Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,460
    edited September 2020

Does anyone know of a DAZ Look-a-Like for a young (Avengers and On Her Magesty's Secrect Service) Diana Rigg?  Perferrably G3 or G8.

I'm not aware of any for G3/8 but I'd sure like one too.

I did a version a few years ago for the original Genesis figure - haven't done any recently

https://sharecg.com/v/56736/

Technically, I should have made the boobs a bit smaller, but they're not too bad.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • I did a v4 morph 9 years ago, which given its age is not that bad. I was thinking of doing an image myself. I can update it and put it on sharecg if you want.

emma p.jpg
    762 x 902 - 82K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,460
    qazart said:

I did a v4 morph 9 years ago, which given its age is not that bad. I was thinking of doing an image myself. I can update it and put it on sharecg if you want.

That was nice work

• Jabba said:
    qazart said:

I did a v4 morph 9 years ago, which given its age is not that bad. I was thinking of doing an image myself. I can update it and put it on sharecg if you want.

That was nice work

Agreed - lovely lady, lovely morph

• qazart said:

I would love an updated morph for G3 or G8.  Thank you.  I can dial spin the body, just need the face.  I could also do the face but it would take me days as I have many irons in the fire right now.  Took me almost a month to get my private Bettie Mae character to the point I thought she looked right.

• Right, everything in this is 10 years old. Needed to check it would work with ordinary textures. Would of course look better with updated textures. I've never used G3 or G8 so someone else can convert that or hey why not use V4 ?

I'll send a link to sharecg when I figure out how to do the injection file.

Emma P jpg.jpg
    957 x 926 - 70K
  • tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,057
    edited September 2020
    qazart said:

Right, everything in this is 10 years old. Needed to check it would work with ordinary textures. Would of course look better with updated textures. I've never used G3 or G8 so someone else can convert that or hey why not use V4 ?

Looking forward to seeing this!  Very nicely done!!!  Hopefully someone else steps up to pull her forward to G3/G8.  Personally I'd prefer G3, or both, but beggars can't be choosers!

Not sure what the best way is to 'authorize' that morph conversion, probably a new thread in the forum, in the Freebies section, that way people here can discuss your freebie in that thread.  Also, maybe include a readme stating 'remember to credit me if you convert this to Genesis 3 and/or 8, and share it with the community'.

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • qazart said:

Right, everything in this is 10 years old. Needed to check it would work with ordinary textures. Would of course look better with updated textures. I've never used G3 or G8 so someone else can convert that or hey why not use V4 ?

I can try to convert it...

• qazart said:

I would love an updated morph for G3 or G8.  Thank you.  I can dial spin the body, just need the face.  I could also do the face but it would take me days as I have many irons in the fire right now.  Took me almost a month to get my private Bettie Mae character to the point I thought she looked right.

Ask TritiumCG to do a G8F face morph ? Don't know how much he charges though.
    Steve.

• Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 131
    qazart said:

I was asked to show the classic Lynda in the new costume - interesting.

Looks amazing heart

• qazartqazart Posts: 86
    edited September 2020

OK it's up !

You are going to need a better texture than the one I used. Darker make up on eye lashes.

Think I need a break

https://sharecg.com/v/96364/browse/11/Poser/Emma-Peel

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Twosret 8 morph looks like Elizabeth Taylor to me. Thoughts?
  • qazart said:

OK it's up !

You are going to need a better texture than the one I used. Darker make up on eye lashes.

Think I need a break

https://sharecg.com/v/96364/browse/11/Poser/Emma-Peel

Awesome - thank you for sharing !

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306
    Twosret 8 morph looks like Elizabeth Taylor to me. Thoughts?

Just the make-up.

• Rogue7 said:
    qazart said:

I was asked to show the classic Lynda in the new costume - interesting.

Looks amazing heart

Thanks, yes I was surprised how well she turned out

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited September 2020

I decided to see how my current Naomi Scott morph held up in a random pose and context.  What do you think?

NaomiPosed3TM3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 709K
    Post edited by Gregorius on
  • Ekaterina for Genesis 8 Female

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/ekaterina-for-genesis-8-female/144345

Elle Fanning.

Very nice work from Sangriart.

• If Holt 8 is Olivier Martinez, then who might Honni 8 be? Evan Rachel Wood in her Westworld role?

My own initial thought was Honni 8 is a take on Raquel Welch. If you get a chance to see Hannie Caulder, you'll see why I think that.
    (Decent film. Could have been a great film except after the first scene and until near the end they decided to portray the villians as slapstick. Which didn't fit the film. But I digress. She's great in it and Robert Culp is great in it).

• Caelan by Kadaj15 must be Anya Taylor-Joy

• If Holt 8 is Olivier Martinez, then who might Honni 8 be? Evan Rachel Wood in her Westworld role?

My own initial thought was Honni 8 is a take on Raquel Welch. If you get a chance to see Hannie Caulder, you'll see why I think that.
    (Decent film. Could have been a great film except after the first scene and until near the end they decided to portray the villians as slapstick. Which didn't fit the film. But I digress. She's great in it and Robert Culp is great in it).

Honni doesn't really resemble Raquel in any respect other than the obvious in that they're both female. Apart from being depicted in various western garb there isn't much in the way of anything to specifically relate to Hannie Caulder and the most iconic scene I is the poncho and underwear, which on Ms. Welch was striking. It was a fun western though. I've watched it more than a couple of times. Thanks for reminding me of it. I'll have to watch it again.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited September 2020
    supernoob said:

Caelan by Kadaj15 must be Anya Taylor-Joy

Indeed she is.

This character was originally released some time ago for G3F and the G8F updated version had just been released.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Haruchai said:
    supernoob said:

Indeed she is.

This character was originally released some time ago for G3F and the G8F updated version had just been released.

Ahh, that explains it, I thought Kadaj15 had already got a character called Caelan...

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited September 2020
    Haruchai said:
    supernoob said:

Indeed she is.

Ahh, that explains it, I thought Kadaj15 had already got a character called Caelan...

Might just be the promo angle but there is a difference between the two. The G3F version has gone in to clearance so will no doubt disappear soon.

2020-09-17.png
    614 x 437 - 243K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Honni doesn't really resemble Raquel in any respect other than the obvious in that they're both female. Apart from being depicted in various western garb there isn't much in the way of anything to specifically relate to Hannie Caulder and the most iconic scene I is the poncho and underwear, which on Ms. Welch was striking. It was a fun western though. I've watched it more than a couple of times. Thanks for reminding me of it. I'll have to watch it again.

You're right; I ended up looking at the figure again after I posted and realized I was almost certainly wrong, but left my post up anyhow. The scene of the crime. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I wish there were more celeb look-a-likes of stars from those earlier eras, but beggars can't be choosers.
    So I get...

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,752
    Haruchai said:
    Haruchai said:
    supernoob said:

Indeed she is.

Might just be the promo angle but there is a difference between the two. The G3F version has gone in to clearance so will no doubt disappear soon.

I've seen stuff in clearance for at least two years.. usually it only seems to mean that it won't included sales any more but a fixed price reduction (and bit more reduction for Rendo Prime members)

• Do anybody know who Kayo 8 is based after or she is just original? https://www.daz3d.com/kayo-8

• Haruchai said:
    Haruchai said:
    supernoob said:

Indeed she is.

Yep that's what I thought, the G8 version isn't as good...

This discussion has been closed.