither a ten dollar discount from their 30% off PC+ member price nor from their their theoretical full price.

Oh, I see.  I didn't read the fine print that says 10 dollars total between all categories.  It works fine when I reduce to one item. 

• aminn2aminn2 Posts: 31

Hey Daz, what's with changing the sale stipulations after you published them this morning? I had a bunch of great stuff in my cart for $0.00 along with the High Seas Bundle, but when I returned to my cart a few minutes ago I saw Daz changed it to needing to buy the Scallywag Bundle (which pales in comparison to the High Seas Bundle) to get all the free stuff and discounts.  Not good salesmanship.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,093

aminn2 said:

Hey Daz, what's with changing the sale stipulations after you published them this morning? I had a bunch of great stuff in my cart for $0.00 along with the High Seas Bundle, but when I returned to my cart a few minutes ago I saw Daz changed it to needing to buy the Scallywag Bundle (which pales in comparison to the High Seas Bundle) to get all the free stuff and discounts.  Not good salesmanship.

My advice, for what little it is worth...when you have a bunch of stuff in your cart and it says $0.00, press the Check Out button, don't wait!

Dana 

• aminn2 said:

It was simply an error to say it was for yesterday's bundle rather than today's. I realise it's no comfort, but - aside from a bundle discount for buying the previous bundle - these offers are almost always meant to be tied to the current new release

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited July 2021

I had to give up on Chrome, because it got very slow, sometimes it would open hidden in a corner off screen, and worst of all, Daz Deals extension wouldn't work.

Note: This was a reply to Novica's shopping difficulties with the Daz Store.

Post edited by barbult on
  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,810
    edited July 2021

The current Blink Sale on various artists seems to be broken: no matter how many items you add to your cart, you only get 50% off each one, although the banner promises increasing discounts as you add more items.

EDIT: Hmm, it says it's only supposed to run until 12PM MDT, so perhaps it's past its sell-by date and that's why it isn't working.

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 135

bytescapes said:

The current Blink Sale on various artists seems to be broken: no matter how many items you add to your cart, you only get 50% off each one, although the banner promises increasing discounts as you add more items.

Same here, too. Also the "Up to 3 Select Genesis 8 Core Figures for $5 each" is broken.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,796

bytescapes said:

Same here

• ChakradudeChakradude Posts: 249

+1!

• RaketeRakete Posts: 90
    edited July 2021

The blink sale is over, its just the promo is still there for some reason. But if you read it, it says that it ended 12pm MDT.

Post edited by Rakete on
  • ChakradudeChakradude Posts: 249

Wow, now that is a spectaculary bad marketing move.

• Disappointing on the Blink Sale with the Banner still up.  Hope they bring it back later tonight.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,796

Bummer!

Oh well, saved some money.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,394

Rakete said:

The blink sale is over, its just the promo is still there for some reason. But if you read it, it says that it ended 12pm MDT.

I just realized this too, maybe one of the mods can pass this up so people aren't disappointed? Kind of a mean move to leave it up ... 

• bjoernb78 said:

Same here, too. Also the "Up to 3 Select Genesis 8 Core Figures for $5 each" is broken.

I just want to redraw attention to this since it's getting buried and still isn't fixed... 

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,637

I am getting a checkout error now. I put some stuff in cart, went to checkout, and got Error Processing Transaction for more than one card.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,952

I have a checkout error try checking out using Amazon Pay and it freeze will not complete the transaction

• I'm really bummed too. I was so stoked to see that sale!
  • AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 645

I just realized this too, maybe one of the mods can pass this up so people aren't disappointed? Kind of a mean move to leave it up ... 

It very clearly says in a massive red banner that there are two hours remaining, and US timezones mean little to me (even if you notice the small print rather than the red banner). Wasted a fair bit of time on this, not massively impressed... but the silver lining is that I didn't buy yet more stuff I don't really need...

This needs to go ASAP to stop more people from wasting more time.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2021

RawArt and Protozoon products are missing

Daz_0016.JPG
    605 x 1002 - 68K
    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

Yes. Ready for checkout once RawArt will be added.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,637

Ah! Order complete. Thank you :)

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 353
    edited July 2021

and this new blink sale

vanishes after less than an hour. 

What????

Post edited by JamieM on
  • AHArtAHArt Posts: 202
    edited July 2021

I have 4 items in my cart and only receiving 50% off instead of 75% (current blink sale that includes P3D)

D45D7B44-BA02-4F5C-BA17-BFC9CA3556C9.png
    1170 x 2532 - 2M
    Post edited by AHArt on
This discussion has been closed.