Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,413

The second set doesn't work.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,018

Just came to moan about the grab bag sale: looks like being a waste of time. Seems an odd way to go. Not sure I can be bothered dipping in and out. Wasted opportunity.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,003

James_H said:

Just came to moan about the grab bag sale: looks like being a waste of time. Seems an odd way to go. Not sure I can be bothered dipping in and out. Wasted opportunity.

The items on the list at the moment are from to the first set that expired an hour ago. 

edited July 2023

The items that belong to current Grab Bag can be found by sorting the main shop list by High to Low and then navigating to items priced at $3.99, the ones that get their price reduced to $1.99 with a ‘Chique’ New Release in the cart, belong to current Grab Bag offer.

Still the Grab Bag items do not get any lower price with tokens, any of them.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • NerevarineNerevarine Posts: 168

Could we only do the grab bag once? All the items in there now are showing as full price, with the lowest item price being 5USD.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,203
    edited July 2023

misunderstanding, sorry. 

Post edited by mding on
  • PerttiA said:

The items that belong to current Grab Bag can be found by sorting the main shop list by High to Low and then navigating to items priced at $3.99, the ones that get their price reduced to $1.99 with a ‘Chique’ New Release in the cart, belong to current Grab Bag offer.

Still the Grab Bag items do not get any lower price with tokens, any of them.

broke..  Dear Daz I have had a $200 prepaid card in my hot little hands for six weeks.. and everytime I check it's stuff like this. 
    looked the clock.. it's 2:15 ... went through the pitiful selection .. found two items.. but whoops no discount but wasted time reloading etc  because  ... now I will leave again poed 
    So done for another day. 

• AnitaLeeAnitaLee Posts: 41

Yes, it is not updating as it should

• Same for me, went to check out on one of my first purchases in weeks and everything is full price. Would say I'm shocked, but I'm not.

For a company that so desperately tries to find new ways to sell you stuff, it's amazing at how bad at it they are.

edited July 2023

AnitaLee said:

Yes, it is not updating as it should

Yes, the link https://www.daz3d.com/choose-from-the-grab-bag still gives the first set and if it's a cache issue, it's not at this end.

Checking the main store for items at $3.99 items does find them, but it takes forever for the prices to chance after changeover. Two hours ago I kept checking for at least 15 minutes and the items that belonged to the previous set had still not changed the price they were showing, but if one put them into the cart, they came up at full price.

Probably nothing is going to change before they get to work at Daz in about three hours.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,411

DAZ must secretly have invented a time machine, for the 2 hours seem to last for eternity.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,197

PerttiA said:

Probably nothing is going to change before they get to work at Daz in about three hours.

That is probably so. 

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414

It should be on its fourth set, but it hasn't changed at all that I can tell. Prices have been full markup since 0200 MST

• Ah, well this makes sense. I am also looking at an old page. 

https://www.daz3d.com/choose-from-the-grab-bag#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,018

Words fail me.  It's only worth trying something different if you can deliver it.

So, what's the link to current set?

PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/youll-love-this-selection this is working for me

Nerevarine said:

PerttiA said:

Thanks, that one does work, but the selection is getting worse all the time... 

PerttiA said:

Nerevarine said:

PerttiA said:

Thanks, that one does work, but the selection is getting worse all the time... 

Yeah, the selection earlier was great but I figured I'd only buy a few as maybe I'd like some later. Obviously we have the "broken broken broken" fiasco, but this selection isn't nearly as good as the one earlier. Some nice stuff, but a little too old for me.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,614
    edited July 2023

I've got the Japanese Scallop shaders from Chique new releases in my cart but File Reference Editor and Content folder Twins are at full price, not $1.99. I can't find any coupon code to enter. Am I doing something wrong or is the sale broken?

Post edited by Peter Wade on

Peter Wade said:

I've got the Japanese Scallop shaders from Chique new releases in my cart but File Reference Editor and Content folder Twins are at full price, not $1.99. I can't find any coupon code to enter. Am I doing something wrong or is the sale broken?

I believe I saw those in an earlier sale - they're no longer part of the grab bags. The updated page for the current grabbag (at the time of writing) is https://www.daz3d.com/youll-love-this-selection

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,618

Peter Wade said:

They are not in the current selection wnich changes every two hours. 

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,614

Nerevarine said:

Peter Wade said:

I believe I saw those in an earlier sale - they're no longer part of the grab bags. The updated page for the current grabbag (at the time of writing) is https://www.daz3d.com/youll-love-this-selection

I don't know what's going on here. A few minutes ago the Don't Miss Out link was showing me the items I selected, now it's showing me the new list of things that I don't want. Some sort of cacheing oddity? But it's the first time I looked at that page so it can't be local cacheing in my browser.

Peter Wade said:

I don't know what's going on here. A few minutes ago the Don't Miss Out link was showing me the items I selected, now it's showing me the new list of things that I don't want. Some sort of cacheing oddity? But it's the first time I looked at that page so it can't be local cacheing in my browser.

The sale is a complete mess today, I think everyone's having issues. My page is still showing a random sale, not the one I had earlier (and bought from), so I assume it reverted to showing the first sale of the day for me.

Now they have fixed the banner, the promo page shows "Offer expires at 09:59 MDT (UTC-6)" and the button "Don't miss out" gives a selection that works, but...

One still can't get the price down with tokens, even when the fine print isn't saying "Offer does not stack with other discounts"

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,618
    edited July 2023

Nerevarine said:

Peter Wade said:

The sale is a complete mess today, I think everyone's having issues. My page is still showing a random sale, not the one I had earlier (and bought from), so I assume it reverted to showing the first sale of the day for me.

I hope DAZ will take that into consideration and have some sort of catchup. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,259

Charlie Judge said:

+1 

Charlie Judge said:

Nerevarine said:

Peter Wade said:

When everybody west of me on this side of the pond is asleep... 

Charlie Judge said:

I hope so, too. I've no idea if the grab bags were even any good, but I'd have at least liked to have seen them, lol

This discussion has been closed.