2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,796

Jeez, the discounts today! I´m having total decision paralysis and still burning through my store credit faster than expected. Not a complaint! smiley

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,983
    edited July 2021

Cris Palomino said:

Ghosty12 said:

With the Christmas in July sale I must be getting old and senile.. lol smiley  For when I see, ‘Christmas in July’ New Releases Get an EXTRA 20% OFF* when you buy any 2+ Staff Picks Bundles.. I see it as get you get an extra 20% off any of the new items if you buy any 2 and 20% off the staff picks bundles if you buy one.. But it comes out as just being the 20% off the Staff Picks Bundles..

I saw discounts on the new release and the staff picks in my cart.

I went to buy two new items and saw no change in price just the 30% discount.. So if it was supposed to be 50% with two items it didn't happen, in the end I bought one new item..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,053
    edited July 2021

Ghosty12 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ghosty12 said:

With the Christmas in July sale I must be getting old and senile.. lol smiley  For when I see, ‘Christmas in July’ New Releases Get an EXTRA 20% OFF* when you buy any 2+ Staff Picks Bundles.. I see it as get you get an extra 20% off any of the new items if you buy any 2 and 20% off the staff picks bundles if you buy one.. But it comes out as just being the 20% off the Staff Picks Bundles..

I went to buy two new items and saw no change in price just the 30% discount.. So if it was supposed to be 50% with two items it didn't happen, in the end I bought one new item..

For the record, 30% off with "an extra 20% off" is NOT 50% off. It's 30% off then 20% off the remainder, so 44% off the base price.

Post edited by Leana on
    edited July 2021

Leana said:

Ghosty12 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ghosty12 said:

For the record, 30% off with "an extra 20% off" is NOT 50% off. It's 30% off then 20% off the remainder, so 44% off the base price.

Ahh k, well I was close but not quite.. Either way the pricing of the two items had not changed when added to the cart, they were still at the 30% off price..

Although I have already bought one of the two items in this image, being able to re add to cart for demonstration purposes, shows that if there is supposed to be any extra discount then it is not working..

Sale 1.jpg
    1441 x 488 - 75K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,540

Ghosty12 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ghosty12 said:

You get extra 20% off the new items if you buy 2 (or more) staff pick bundles items at the same time.

Tried it and it does work, I put 2 new items and 2 staff pick bundles into the basket and I got 44% discount on the new ones and 60% discount on the staff pick bundles, although... If you check the price history of the staff pick bundles, 60% off of the current full price is not that much.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,053

Ghosty12 said:

Although I have already bought one of the two items in this image, being able to re add to cart for demonstration purposes, shows that if there is supposed to be any extra discount then it is not working..

There are no staff picks bundles in the cart in your screenshot, so there's no reason you should get the extra discount.
    edited July 2021

Leana said:

Ghosty12 said:

There are no staff picks bundles in the cart in your screenshot, so there's no reason you should get the extra discount.

Ahh k, thank you for the clarification, and I see where I went wrong.. lol laugh

PerttiA said:

Ghosty12 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ghosty12 said:

You get extra 20% off the new items if you buy 2 (or more) staff pick bundles items at the same time.

Tried it and it does work, I put 2 new items and 2 staff pick bundles into the basket and I got 44% discount on the new ones and 60% discount on the staff pick bundles, although... If you check the price history of the staff pick bundles, 60% off of the current full price is not that much.

Thank you for the info, and yeah I ended up just getting one new item some of the $1.99 items.. The staff pick bundles really didn't interest me as I already had purchased most of what was in them.. lol

• AelinAelin Posts: 111

I made something wrong to no more receive the Daz newsletters on my mailbox since at least a week? I received them since years without problems.

(and no, I won't suscribe again through the stupid female warrior icon)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,350

Could a kind mod please get a clarification of this? Does it mean that if I make my purchases with store credit I am not eligible for the meger discount ? If so, I'm definitely out because I make virtually all my purchases with store sredit.

* Spend includes everything except Gift Cards (including using in-store credit).

Also does the $30 in purchases need to be in one cart? 

• Charlie Judge said:

Could a kind mod please get a clarification of this? Does it mean that if I make my purchases with store credit I am not eligible for the meger discount ? If so, I'm definitely out because I make virtually all my purchases with store sredit.

* Spend includes everything except Gift Cards (including using in-store credit).

My understanding would be that buying a GC doesn't count, but using store credit does - esentially one had to be excluded toa void double-counting. I will double-check though.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

My understanding would be that buying a GC doesn't count, but using store credit does - esentially one had to be excluded toa void double-counting. I will double-check though.

Confirmed. I'd missed the query about multiple carts, so asking now.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Confirmed. I'd missed the query about multiple carts, so asking now.

$30 total, it doesn't have to be a single order.

Thanks, Richard

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,262

Aelin said:

I made something wrong to no more receive the Daz newsletters on my mailbox since at least a week? I received them since years without problems.

(and no, I won't suscribe again through the stupid female warrior icon)

It has happened to me a couple of times so far this year. Write a help ticket https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, and they will take care of it. You will be asked to check your spam folder and filtering, so take the basic steps first and include that in your description to avoid some of the back and forth messaging.

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

Is something up with the gallery? I looked at a few of my own images, and saw that the products I listed are no longer visible, but a bunch of code that should not be is. It appears to be happening on other people's images as well. Additionally, I tried to respond to a comment on one of my pictures, and the function was not working. 

gallery issue.PNG
    2816 x 1096 - 338K

certaintree38 said:

Is something up with the gallery? I looked at a few of my own images, and saw that the products I listed are no longer visible, but a bunch of code that should not be is. It appears to be happening on other people's images as well. Additionally, I tried to respond to a comment on one of my pictures, and the function was not working. 

I just checked my gallery and it is the same -- no products, just code 

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,515
    edited July 2021

The manual downloads wasn't working but is now fixed

Post edited by ArtAngel on

ArtAngel said:

Cannot manually download one item. Halfway through todays order manual downloads vanished.

Edit: No code just blank as shown in screenshots in link. Downloaded some of the order than poof! The rest disappeared

Downloads are NOT showing for any of the items in my product library .

• Charlie Judge said:

ArtAngel said:

Cannot manually download one item. Halfway through todays order manual downloads vanished.

Edit: No code just blank as shown in screenshots in link. Downloaded some of the order than poof! The rest disappeared

Downloads are NOT showing for any of the items in my product library .

Daz is aware and working on this. You can always use Install manager to download, then grab the zip from its downloads folder for manual installation if desired.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,818
    edited July 2021

certaintree38 said:

Its been reported and they are looking into it. Sorry for any inconvenience.  

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

DAZ_ann0314 said:

certaintree38 said:

Its been reporting and they are looking into it. Sorry for any inconvenience.  

Thank you!

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,043
    Just a quick update on the missing discount for Zale: Daz support did honor it and refunded the difference, leaving me happy with the purchase. If you're in the same situation, send in a support ticket - it took 3 business days to get a response, but I didn't get "the runaround" at all once support looked at the ticket.
  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,515

DAZ_ann0314 said:

certaintree38 said:

Its been reporting and they are looking into it. Sorry for any inconvenience.  

Thanks it is working again could you please delete my other thread in commons thanks as it is not an issue now
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,818

ArtAngel said:

Thanks it is working again could you please delete my other thread in commons thanks as it is not an issue now

I would but I cant seem to find it LOL (Maybe someone beat me to it) If not, let me know and Ill try looking again heart 

DAZ_ann0314 said:

ArtAngel said:

I would but I cant seem to find it LOL (Maybe someone beat me to it) If not, let me know and Ill try looking again heart 

The gallery is still borked. I think Art Angel means the manual downloads and this thread here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510571/manual-download-appears-to-have-vanished#latest

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 968

Well ... most of the sale seems to be working ... but the three $10 dollar off categories are not taking $10 off.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

"Fine Print" says it's a total of $10 between the three categories.

*Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
     Offer includes $10 total between Select Animations & Poses, Select Props, and Select Lights & Shaders.
     Cannot be used to purchase items already owned at a lower price.

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 968

Thank you ... I usually catch the fine print, but I missed it that time. Everything seems to be working today.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited July 2021

I mentioned a week ago the store displaying pages is not correct, it is still bonked. When I go to the  main shop page, from the top bar menu, NONE of the PC+ new releases are there, again. And are still not there when I select to show only PC+. 

And when I go to the PC+ newsletter like I had to do last week, if I click to shop (top main menu) after being on one of the items  pages in the PC+ newsletter, it takes me to a DIFFERENT beginning page. But still no new PC+. I'm not buying any, but note (not shown) it doesn't even have any of the new releases for today PRIOR to selecting PC+. Below is with show PC+ selected after I visit the hair page from the PC+ newsletter, on the main page labelled SHOP. Images were removed to make the post smaller. 

And the pages flicker when first loaded, showing something else, then this comes up. The last two times I tried it, I caught a glimpse of the pirates. Beflore that, it looked like four dresses in a group (Is that a new PC+ release? I wouldn't know, I can't see it.) 

I'm just not shopping here anymore except for the 1.99 items. AT ALL.   I got was a question about my browser last time I mentioned this, so don't repeat that. It's CHROME, it's what I have used for years,  and now I can't see the products. So be it. Just be aware you may not be seeing what you should, and there's no explanation for it.  What sucks is having a totally different SHOP page every time you visit it, depending on where you enter from. This is not a shopping experience I want, so after 9 years of shopping, it's 1.99 items for me. Had enough. I am NOT contacting support, only to have them tell ME it's my browser. It isn't. Chrome is reliable. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Novica said:

And the pages flicker when first loaded, showing something else, then this comes up. The last two times I tried it, I caught a glimpse of the pirates. Beflore that, it looked like four dresses in a group (Is that a new PC+ release? I wouldn't know, I can't see it.) 

Are you using the browser addon? Some people have issues with one of the features there, so if you are, try this: either disable the "Hide items" feature or enable all the software types under it.

This discussion has been closed.