Heads up! Carrara 8.5 pro for 14 Bucks. Calling Evil et al.

124»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Man! Easter Sale forced my hand to fill my cart some more! I mean... it's not everyday (or even close!) that some of this stuff goes on sale for that low a price! Got some more Stonemason, AntFarm, Bunch of stuff! But while I was at it, one of those "You may also like..." thingies reminded me of DZ Fire's killer vehicles - and how much I want them, but just haven't yet.
    These things have fully morph-driven independent suspension and steering besides just being so freaking cool-looking!
    So here are the three main ones I've just picked up - but now I'm embarrassed that I didn't include the extra version of the FAV (center) that I bought bundled to it. The FAV is such a cool vehicle that I was going to buy that one for my Dartan character until DZ came up with the Baja Bug... I used to own one of those and just loved it... so that's now the Dartan Mobile, Madness Mayhem is Rosie's killer ride, and the FAV is getting bought up by the team of bad guys. A real bummer to give such a cool vehicle to the opposition, but they have to have something cool to drive too... otherwise how could they put up a chase?

Man! I wish I had an extra $1,000 that Rosie would let me spend on this sale... there's a lot of overly awesome deals right now!!! :ahhh:

DZ-Fire_BL_Bash3.jpg
    1279 x 627 - 842K
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Oh... the morph-driven suspension...
    These dials don't just make the wheels go up and down. The linkages rotate correctly around their axis, springs compress... yeah... the steering turns the wheels and the steering wheel accordingly, FAV has "Drive" which rotates the wheels, but we Carraraists don't need that. We have the infamous Spin modifier!

Oh yeah... gearing up for some killer animated chase scenes! :ahhh:

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited December 1969

I picked up some of those too. But I need to do some serious kit bashing before they are suitable for my post-apocalyptic purposes - rip out those useless heavy engines, & replace them with steam boilers, or shafts for the horses...

(Would sir prefer to take the two horse Jag, or the steam Beetle...?)