Arabella 7

One of the figures provided with fits for http://www.daz3d.com/eclectic-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s is "Arabella 7"

Let the speculation begin...

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

great eyes...

too bad its a hair cause someone could dial in the shape to see what to expect. but hair isn't a great indicication of the figure.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • My guess would be it'll be the G3 version of Belle.

• Oh man hope we will get Michael 7 prior to the release of a new gen 7 female. 

• tl155180 said:

My guess would be it'll be the G3 version of Belle.

i was thinking it was the alt version of Ella.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879

Please stop with the ladies!

I need me some Michael 7.

Anyways, Arabella, when I hear that I think of an elegant, beautiful, rather petite but grown up young lady with the french charm about her.

But thats just me : )

So my guess would be, another pretty face white girl. I can only hope that she will be realistic looking.

• tl155180tl155180 Posts: 994
    edited September 2015

I'd love it to be a Sarsa/Thorne character like Ysabeau, but I doubt it. One can hope though!

Someone with nice pale skin would be a plus, if shes white. We have plenty of tanned characters to choose from already.

Post edited by tl155180 on
  • ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879

Or she could be a semi-stylized princess, similar to Ninive but instead of the Arthurian theme, this would be a general fairy tale figure that would cover things like sleeping beauty, cinderella, snow white.

Cant help it but when I hear bella, I think of beauty and them princesses are always the most beautiful : )

• Toyen said:

Or she could be a semi-stylized princess, similar to Ninive but instead of the Arthurian theme, this would be a general fairy tale figure that would cover things like sleeping beauty, cinderella, snow white.

Cant help it but when I hear bella, I think of beauty and them princesses are always the most beautiful : )

DID SOMEONE SAY PRINCESS!

http://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-tiami-for-callie-6

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited September 2015

We could use an "ethnic" character. I bought the Teen Josie 7 Pro bundle at least partly for Amandla. Even with a body morph, you can't ferret out the ethnicity of Arabella without a skin and face... So unless we get some really over the top outfits like Darius 6 or Mei Lin we'll be in the dark for a while.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

With the release of the figure today, I wouldn't be surprised if that's who she was for, and I love the name. Dainty for sure. I don't think of an Amazon body builder type when I hear Arabella. I think of a dancer type.

• Novica said:

With the release of the figure today, I wouldn't be surprised if that's who she was for, and I love the name.

that is also a strong possiblity.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited September 2015

Oh man hope we will get Michael 7 prior to the release of a new gen 7 female. 

At least it should arrive before Viccy 8! :)

tl155180 said:

I'd love it to be a Sarsa/Thorne character like Ysabeau, but I doubt it. One can hope though!

Someone with nice pale skin would be a plus, if shes white. We have plenty of tanned characters to choose from already.

By plenty you mean almost all? Yeh, none suntanned would be good... Actually: read great.

At least Teen Josie is very uniform, so should lighten decently.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047

great eyes...

too bad its a hair cause someone could dial in the shape to see what to expect. but hair isn't a great indicication of the figure.

Unless it's full body hair... Hairy women can be beautiful too... It's about time there was a full body wig.

So she's here.

Going to be some whining over its appearance before a G3M. indecision

Looks interesting and I never bought Illith, and whilst reminds me of that character, is different, so I'm likely to.

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

FWIW, the question has been answered. Welcome to G3F SuperGoth/VamyrTypeA

edited October 2015

FWIW, the question has been answered. Welcome to G3F SuperGoth/VamyrTypeA

Yeh more white chicks, but I'm never averse to more females, whatever their hue. :)

Now, I'm much more likely than before to speculate that G3M may be the next release; although I'm more likely thinking one more female first.

Not bought Arebella yet, but I will later I think. I always hated Illith's name for some reason; I like Arabella, and it'skinda deceptive, which might be useful for a Vamp syle character. /nod

Post edited by nicstt on
  • pearbearpearbear Posts: 227
    McGyver said:

great eyes...

Unless it's full body hair... Hairy women can be beautiful too... It's about time there was a full body wig.

Agreed about wanting to buy a full body hair product for g3f - in my case I'm after the tiny little subtle hairs that cover the entire female body. There was some conversation about this a day or two ago on page 86 of the "Show UsYourIray Renders - Part IV" thread.

edited October 2015

I don't get it. How is she any different from the other G3 females we've seen so far? Looks pretty much identical to me. Does anyone have a side-by-side comparison with, say, Victoria 7 please?

Vyria looks quite nice though. Can always trust Silver to produce good looking females. Looks like no gens mats though, so not a complete character in my books - shame indecision.

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460

Could just have been a character for V7, very uninspiring. The thought behind it was probably 'Let's do something for Halloween..'.

I'd far rather see G3M than I would this.

CHEERS!

Rogerbee said:

Could just have been a character for V7, very uninspiring. The thought behind it was probably 'Let's do something for Halloween..'.

CHEERS!

Yeah, agreed. I didn't notice that it was a new base character at first and I assumed it was just a morph of V7. From the promos I honestly can't tell them apart. I mean FWSA Mina and Hannah look like the same character (maybe thats intentional?).

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015
    Rogerbee said:

CHEERS!

What I was thinking too since it is Halloween month and all..  

This is probably just me but there seems to be a lot of sameness to the characters which has me wondering..

• Even the G2 lilith bundle look (far) better. Nothing is really new or giving us (a lot) more design options.

I really hoped that we had a mei lin/ monique kinda char for G3. Even a Ninive / Giselle /Aiko should do ;-)

I really don't get why daz is doing this.

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604

Even the G2 lilith bundle look (far) better. Nothing is really new or giving us (a lot) more design options.

I really hoped that we had a mei lin/ monique kinda char for G3. Even a Ninive / Giselle /Aiko should do ;-)

Money.

edited October 2015

I guess they would say that thats what sells. I find it hard to believe that they would make more money out of several almost identical character models vs something different like Aiko 7, Giselle 7 or Ysabeau 7 though... I mean, who needs several variations of the same looking model? Teen Josie 7 I could understand because it offers something different, but this...

I assume they wouldn't do it if it wasn't popular though.

Maybe I'm just out of touch with the 3D community lol laugh

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,929

... and again so super skinny.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015

Even the G2 lilith bundle look (far) better. Nothing is really new or giving us (a lot) more design options.

One of those things we will never know I guess.. Had a look at the characters for G3 on another site and all I can say is very interesting..

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

i like lilith, this one not so much. i think ive already hit a saturation point with standardish genesis 3 females. Ive got lots of morph kits so this one is a pass. 

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,663
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • She's rather skinny, and I describe her as unhealthy-looking. Her breasts are not giant balloons, which is a great plus for Arabella. (Not that I dislike the giant boob look, but Arabella gives us a bit more diversity in shape.) I think she's lovely. Her shape is maybe closest to Eva's, but Eva had a roundness to her skinny. Arabella has a kind  of hollowness. I think she's a much more interesting counter-point to Bethany (who is the best base character in all of Genesis 3, IMO).

Yes, the skin makes her look emo/goth, but that is another thing that's going for her, IMO. Lilith 6 was kind of bling-y goth, and Arabella has more of that heroin chic edge to her. 

I liked Lilith, but I like Bethany's voluptuous shape so much better. I just love Bethany's shape. Arabella captures that goth stuff without intruding on Bethany's territory, and I think that's a better concept than Lilith in the post-Bethany Genesis 3 world. 

No doubt, I'll open up the wallet when I see Lilith 7, however... laugh

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,663
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on