[Released] Turbo Loader for Genesis 8 and 8.1 [Commercial]

1111213141517»

Comments

• Please excuse the formatting of previous post.  On phone I was unable to get paragraphs to work..

I should have mentioned in previous post that that is something I had tried early on a few days ago and had tried a few times after the repeated install/uninstall of TL.

Thanks for the response.

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,504
    edited August 14

joealotofthings said:

Please excuse the formatting of previous post.  On phone I was unable to get paragraphs to work..

Yeah, it made it really hard to read it. laugh

I should have mentioned in previous post that that is something I had tried early on a few days ago and had tried a few times after the repeated install/uninstall of TL.

Thanks for the response.

The Reset Content Directories scours through every directory in your Content directories to look for .tlOff files and renames them back to .dsf.  As long as you haven't changed the content directories locations, it should find everything.  Even so, if you have reinstalled some stuff and it goes into different directories for some reason (say you originally installed with DIM and then installed with Daz Connect), you could have duplicate morphs scattered around, which may cause problems.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • joealotofthingsjoealotofthings Posts: 4
    edited August 14

At this point should I uninstall daz and all G8 content and then attempt to reiunstall all of it?  I have five years worh of scene files, content installs, content uninstalls, upgrades, and more since the last time I uninstalled and reinstalled daz.  With scenes files exception I am sure there are a good deal of leftover files with improper uninstall when installing through Daz itself and the DIM.  I have not  used Daz Central for installs/uninstalls.

I digress...  should I uninstall Daz and All g8 content and then reinstall?

Post edited by joealotofthings on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,504

joealotofthings said:

At this point should I uninstall daz and all G8 content and then attempt to reiunstall all of it?  I have five years worh of scene files, content installs, content uninstalls, upgrades, and more since the last time I uninstalled and reinstalled daz.  With scenes files exception I am sure there are a good deal of leftover files with improper uninstall when installing through Daz itself and the DIM.  I have not  used Daz Central for installs/uninstalls.

I digress...  should I uninstall Daz and All g8 content and then reinstall?

No. I wouldn't do that.  After running Reset Content Directories, you might try selectively reinstalling stuff that is giving you problems.  Since you use DIM, you could try reinstalling G8F, the G8 Starter Essentials, and see how it is.  Then any other products you are having problems with