Sad news about moderator Chohole

Comments

• KinichKinich Posts: 857

My sympathy and condolences to her family and all who knew her, she'll be greatly missed.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    edited July 2021

Only knew her through these forums, but from her mere presence here I can say a light in this world went out with her! Condolences to her family and circle.

Post edited by Paintbox on
  • AelinAelin Posts: 111

I have just learnt that sad news on Fantasy Attic forum.

With all her generous free textures, Chohole was the reason for why I wanted several outfits for V4 and M4. Or even a little for Sadie. And thanks to her tutorial about how to use layers for textures, I started to understand how to work on.

All my condoleances to her family and friends.

• NadalinaNadalina Posts: 23

So sad... My condolences to her family and those of you who had known her.

• darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111

I feel for the entire family but fear not NeilV she is with you always, especially when remembered. The blue bird will take care of her flight.

• My Sympathy goes out to the family and friends who are at a lose at this time. 

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

So sorry to hear this sad news

• ThalekThalek Posts: 318

A serious loss to the community.  May her family find comfort in our respect, admiration, and love for her.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

I'm very sorry to hear that. I had noticed that I hadn't seen her posting in the forums lately.  I enjoyed chatting with her in the Skype and Discord channels when I was a community volunteer.

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

This is very sad news.
    My condolences to family and friends

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

So very sorry to hear. She was very dedicated to her moderation, helpful in her advice, and knowledgeable. Will miss seeing her posts on the forums. Rest in peace.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

This such sad news!!

She was a great inspiration to me and so many others here in our community!!!!

I will miss her so much!!

Plz send my condolences to her family and close friends!!

• tags_arttags_art Posts: 7

She will definitely be greatly missed. Our condolences to you and your family, NeilV.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

Condolences to NeilV and other family members on your loss.

Condolences too, to the friends and those who loved her, both here in the Daz community and offline.

• Deni67Deni67 Posts: 17

When a member of the 3D world passes away they always take a little bit of us with them..
    R.I.P. Chohole, you will be greatly missed!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

So so sad now, Chohole has always been here and always been willing to help as much as she could. I will miss her greatly. Hugs to her family and friends!

• A very sad news crying. She was a wonderful person, and she'll definitely be missed.

My condolences to Neil and the rest of her family.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

very sad news indeed... we only shared a few conversations, but interesting ones, tho i know what she meant to this community.

condolences to her family, friends, and all those who liked & appreciated her.

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Very sorry! My condolences to the family and loved ones of Chohole.
    These are the features of the English language. I always thought Chohole was a man until I read this sad news where the pronouns "she" and "her" were used.
    In general, I noticed that most of the brycers, at least here on the forum, are people over 60 years old. I am now 67. My father died at 72. Unfortunately, there are fewer and fewer brycers. Apparently, Bryce will die with us. All this is sad.

• grangegrange Posts: 7

Deepest Condolences to her family, and all who knew her. The 3D world has lost another of the greats.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

My condolences to her family and NeilV ....a very sad loss of a wonderful person :(

• aqua1955aqua1955 Posts: 20

It's always sad to seeing someone pass away. My thoughts go to the family and friends.

"The joy of the items made remain and help us think and never forget".

• ThelufiasThelufias Posts: 12

My condolences go out to Neil, her family and close friends.   She lead me on the right path with Bryce and was always so very helpful and cheerful...she will be missed for sure.  

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969
    edited July 2021

I will miss her in Carrara forums, and she was so helpful when I got my new build several years ago now. Where does the time go?  We traded Welsh humour and not some humour sometimes. I also used some of her early days textures generously shared.

Gorffwyswch mewn Heddwch, Pam 

cryingheartbroken heart Silene

Post edited by SileneUK on
  • My condolences to her close friends and family...

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

OMG.  This is so sad.  I hope that Miss Pam (Cho) is resting peacefully.  Neil I'm so sorry about your loosing your Mum.  HUGS.  crying

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

God speed Chohole. Your avatar was legendary and made me smile everytime I viewed it.

It's sad seeing the old guard die off. My condolences to all the friends and especially the family. 

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,588

I remember she was a big advocate and user of Bryce even thou daz stopped development. I liked her icon with the old lady and the stick to beat you over the head with. Always made me laugh.

My condolences to her family. She will be missed

• White RabbitWhite Rabbit Posts: 231

This news makes me very sad.  I will miss her presence on DAZ very much. 

My sincerest condolences 

White Rabbit

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Such a sad news. She will be missed. Such a great and very positive influence. My condolences to Neil and the rest of her family and friends.