Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,510

Thank you mermaid.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,070

Horo, I like that this image is in a river setting.  Trees look perfect here.

Thank you NGartplay.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,884

Really great render, fantastic terrain, trees and textures, Horo.

Thank you Hansmar.

edited August 18

The object is from Steven Ray with a modified material from 50 Metals - The Heating Room Set with the camera inside a sphere with my own material. Background and light by an HDRI from HDRI for Fun and a bit of sun. Rendered with Depth of Field (DOF). An uncommon presented vase - actually not exactly what set out to do ...

SR_Vase in Sphere

SR_VaseInSphere.jpg
    1200 x 1000 - 299K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,362

Amazing result Horo, I  see an ancient jewel vase in an exotic background.

Thank you mermaid. I am still not sure whether I shoud like it or hate it.

Why hate it, Horo the result is unusual but cool.

edited August 19

mermaid - well, it is certainly unusual. I gave it another try which I like more.

The objects are by and from Steven Ray with materials from Fifty Funky Shapes and Fifty Funky Metals. They stand on a Fading Disk. Background and ambient light by the FootPrint_Court HDRI by Christian Bloch, from the book The HDRI Handbook 2.0. A bit of additional light by the sun.

SR_Three Objects

SR_ThreeObjects.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 142K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow this setup is fantastic Horo, beautiful lighting and backdrop. 

Thank you mermaid.

Horo, I really like the top half of the first version, but am less sure about the texture on the bottom part. The second version is great in both textures and setting. I think I might not have put all three shapes in one  line, but cannot be sure without having seen another setup.

Thank you Hansmar.

edited August 20

Funky Objects IcosTwistedLoop3 and PortedCubeGrip1. The objects are in a semi-transparent and reflective box lit by an Hdri from the Hyper Textures Base set.

IcosTwistedLoop3-and-PortedCubeGrip1-hyperbase.jpg
    950 x 712 - 462K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

Very nicely presented objects, mermaid.

Thanks Horo
    edited August 21

Three terrains from High Resolution Terrains 4 with a material combined from High Resolution Terrains 1 and Landscapes under Fantastic Skies. Sky and ambient light by the eso_Sky HDRI (generated from a photography by ESO/S.Brunier). The key light by the sun.

Eroded Terraces

ErodedTerraces.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 227K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow Horo fantastic landscape, I like how the foreground is lit, the sky is awesome.

Thank you mermaid.

edited August 22

Three terrains from High Resolution Terrains 4 (same setup like above) with a material combined from Terrain Stacking and Landscapes under Fantastic Skies. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Golden Lighting and the key light by the sun.

Terraced Region

TerracedRegion.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 218K
    Post edited by Horo on

This landscape is also outstanding Horo, well done.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,070
    edited August 22

Horo, your collection of 'objects' is wonderful.  I especially like the send image with the HDRI lighting and mat materials.  Your night sky landscape is fabulous.  I'm drawn to it.

mermaid, your objects are so cool inside the box.  The material on the left one looks like it could be on a mechanical snake.  Loving all the reflections.

Post edited by NGartplay on

Thanks NGartplay 

edited August 23

Another example of an object by SRay, in a cube, lit by one of David's IES lights. Both the cube and object have default material.

sray-ies.jpg
    500 x 500 - 122K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - thank you. Great idea how you present those two objects by Steven Ray, it looks beautiful.

NGartplay - thank you.

Thanks Horo

Mermaid, both of your object renders are very good. I love the colourful one even more, due to its mysterious surrounding (reflections and transparencies).

Horo, what a very, very, very good terrain render again. Terrains, textures, lighting, all work together wonderfully.

Thanks Hansmar 

Thank you Hansmar.