There is Snow in my Dinosaur's Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Fireworks here tonight, for the river festival This morning there were giant hot air balloons. On monday people are going to try to fly in home made wings for the annual Birdman contest. Iz a weird place to live, sometimes

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,954
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Changed the thread title, worked in both a dinosaur and kept the snow theme going at the same time :)

...dang, and I though t I got to name another thread without winning it. Oh well... ;-)
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    icprncss said:
    chohole said:
    I have one of those old fashioned phones that plug into the wall. I gave up mobile phones when I gave up working for a living. I had far too many years of being tied to that blasted phone and was very happy to hand it back when I retired. However I parted with the company car keys less happily.

I have a copper wire line and an ancient phone with bells. Works even when the power grid is down and takes the cell towers with it (which can be a weekly occurrence up here along the Bluffs in winter).

I have two tin cans and a string.

You call Progresso often? :-P

Dana
    :lol:

I get hotter calls with Rotel.
    ...I use those in my Burritos.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Fireworks here tonight, for the river festival This morning there were giant hot air balloons. On monday people are going to try to fly in home made wings for the annual Birdman contest. Iz a weird place to live, sometimes

....is that like the Red Bull FlugTag?
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

Wehave a birdman contest over here as well http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix//2008/04_02/Birdmen1004_468x295.jpg

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

.... Red Bull now? :)

1355799809.ixerin_wings_.jpg
    700 x 927 - 617K
    edited December 1969

...sweet. Love it

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:
    Shopping done! Have 2 kinds of vodka, white rum, diet soda, 2 cans of roadhouse chili, corned beef hash, and half-and-half for my coffee. :cheese:

Sooo nice out, going to go out.. but where? :blank: Local biker bar, sit on patio? Strip club, for a lap dance? Go on an adventure downtown?

I think biker bar patio!!! Kick back, put tunes on the jukebox, and finally engage in some chilling! :coolsmile:

Back laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

...sounds like a plan. 61° in the 'hood right now on the way to 65°. Going to be pushing 70° this weekend, maybe I'll take some of the money I've been saving during MM and go sit outside at the German pub to sip a few .5 L glasses of fine Pilsner or Wisse .

Flowering trees have been in full bloom for almost two weeks now, leaves also beginning to come out as well. March here definitely came in like a "lamb" so not looking forward to the end of the month as it will probably be the opposite.

Sounds pleasant :cheese: except for the inevitable "out like a lion". :bug:

Today will be heavenly - should hit 66F today, then tomorrow up around 60F tomorrow. :) Looks like I picked the perfect time to take off!!

Hoping yu have a kick-butt weekend! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:
    Rezcaaaaaaaaaaa FOR THE WIN! :cheese: :cheese:

@Annie - Four day weekend to try to dump some stress - work has been stupid stressful and I need to get away before you read about me in the news. :ahhh: Weather should be in the 50s and 60s, I have some extra money to go party with, and maybe a new uhh "gentleman's club" to go explore! :vampire:

Anyway, I'm off to hit the bank, feed, booze shop, then come home and render before I head back out (maybe). I might just order Chinese and chill at home today and save my dashing-about and exploring for tomorrow. :coolsmile:

See y'all later! :)

In theory I have a two and a half week weekend now, but who knows what will come up next or when....

Somehow, things always seen to be keeping you busy! It's nice to be wanted... ;-P

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Changed the thread title, worked in both a dinosaur and kept the snow theme going at the same time :)

Nice but looks cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :bug:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

.... Red Bull now? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

edited December 1969

Good morning all! :cheese:

Looks to be a lovely day.. up early as I crashed out early, have my cuppa in my travel mug to keep it warm and will heat up soup soon.

DS fired up and loaded Giselle, going to try a pinup this morning. :coolsmile: See if I can fit some of my old Aery Soul stuff on her.. need to find a forest environment since this is going to be a fairy pinup (heh). Then to load Kronos and do an equal-time beefcake scene! :snake:

Shortly after Noon, it's out for enchiladas, then to the bar for beers on the patio, then wobble home. Might wath more Torchwood, or locate MI-5, or watch old Dr. Who's I missed.. just chill. :coolsmile: Tomorrow will be music day, need to do some tracks for the collaboration I'm working on and maybe try a horror soundtrack composition.

Sometime I need to go visit the Riverwalk.. didn't even know Tulsa had one.. :blank:

Soup time! :cheese:

edited December 1969

*curse curse curse* No decent fairy environment in my runtime! :shut:

Fortunately, there was a Fairy Nook thingie on sale, so I got it for ceah and it's perfect for outdoor foresty pinups!! :cheese:

Now to download it and dress Giselle up some, and give her wingies! :cheese:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

somebody really makes outfits like this

IMG_20150307_091327-1.jpg
    214 x 365 - 9K
    edited December 1969

This is Niko. She's a fairy catgirl! :cheese: She loves showing off for the camera... :coolsmile:

niko_01.jpg
    800 x 600 - 377K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

Wehave a birdman contest over here as well http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix//2008/04_02/Birdmen1004_468x295.jpg

It's hard to believe any of those...umm...people...actually think they'll even glide in their contraptions.

A co-worker of mine on my last job, on the other hand, had a real bird man suit. He was a skydiver. He used the suit now and then. You can glide for a long distance before deploying the parachute. He said you're still going too fast to just land without the chute, though.

Dana

edited December 1969

Makes you wonder if they're copying the 3D things, or if it's the other way around. :lol:

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Makes you wonder if they're copying the 3D things, or if it's the other way around. :lol:

Dana

If these outfits are so popular in 3D, surely people would love wearing them in the real world too right? :smirk:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

If these outfits are so popular in 3D, surely people would love wearing them in the real world too right? :smirk:

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited March 2015

TroutFace said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

i'd wear it :)

i have a black lace bodystocking to wear underneath it

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

i'd wear it :)

%-P :-P :P :-S

edited March 2015

TroutFace said:
    This is Niko. She's a fairy catgirl! :cheese: She loves showing off for the camera... :coolsmile:

dawww
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

dawww

:red: :red: :red:

edited December 1969

And, here's one for the ladies! :red: :red:

He calls himself "BadAxe".. you can imagine why! :snake:

kronos_01.jpg
    800 x 600 - 344K
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    And, here's one for the ladies! :red: :red:

He calls himself "BadAxe".. you can imagine why! :snake:

muskels ;)

are you renderathon-ing?

i'm gonna start soon, trying to figure out atticus.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

And yet I've not seen most of the styles in the 3D world show up in real life. Except, maybe, during a fashion show on TV. I wouldn't call those "real life". :lol:

Dana

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

It sounds like a terrific place to live. Austin has lost much of the weirdness it had when I moved here in 1989. The traffic seems to be much the same in both places. Gridlocked.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,925
    edited December 1969

I loved the 4th of July celebration in Galveston over the bay there were fabulous fireworks. We sat on the beech and watched them when we were living in Texas.

• donahue_shelly@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

... can't exactly remember when I stopped posting my story, so I've been slogging through all the previous threads in which I posted a reply. I found a story update in Mid-August but now I'm halfway through October and haven't seen another. According to my files, that was picture 89. I'm currently working on scene 109 so that's 20 scenes that were never posted for whatever reason. I could have sworn I posted more but I'm tired of looking. So I'll just pick up from that scene and will apologize in advance if I'm reposting images.

My dad is taking me out to lunch for my birthday, so I will plan to post some of the backlog after I get back home. I have to come up with witty remarks anyways.

edited March 2015

sigh ... whole lotta fail today. :shut:

You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin
    whole lotta fail ... whole lotta fail

This discussion has been closed.