Comments

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    And, here's one for the ladies! :red: :red:

He calls himself "BadAxe".. you can imagine why! :snake:

muskels ;)

are you renderathon-ing?

i'm gonna start soon, trying to figure out atticus.

No,, I'm just on a create binge :red: :red:

Dit Niko. Did BadAxe. Did two tracks for the collaboration with Toaster for an ambient tune. :red: :red:

And I gave some money for my friend Sabra's baby shower! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Just a $50 but her shower is a $40 round trip on a taxi because no bus on Sunday, but I managed to hook up with her Mom and pass on a gift and a note! :) :)

I rather have the money help Sabre than go up some strippers nose.. :blank:

I spent an hour on the deck at Cimmaron, in the shun and light! :coolsmile: OMG I feel happy, something is wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blank:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sunlight? whaz that? :lol:

maybe i should go out for a lil exercise, could stroll for lotto tickets. waiting for a render to finish.

iz on mu bucket list to render every character and outfit in my content lib.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,925
    edited March 2015

we have 2ft of snow on the ground so there will be no walking outside here. I can wait till spring so I can get out and get some exercise and lose the winter weight. Hell I'd like to just be able to sit at my desk. I'm still recovering from back surgery and have yet another 2 weeks of recovery so can't sit at the desk and have to keep using the laptop. I have to move as little as possible so I don't dislodge the procedure. Have to wait a total of 4 weeks for scar tissue to develop and fix the device in place.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,954
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    This is Niko. She's a fairy catgirl! :cheese: She loves showing off for the camera... :coolsmile:

...cute.
    edited March 2015

TroutFace said:

...cool. Nice fairy swatter in his hand (you know how mischievous they can be, get you in their circle and Poof!,100 years have gone by just like that!)
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    we have 2ft of snow on the ground so there will be no walking outside here. I can wait till spring so I can get out and get some exercise and lose the winter weight. Hell I'd like to just be able to sit at my desk. I'm still recovering from back surgery and have yet another 2 weeks of recovery so can't sit at the desk and have to keep using the laptop. I have to move as little as possible so I don't dislodge the procedure. Have to wait a total of 4 weeks for scar tissue to develop and fix the device in place.

hopes it feels better soonest, sympathies.

edited March 2015

rubs eyes. wowws. you ever been wowwed by your own render? never thought it would happen to me. far from perfect, but like, woww.

haz a new epiphany, i been rendering, thinking to show off the props/figures to full advantage. at the expense of the scene.
    there was an interview, long time ago, mick jagger said he didn't worry if anyone could make out the words he was singing. i think that can apply to renders too.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

...Hawi'ian shirt weather here this weekend (and more next week). Yesterday was probably the earliest I ever wore on since I moved here.

Gotta find a deck to go sit on and sip ale in a bit.

Friend of mine is in the Boston area on business, told me he can't wait to get back. Looks like things are to slowly improve on the other end of the country. We could use some of that 2 ft of snowpack in our mountains as we may be facing...get this...a drought here, in Oregon (known for its normally soggy climate) this summer.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. A mob of raucus beige and black mynahs sqwawking and scratching for breakfast in our garden like a feathery football crowd around a hotdog stand :)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Hopefully by the time green spring shoves aside winter snow you will be cartwheeling around grassy places with the scent of early flowers in the air :)

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    TroutFace said:

muskels ;)

are you renderathon-ing?

i'm gonna start soon, trying to figure out atticus.

No,, I'm just on a create binge :red: :red:

Dit Niko. Did BadAxe. Did two tracks for the collaboration with Toaster for an ambient tune. :red: :red:

And I gave some money for my friend Sabra's baby shower! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Just a $50 but her shower is a $40 round trip on a taxi because no bus on Sunday, but I managed to hook up with her Mom and pass on a gift and a note! :) :)

I rather have the money help Sabre than go up some strippers nose.. :blank:

I spent an hour on the deck at Cimmaron, in the shun and light! :coolsmile: OMG I feel happy, something is wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blank:

Heartwarming happiness iz real good to hear :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...Hawi'ian shirt weather here this weekend (and more next week). Yesterday was probably the earliest I ever wore on since I moved here.

Gotta find a deck to go sit on and sip ale in a bit.

Friend of mine is in the Boston area on business, told me he can't wait to get back. Looks like things are to slowly improve on the other end of the country. We could use some of that 2 ft of snowpack in our mountains as we may be facing...get this...a drought here, in Oregon (known for its normally soggy climate) this summer.

Overcast but pkeasantly warm here :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,925
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Frank0314 said:

Hopefully by the time green spring shoves aside winter snow you will be cartwheeling around grassy places with the scent of early flowers in the air :)

So far the normal back pain is considerable less but the pain from the surgery is kicking my butt.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Misread sword dragon as sore dragon I guess coz it looks like he has a sore foot :lol:

Fruitbats are out in force tonight, spooky footfalls in the air :)

Fruitbats? Reminds me one of the new Pokemonz was a dragon inspired by a fruit bat crossed with a wyvern :) Behavior and diet from the bat-half hehe
    Fruitbat dragon! Bats are actually kinda cute IRL too~

fruitbat.jpg
    703 x 477 - 24K
    edited December 1969

fuzzy, like mothra :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Fireworks here tonight, for the river festival This morning there were giant hot air balloons. On monday people are going to try to fly in home made wings for the annual Birdman contest. Iz a weird place to live, sometimes

....is that like the Red Bull FlugTag?

Wehave a birdman contest over here as well http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix//2008/04_02/Birdmen1004_468x295.jpg

temp_file_bm1.jpg
    744 x 444 - 27K
    edited December 1969

Furry bodies and leathery wings, they are surprisingly big animals :)

edited December 1969

ssippsing my last beer.

ready for some blade runner noir. rutger haur. mm mmmm

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:
    Frank0314 said:

So far the normal back pain is considerable less but the pain from the surgery is kicking my butt.

Hopes the benefits will start to kick in real soon :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Fireworks here tonight, for the river festival This morning there were giant hot air balloons. On monday people are going to try to fly in home made wings for the annual Birdman contest. Iz a weird place to live, sometimes

....is that like the Red Bull FlugTag?

.... Red Bull now? :)

:lol: :lol: Those guys will have been drinking a lot of other stuff as well, mostly alcoholic :lol:

edited December 1969

ssippsing my last beer.

ready for some blade runner noir. rutger haur. mm mmmm

Him and the doves in the rain is an amazing scene :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I hope that when you've healed up it actually helps you feel better, much better.

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,182
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. A mob of raucus beige and black mynahs sqwawking and scratching for breakfast in our garden like a feathery football crowd around a hotdog stand :)

What a picture you just painted in my mind! :lol:

Dana

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    TroutFace said:

...cool. Nice fairy swatter in his hand (you know how mischievous they can be, get you in their circle and Poof!,100 years have gone by just like that!)

He's a very fairy feller! :snake: :snake:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Moooooooooooooooooooooooootheraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mooooooooooooooootheraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*sees twin fairies singing*

:ahhh: :ahhh:

edited March 2015

TroutFace said:
    ps1borg said:

Gumnut babies, according to legend
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snugglepot_and_Cuddlepie

gn.jpg
    825 x 404 - 25K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

What a picture you just painted in my mind! :lol:

Dana

I like birds :)

wedge.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 59K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

Where do I get the bikini used in these promos http://www.daz3d.com/capsces-madame-mojo-monique-6

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:
    ps1borg said:

Gumnut babies, according to legend
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snugglepot_and_Cuddlepie

Interesting! :bug:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,140
    edited December 1969

Do not drink fish water. Just because it is mostly water does not mean it is safe to drink. Remember the fish pooped in the water.

This discussion has been closed.