[Released] Bone Minion for Generation 4 Poses [Commercial]

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,369

HatB said:

It's here and I bought it.

Thank you! smiley

• rorsdorsrorsdors Posts: 47
    edited June 2022

Saw this and just bought it!! So easy to use, great having all those poses back and for all the new generation. 

Post edited by rorsdors on

rorsdors said:

Saw this and just bought it!! So easy to use, great having all those poses back and for all the new generation. 

Awesome!  I am glad you like it and thanks for the support! smiley

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Bought the Bundle ,you are a wicked man RiversoftArt ,wicked I say

carrie58 said:

LOL. laugh  I assume bad is good this time? smiley  You like it?  I would love for people to discuss it.

edited June 2022

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

LOL. laugh  I assume bad is good this time? smiley  You like it?  I would love for people to discuss it.

Yup I like it ,even though I've bought every  pose converter made so far and snagged every free one too , I can see where you are gonna get more of my money as the other ones come out  .......I need more time to play with it .

Post edited by carrie58 on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,745

I have the product in my cart and have been worried over the total price of my cart, (other new items also), and scanning the thread @richardandtracy said "stunned at how many people have V4 poses languishing unused in their content directories" and that reminded me of my Danie and Dream Home environments that have Gen 4 poses, to name two of them. Then there are the weapons, wardrobe items that sometimes had poses other than fits. So even if I don't reinstall V4 or M4 back into my runtime, I will be able to use their poses again. So sold. 

I've been slowly moving my Gen 3 and 4 characters and morphs up to which ever Genesis works best for them ,and I'm planning on packing away the Gen3-4 figures once I get them moved to just clean up my library ,sometimes I think I simpley like organizeing and moving things around more than actually rendering ..... makes me wonder if there is a job doing that .... oh well .you can also go to Share CG and under the old Poser stuff find tons of Gen 4 poses.

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 572

got it :)

carrie58 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

Yup I like it ,even though I've bought every  pose converter made so far and snagged every free one too , I can see where you are gonna get more of my money as the other ones come out  .......I need more time to play with it .

Awesome!  I am glad you like it! smiley

memcneil70 said:

I have the product in my cart and have been worried over the total price of my cart, (other new items also), and scanning the thread @richardandtracy said "stunned at how many people have V4 poses languishing unused in their content directories" and that reminded me of my Danie and Dream Home environments that have Gen 4 poses, to name two of them. Then there are the weapons, wardrobe items that sometimes had poses other than fits. So even if I don't reinstall V4 or M4 back into my runtime, I will be able to use their poses again. So sold. 

That is fantastic!  I have quite a lot of poses too, though more with the later generations of course.  Thank you for your support.

carrie58 said:

I've been slowly moving my Gen 3 and 4 characters and morphs up to which ever Genesis works best for them ,and I'm planning on packing away the Gen3-4 figures once I get them moved to just clean up my library ,sometimes I think I simpley like organizeing and moving things around more than actually rendering ..... makes me wonder if there is a job doing that .... oh well .you can also go to Share CG and under the old Poser stuff find tons of Gen 4 poses.

I will have to do that.  I have to admit that I hadn't been looking for Gen4 poses on shareCG before. 

myotherworld said:

got it :)

Thank you very much!  I hope you like it!

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Hello,

I have had issues where it takes a very long time for a pose to apply and it is apparently due to the fact that I have a large number of G8 character morphs installed. Will this help to speed up the application of legacy poses to the G8 characters compared to not using this script?

• What happens if one uses this tool on poses made for other generation 4 figures such as The Freak 4 and The Kids 4?

edited June 2022

nabob21 said:

Hello,

I have had issues where it takes a very long time for a pose to apply and it is apparently due to the fact that I have a large number of G8 character morphs installed. Will this help to speed up the application of legacy poses to the G8 characters compared to not using this script?

I am not sure.  I *think* it might but I don't know.  If you buy it and try it, please let us know.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    edited June 2022

Binaries Torturer said:

What happens if one uses this tool on poses made for other generation 4 figures such as The Freak 4 and The Kids 4?

They work and are converted (I tried a Freak 4 pose). However, it is as if you applied the Freak 4 pose to Michael 4 so I imagine it is not exact.  I have neither Freak 4 or Kids 4 so I cannot say how accurate it is in comparison.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • Works Great!! bring some life into some old v4 and m4 poses!!

dustinmeyer1234 said:

Works Great!! bring some life into some old v4 and m4 poses!!

That's wonderful!  I am so glad you like it! smiley

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

TAKE MY MONEY!

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,981

And bought so far the G8 version, and it is absolutely brilliant as I now can use all my V4 poses without all the hassle of converting them all..  There are some poses that need a bit of adjusting, but nothing major love this plugin a lot thank you for this awesome product.. laugh

Wonder now if there is a way to do the same with expressions.. wink

Greybro said:

TAKE MY MONEY!

Thank you! laugh  I appreciate it.

Ghosty12 said:

And bought so far the G8 version, and it is absolutely brilliant as I now can use all my V4 poses without all the hassle of converting them all..  There are some poses that need a bit of adjusting, but nothing major love this plugin a lot thank you for this awesome product.. laugh

You're welcome!  I am so glad you like it.

Wonder now if there is a way to do the same with expressions.. wink

Unfortunately, most expressions are morphs, not bone adjustments.

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028

Thank you for this - Really easy to use and does a great job going quickly going from Gen 4-->Gen 8 (something I had given up on) - like many have noted, I can now use old content.  Daz should do a bundle of best selling gen 4 poses with this tool in the bundle, its so easy to convert)

I look forward to the original Genesis version which is where I have scads of pose content.  The tool does works with M5-V5 poses somewhat and gets you in the ball park, but not with the precision the M4-V4 does, which it was designed form.  Thanks for all your hard work.  I have always found your tools useful, and your support for them excellent.

bohemian3 said:

Thank you for this - Really easy to use and does a great job going quickly going from Gen 4-->Gen 8 (something I had given up on) - like many have noted, I can now use old content.  Daz should do a bundle of best selling gen 4 poses with this tool in the bundle, its so easy to convert)

I look forward to the original Genesis version which is where I have scads of pose content.  The tool does works with M5-V5 poses somewhat and gets you in the ball park, but not with the precision the M4-V4 does, which it was designed form.  Thanks for all your hard work.  I have always found your tools useful, and your support for them excellent.

You're welcome!  I am so glad you really like it.  The Bone Minion for Genesis Poses has just been accepted by Daz this week; it still has to go through the whole release process though.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958

This is brilliant - it works perfectly and so easy to use. Great work :)

On a sidenote, I'm still holding out for you to create my dream add-on which would somehow make it possible to wear previous generation footwear. Fingers are crossed for that one :)

evacyn said:

This is brilliant - it works perfectly and so easy to use. Great work :)

Thank you!  I am glad you like it.

On a sidenote, I'm still holding out for you to create my dream add-on which would somehow make it possible to wear previous generation footwear. Fingers are crossed for that one :)

The Clothing Converters had a Foot Pose Dialog as part of its conversion. While it was finicky as you sometimes need to pose the foot OUTSIDE the footwear to set it up correctly, you could eventually get the conversion just right so it would work forever after that.  

I checked the K4 poses with this and they actually work better than if you apply them to V4 OR M4 ...... cool!! Now digging for Aiko and the Girl poses ,

carrie58 said:

I checked the K4 poses with this and they actually work better than if you apply them to V4 OR M4 ...... cool!! Now digging for Aiko and the Girl poses ,

Great!  Thanks for sharing.  Which minion works better?

RiverSoftArt said:

carrie58 said:

Great!  Thanks for sharing.  Which minion works better?

for the ones I tried  I used the v4 minion