Sad news about moderator Chohole

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

So very sad to hear this. She will be sadly missed.  Condolances to her family

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Came to vote in the challenge today, Now my heart's to heavy. She was so kind & helpful. Such a big part of the community. My heart grieves for her. My condolences to her family. 

• huberthubert Posts: 410

These are very sad news.

My condolences to her family and her friends.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited July 2021

So sad. Chloe got me interested in Wales.  Sorry for the short reply but typing on a tablet pc is hard.  I'll miss her.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

So sorry to hear this.  She was a dear friend to me and tremendously giving to the whole community.  My condolences to Neil and her family and friends.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799

My deepest sympathies to Chohole's family at this time! She was truly an inspiring person and her presence here will be missed terribly. I have MANY fond memories of her over the years. Heaven just got a new boss, hope the angels all fall in line without too much trouble. Rest in peace Chohole! Keep on rendering!

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

Very very sad news. She was so helpful and kind and even if everone was scared of her stick, she seldom used it on us forum folks... My deepest condolences to her family. She will be remembered here for a very very long time i am Sure of. May she rest with Angels in e beautyfully textured heaven! 

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588

I just saw this yesterday. My condolences to her friends and family. She seemed to be a really nice and caring person.  

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689

Sad news indeed - what more can one say that hasn't already been said.

• GezmoGezmo Posts: 18

My sincere condolences to her family.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2021

Very sorry to hear of Pam's passing. She was part of the fabric of the Daz community and had a wonderful sense of humour. She will be sorely missed. Sincere condolences to her family and friends. Rest in peace Chohole.

Post edited by Redz on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735

Wow, shocked to discover this! She will be missed be the forums. Condolences to her family. I already miss her little avatar with the club! 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

She made the most beautiful textures for the MFD heart

these are the ones I have

• MaXieMaXie Posts: 9

My sincere condolences to family and friends.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I think a fitting tribute to Pam would be to make this thread a sticky at the top of this forum, to honor her contributions and support to the Bryce community.  Just a thought.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,312

Novica said:

I think a fitting tribute to Pam would be to make this thread a sticky at the top of this forum, to honor her contributions and support to the Bryce community.  Just a thought.

+1!

• caravelle said:

Novica said:

+1!

Stickies get ignored, though.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988

WendyLuvsCatz said:

She made the most beautiful textures for the MFD heart

these are the ones I have

A wonderful tribute to Pam, thanks. I only use Bryce so I was not familiar with her textures or dresses Thanks once again for sharing.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    edited July 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

Stickies get ignored, though.

Un-sticking reduces visibility, though, which was proved very much with  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/472221/new-daz-3d-gallery-launches

Post edited by akmerlow on
  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691

I just learned about our loss (yes, sometimes it seems like I live under a rock with no connection to the outside world). I'm shocked and saddened to say the least.

Rest in Peace Pam,, you are such a wonderful soul, you will be greatly missed!!

My deepest condolences to her family and close friends. I hope they know what a huge role she played in this community, and that she was loved and respected by so many.

• VilianVilian Posts: 281

Can't believe this :( Such a wonderful person, a kind soul and a very talented one too. She will be missed :(

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

I just saw this. I haven't really been on the Daz site much this month. I always enjoyed her wit and humour on here.  My condolences to her family and all that mourn her loss. 

• edited July 2021

Awwww, no. :( She was one of the first folks I remember actually talking to/getting help from when I first started in 3D. Sniff.

We keep losing people. I know that's the way of life, but it still sucks.

So sorry to hear of this. My condolences to her family. 

Post edited by Seliah (Childe of Fyre) on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 483

I have seen the sad news only now. I'm sorry to hear of this. 

My sincere condolences to family and friends.

• My condolences to Neil and the rest of her family.  Thank you for sharing her with us for so many years.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006

Very sad to see this. Missed it at the time. I found her always helpful. Condolences to family.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,979

When I came across another thread about this, I wondered what was going on, and all can say is that it is always sad when anyone passes and more so Chohole.. My condolences to her family and friends.. sad

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006
    edited July 2021

Very sad to see this. Missed it at the time. I found her always helpful. Condolences to family.

[Edited to add: the double post seems appropriate. I will miss her posts and especially the club.]

Post edited by James_H on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Very sad to learn of her passing. Rest in peace, Chohole. Condolences to the family.