The [Disco Chives] Misplaced Parrot Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,192

LeatherGryphon said:

Complaint:  Why does YouTube throw so many bra commercials at me.frown

You must have looked at one, sometime in the past.  Or...they think you're a female. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,570

Because you use YouTube. If you didn't, it couldn't

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,413

LeatherGryphon said:

Are you sure they're not  Manssieres

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,937

DanaTA said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Why does my wife always wait until I'm at the opposite end of the house before asking me to "Merm frner mernferr brnerfer!?"

laugh  Mine does the same thing. 

Mine is good for not saying a word to me all day and then as soon as I put my headphones on decideds to ask 100 questions, except will ask 1 wake 10 min after I put them back on and then ask another and then another and rinse and repeat.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,675
    edited May 14

Noncomplaint: The ads in the forums are gone at least for now. I hope McGyver and others who left will find out and return to the forums.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,153

I keep getting facebook to suggest friends of people who use barely acceptable photos.  Just enough of the breast of these ladies are covered to keep them from being too inappropriate.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,472

Charlie Judge said:

Noncomplaint: The ads in the forums are gone at least for now. [...snip...].

surpriseyes

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,153

LeatherGryphon said:

Charlie Judge said:

Noncomplaint: The ads in the forums are gone at least for now. [...snip...].

surpriseyes

They are indeed.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,192

Charlie Judge said:

Noncomplaint: The ads in the forums are gone at least for now. I hope McGyver and others who left will find out and return to the forums.

You think they finally got the message? 

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

You think they finally got the message? 

I don't think I ever saw an ad on my computer, but it's a different story on my phone. 

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,758

LeatherGryphon said:

Perhaps all the data they've collected from the DAZ ads has convinced them you're interested in high polygon women's underwear. 

Why do I get Motion sickness sitting down?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,994

TJohn said:

Complaint: I have the galloping crud. It's viral, but don't worry you can't catch it over the internet. Headache and nausea. So much fun.

...I've got pretty good AV software on my system so don't think there will be any bugs getting through. 

edited May 15

Non-complaint:  I think I saw a glimmer of northern lights night on the 2nd night ot fhe show.  Not really a good view of the north from here without walking to the top of a hill, or across the creek to the other side of the valley.  But above the treeline was a faint pale pinkish glow between the clouds.  Not impressed at all.  I've seen better, 45 years ago.  Perhaps in another 45 years I'll be luckier.indecision

'Nother non-complaint:  Yay, it's payday!yes  Finally able to recharge my savings account a little, after the dentist extracted it.

Complaint:  Rain predicted for several days, but warm enough to keep a window open, no need to run neither A/C nor heater.  

'Nother Complaint:  Arghhh..., my local Red Lobster restaurant has closed.sad  The only half-decent seafood restaurant left around here. Although, we still have an Olive Garden, an Applebee's and a Sakura buffet for other fare.  

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Why does it feel like someone ran a FLUIDOS Presets on my lungs?

• KinichKinich Posts: 874
    edited May 15

richardandtracy said:

We tried to see something of the Aurora too. We're 51 degrees north, so it was always going to be pretty low on the horizon & risk mixing with the light polution. It was marginal whether what we were seeing was pure light polution glow or light polution glow + a pink tinge from the Aurora. It certainly seemed a bit pinker than usual, so I'm mostly convinced, but not 100%.

Regards,

Richard

About 52 degrees north and just off the Greenwich Meridian and this is what it was like round our way. I'll admit it's not my photo, I was tucked up in bed, but shared with permission from a friend.

Ironically another friend has recently returned from a five day trip to Iceland, 4 nights out in the cold dodging lava flows and saw nothing of the northern lights, last Saturday he got a view like this from his bedroom window.

Northern Lights 11-05-2024.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 92K
    Post edited by Kinich on
    edited May 15

Looks like there's a comet in that photo above.surprise  Or is it a smudge, or a cloud?  

Non-complaint:  Didn't rain.  just sort of misted a few times.  So, I toddled up to the grocery store, picked up some bread, bananas, salad greens, cheese, a couple of fresh, plain donuts.smiley  

Complaint:  Oy, my knees!  And I was totally exhausted when I got back.  Temp was 68, but I shouldn't have worn jeans and a flannel shirt.no  Had to go turn on the A/C and lay down on my bed for about 15 minutes mostly nk'd to cool off.  Much better now.  Can breathe, and not dizzy anymore.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,937

I didn't think to look out to see if I could see it at all from Ohio

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,680

Non-Compliant: A humming bird made a nest above my back-yard patio door, under the palapa roof, and is sitting on 2 eggs. She is soooo cute. Relocated a security camera two feet above her nest.

Complaint: I am going out the front door, walking arounfd the side yard, to go out into the back yard, trying to avoid freaking her out.

Hummingbird.JPG
    1806 x 1110 - 153K

ArtAngel said:

Non-Compliant: A humming bird made a nest above my back-yard patio door, under the palapa roof, and is sitting on 2 eggs. She is soooo cute. Relocated a security camera two feet above her nest.

Complaint: I am going out the front door, walking arounfd the side yard, to go out into the back yard, trying to avoid freaking her out.

Aw..., cute!  Lucky you.yes 

We have solved the mystery of the misplaced parrot. It was a hummingbird.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099

NylonGirl said:

So because it was uncertain of the words it was not actually parrotting but just humming along?

Richard Haseltine said:

NylonGirl said:

So because it was uncertain of the words it was not actually parrotting but just humming along?

Hmmm,  not sure, but perhaps.indecision 

Rain every day for the last week or so. AAARRRRGGGHHHH

Richard Haseltine said:

NylonGirl said:

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

AgitatedRiot said:

Rain every day for the last week or so. AAARRRRGGGHHHH

Not here smiley 

Non-complaint:  Still no return of ads.  yes

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,022

Non-Complaint; As of today, the place 'Where the sun don't shine' isn't Finland cheeky

In the northern most parts of Finland, the sun sets the next time on July 28th.

edited May 16

Crossing my fingers:  Ordered, from Amazon, another set of three jars of tomato sauce again.  Perhaps I'll get another free case of diced mangoes?  Not particularly fond of mangoes, but hey, if it's free...cool

• diogenese19348diogenese19348 Posts: 927

The parrott is not dead.  It just needs a SIM card.

This discussion has been closed.