Sad news about moderator Chohole

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570

...aww geez.  Loved her posts, her stories, unique sense of humour, her championing of Bryce and her occasional lessons in Welsh.  Indeed she well be greatly missed. 

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

Very sad indeed. Condolences to her family and Friends. .The forums will not be the same without her

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

The world has lost a shining light.  Rest in Peace Pam.  My deepest condolences to NeilV_1 and family on her loss.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071

Oh my goodness, I just read about this on both the HiveWire and Renderosity forums, and I was thrown totally into shock!!

I haven't been a regular poster here in the forums in a long time, but when I was, I spent most of my time in the Bryce forum, and got to know Chohole and her wonderul artistic talent pretty well.  My sympathies go out to NeilV and the rest of her family.

RIP Chohole.

• nyanyannyanyan Posts: 22

Very sad. My Condolences to her family and friends

• KinnieMKinnieM Posts: 130

I first started off in Daz Studio using Chohole's free textures for various clothing items so many years ago. She was generous with her skills but especially in sharing how she created items. She was a great mod here in the forums and it was clear she genuinely loved her time here, even the times when she threatened to use her club. She shared wonderful info about her home in Wales, UK and she will be missed greatly among those of us who she shared those historical tidbits with.

My deepest Condolences to her son Neil and to the rest of her friends and family including those who had known her for so many years here at Daz3d.  

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Am I wrong in imagining a ghostly club being brandished above the clouds?

Never had much to do with her, but what little interaction I had, and from seeing how she was on the forums, she seemed a very nice lady. My condolences to her family and all who knew her.

• NotAnArtistNotAnArtist Posts: 367

Thank you Chohole for your kindness, helpfulness and humor in these threads. You mentioned once how you liked my humor, considering how frustrated I was with a rendering problem. You don't know how much that picked me up back then.
    And now, right after my sister and I were talking about losing so many people in recent years, I learn of your passing...
    It surprises me how much this affects me.
    It proves what a great person you were here on Earth. I hope to meet you when I leave this place. That's about as far as my religion goes, but it is hope.
    Cheers my friend!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

Oh dear, that's very very sad. RIP Pam, thanks for all your kindness and help over the years. A strong woman.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,800

Sad news

R I P crying

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170

Though I didn't know her personally, her presence and posting in the forums made this place feel like "home." 
    May you enjoy your eternal reward Pam, and may your family use all their memories of her to get through these trying times....  - Ray

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635

So sorry to hear this :( Rest In Peace Chohole.

Condolences to all her family and friends.

• papayapapaya Posts: 27

This is very sad news.. sending my deepest condolences to her family.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Oh...that's just unfair...rest in peace.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687

There's but one song for a time like this:

Good night, Chohole.

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475

So sad to hear this my thought's are with her family and friends R.I.P Chohole x

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Condolences to her family and Friends. Shocking and very sad news. 

• This is shocking and very sad news indeed. My deepest condolences to her family and friends. She will always be remembered by me as an enthusiastic Brycer and a nice moderator of the Bryce Forum.

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324

i´m so sorry to hear that! my condolences! crying

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

That is really awful to hear. My sincere condolences to the family. We will miss them very much. Rest in peace.

• WOW...

I remember her from the Poser days and when daz was first getting off the ground with V3.  She was always very helpful, and will definitely be missed

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219

Chohole buddy! 

As I told you in life: Thank You for Everything You've Done!

For being the Wonderful Spirit that You Are!

For Inspiring us All in So Many Ways!

And for Always Being There for Us!

Peace be with you, little angel!

heartheartheart​  Forever in our hearts!  heartheartheart

• markusmaternmarkusmatern Posts: 520
    edited July 2021

This is very sad news... Condolences to her family and friends.

Post edited by markusmatern on
  • dominiquebmdominiquebm Posts: 501
    It's really very sad, all my condolences for his son and his family
  • michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219

Thank you so much NeilV, for sharing Chohole with us all. She and her club will be sadly missed. crying

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378

About a week ago, I started getting concerned because I hadn't seen her posts anywhere for a long time.  And here we are.  So sad, but happy for her because she was one of those people that is like a gift to others.

I remember how she would remember her husband, who preceeded her some years ago, as "Himself" or some such.  This use of a "familiarism" (my word, hah) told me that she probably missed him terribly in all these years.  I believe she is with "himself" now.  wink

There was a story about her avatar too; apparently an old version of the forum allowed for GIF or other moving avatars, but the current one, although it could "play" a GIF, could not upload an avatar pic with motion in it...so she never changed her avatar for that reason.  I always thought it would be fun to have the word "Bonk!" or "Post Deleted!" appear briefly whenever the club came down, lol!

We will miss you Pam!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Sad news.  Condolances to her family.

Dana

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,293

Such sad news, loved reading her posts. I wish her family well in this time.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,059

aweeeeeeeee... I will miss her witty conversations.  (sighs)... another great one gone.  Miss you already! 

Stay well everyone... hugzzzzzzzzzz

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Although I have been away from the forums for a few months I was shocked when I read this today.

PAM was such a wonderful person who was not afraid to use  the club when called for and to lecture you in welsh if she so desired.

But she also was very thoughtful and though provoking with her stories and explanations I will miss her in the Carrara forums where I normally hang my hat.

She use to ask all of us Carrara user's to head over to the bryce forum to help with the voting on you monthly contests and vice versa.

She was not shy to provide useful advice to anyone on the forums.

RIP PAM You will be missed.

Condolances to the family and glad you shared her with us.