[Released] ManFriday’s Figure Converter for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

12345679»

Comments

• drawfleshdrawflesh Posts: 9
    edited July 21

Anyone else running into the situation where the script doesn't come up with the second (safe) dialog anymore? I have tried reinstalling it...but that doesn't seem to have any effect. Will try it one more time through DIM, but I hope it is fixed by that.  Never mind, I have 2 external monitors...for some unknown reason the dialog was on the laptop screen, that was closed.....Sigh.

About error messages I read above:  when converting, I normally only get them when there was an additional 'wearable', like a tail or something to the model.

Post edited by drawflesh on
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 499

Necro, but since this is now part of Premier, did you fix the Genesis 3 conversion?

• I didn't read thru all this but is this tool the same as is in the Premier tier?
    If so will there be a update so the G9 eyes and mouth will also convert? Is it even possible?
    Or if it's any hints to make the eyes fit better? That is the only thing I hate about G9 when creating my own converted game models, is the damned eyes.

Hoped the sculpt tool worked but it did look like it worked in the Premier promo trailer.