[Released] Turbo Loader for Genesis 8 and 8.1 [Commercial]

1101112131416»

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371
    edited August 2023

vholf said:

Hello, I just noticed Turbo Loader Scene Configuration "Scan" action only scans the current frame, I used different expressions in different timeline frames and only the current frame gets the morph detected and included. Any way to make the scan work across all frames?

Thank you.

Really?  Sounds like I have a bug blush

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 265

What happens when I disable a morph and load a scene that used it? Will I get an error or silently not have the morph in?

pixelquack said:

What happens when I disable a morph and load a scene that used it? Will I get an error or silently not have the morph in?

After disabling morphs, If you load a scene and/or figure, you would see the missing files dialog.  Do NOT install the selected products! SKIP the missing files installation, and re-enable the products you need using the Turbo Loader Manager scripts. 

• pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 265

Come to think, what I'd need now is a script that extract all morph I ever used from all my scene dufs and tell me which I used most :P 

Thanks. 

pixelquack said:

Come to think, what I'd need now is a script that extract all morph I ever used from all my scene dufs and tell me which I used most :P 

Thanks. 

You're welcome!

• Vholf3DVholf3D Posts: 63

RiverSoftArt said:

vholf said:

Hello, I just noticed Turbo Loader Scene Configuration "Scan" action only scans the current frame, I used different expressions in different timeline frames and only the current frame gets the morph detected and included. Any way to make the scan work across all frames?

Thank you.

I might have found another one. When there is more than one G8 figure in the scene of the same gender, only one will be scaned by Turbo Loader Scene Configuration. I noticed not all the morphs where loaded for all figures involved in the scene, and when I searched the log for "Inspecting", I only see 1 male and 1 female G8 scanned, although there are 2 male and 3 females in the scene, all with different set of morphs being used.

If I delete the inspected figure, then another single figure of the same gender is inspected.

I also tested this with a blank scene and just 2 G8 Females, only one gets inspected.

For the previous bug I just wrote a script to set all used morphs in a figure to some low value at frame zero so all morphs in the timeline will be scanned, but this one I can do nothing about and it's a breaking bug for me, I need all characters in the scene to be inspected.

vholf said:

RiverSoftArt said:

vholf said:

Thank you.

I might have found another one. When there is more than one G8 figure in the scene of the same gender, only one will be scaned by Turbo Loader Scene Configuration. I noticed not all the morphs where loaded for all figures involved in the scene, and when I searched the log for "Inspecting", I only see 1 male and 1 female G8 scanned, although there are 2 male and 3 females in the scene, all with different set of morphs being used.

If I delete the inspected figure, then another single figure of the same gender is inspected.

I also tested this with a blank scene and just 2 G8 Females, only one gets inspected.

For the previous bug I just wrote a script to set all used morphs in a figure to some low value at frame zero so all morphs in the timeline will be scanned, but this one I can do nothing about and it's a breaking bug for me, I need all characters in the scene to be inspected.

Ok, I can confirm this bug.

• Thank you RIverSoftArt, let me know if there's anything else I can do to help troubleshoot, any plans for a fix? 

• vholf said:

Thank you RIverSoftArt, let me know if there's anything else I can do to help troubleshoot, any plans for a fix? 

I am working on the fixes now.

• I hate to be that guy, because I know debugging and fixing takes time, but is there any ETA on this fix? I'm unable to use Turbo Loader for multi-character scenes at the moment. Thank you! 

RiverSoftArt said:

vholf said:

Thank you RIverSoftArt, let me know if there's anything else I can do to help troubleshoot, any plans for a fix? 

edited September 2023

vholf said:

I hate to be that guy, because I know debugging and fixing takes time, but is there any ETA on this fix? I'm unable to use Turbo Loader for multi-character scenes at the moment. Thank you! 

RiverSoftArt said:

vholf said:

As of this week, an update has been submitted.  All TL products had to be updated so I don't know how long testing will take.

• benjamincobb777benjamincobb777 Posts: 65
    edited October 2023

benjamincobb777 said:

Hello again,

Must have been a fluke or operator error cause I haven't had any other issues since I last posted. Guess it just needed to go through the cycles of what it does to what it does lol!

I am about to start playing around with G9 characters and would love to have this for G9. If you need some testing for this just hit me up.

Yeah, I went on a G9 binge and have a lot of stuff now!

Just did a character load comparison on my rig.

Load times:

G8F w/TL  took 1m 2s 77ms. Before TL it took anywhere between 15 to 30 min due to a large morph library that was handled by TL!

G9 basic character took 25 mins and counting (stopped at 28 mins 15 sec) with only 500 characters and whatever amount of morphs that adds up to plus extra shape morphs and such.

G9 basic w/TL 15 min 38sec with the 500 characters. This is great! I'm sure you are working around the clock to make it better and I thank you for this.

Anyone with long character load times needs this program! TL will save you headaches and heartache!

Post edited by benjamincobb777 on
  • Just added my G9 comparison!

edited October 2023

benjamincobb777 said:

Just added my G9 comparison!

Thanks for sharing it!  You must still have a lot of G9 morphs enabled to have a 15 minute load time though! surprise  But I am glad it helps.

• Hellboy said:

Hi.

I got Turbo Loader for G8 and the Turbo Loader Utilities. 

I was hoping for something that would allow me to load a "blank" G8 figure for whem I'm creating products and need to quickly load the base figure constantly. But also I need the morphs for promos or personal stuff. So I'm switching regularly.

The issue is, disabling/enabling all the morphs takes too much time. It's much quicker for me to just use the figures regularly.

Am I misusing the product?

Thanks.

As RiverSoft already pointed out thats where the configurations come in handy. Just disable everything and save a "disable everything"-configuration. You can then apply that configuration quickly. I myself use configurations for...
    - base figures (including things like the character, add-ons, expressions etc.)
    - heavy morph packs I do not constantly need
    - clothing pressure morphs on vendor basis
    It takes a little time to set those configurations up but makes everything a lot faster once they are in place.

• benjamincobb777benjamincobb777 Posts: 65
    edited November 2023

RiverSoftArt said:

benjamincobb777 said:

Thanks for sharing it!  You must still have a lot of G9 morphs enabled to have a 15 minute load time though! surprise  But I am glad it helps.

Yeah, I just changed the heavy morphs and left the rest. after playing around with it i'm sure I can bring that way down!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • benjamincobb777 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

benjamincobb777 said:

Yeah, I just changed the heavy morphs and left the rest. after playing around with it i'm sure I can bring that way down!

Good luck! smiley

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but I have this recurring issue where JCM are not being properly enabled. We're talking standard JCM for a base figure like G3M or G8M.  It seems to mostly happen in the legs... but I go through phases where I have flattened ankles and knees with protrusions... until some combination of enable/disable/load gets the JCMs working again.  Then everything will be fine for a good long while until it happens again (like now).

• evilded777 said:

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but I have this recurring issue where JCM are not being properly enabled. We're talking standard JCM for a base figure like G3M or G8M.  It seems to mostly happen in the legs... but I go through phases where I have flattened ankles and knees with protrusions... until some combination of enable/disable/load gets the JCMs working again.  Then everything will be fine for a good long while until it happens again (like now).

I haven't seen this issue (nor has it been reported before).  Load up the Turbo Loader Manager and find out which product has the missing morphs (the filter can help a lot with this to find the product if the "By Product Only" is unchecked).  Enable that product and you should have the morphs you need.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

I'm not sure how I would do that... but its NOT a "product".  These are base JCM for the base figure. I could, of course, be using the wrong terminology. But if I have everything off in Turbo Loader, and tell it to just Open the base figure... the legs don't bend right.  So... everything is off, there are no products currently loaded... its just the base figure and if you bend the knees the thighs deform and the front of the knee pops out, if you bend the foot/ankle the shin deforms.

The next time it happens, I'll take some pictures because I fixed it yesterday by turning everything off/on/off again (I use the Booster Utilities for everything).

• Optimus ShepardOptimus Shepard Posts: 181
    edited November 2023

Hello,

I just used this Turbo Loader for Genesis 8 on one of the genesis 8 female and I thought it wouldn't affect my other characters that I previously made. But now it doesn't show all my morphs that i used to create my characters nor my expressions that I've used on them! I believe I had mess up the setting. Is there a restore option or something. And yes I know there is supposed to be an answered here but it didn't work at still. Please help asap because I got a lot of artwork project that I need to finish

Post edited by Optimus Shepard on
  • Optimus Shepard said:

Hello,

I just used this Turbo Loader for Genesis 8 on one of the genesis 8 female and I thought it wouldn't affect my other characters that I previously made. But now it doesn't show all my morphs that i used to create my characters nor my expressions that I've used on them! I believe I had mess up the setting. Is there a restore option or something. And yes I know there is supposed to be an answered here but it didn't work at still. Please help asap because I got a lot of artwork project that I need to finish

Yes, there is a restore function.  Load one of the Turbo Loader Manager scripts, Options tab, "Reset Content Directories" will do what you want.

Alternatively, use Turbo Loader Manager to only enable the product morphs that each of your characters need.

Finally, Turbo Loader Booster Utilities has scripts that can scan a scene, enable all the morphs used in that scene, and then load the scene.